Author Topic: Always in connection  (Read 4779 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Always in connection
« on: August 17, 2022, 10:45:04 am »

I am Michael of Nebadon. As your Creator Father, I know you all and I want to remind you how deeply we are all involved in a unprecedented rebellion where so many heavenly beings have turned their backs on the Father's business and are resisting His Holy Will. And as the saying goes, so above, so below and that now includes large portions of the universe. We admire your fortitude and are grateful for your prayers, sent up to the Father who always offers a listening ear to the desires of His beloved children, considering the perfect outcome for all and everything. 

We know all who have been informed by Ron's incessant education through Forum and Lightlines set up by him to teach what he has learned and experienced over these many years and that we now have a loyal group eagerly waiting to be part of what is about to happen and has been in preparation for centuries but has been held back and delayed by many serious situations. 

This will all pass and you as Agondonters will reap the rewards and have your opportunity to work for what is to happen by the Will of our Father when rebellion and deception are over and peace is established to come to rest for the growth and development of your planet and the people living on it as the Father ordained when He had creation in mind for humans to live on the spheres equipped for their needs to develop a soul with the potential to find God, the Universal Father and His purposes for the existence of all this. 

The Father knows the end from the beginning and will provide His creation with that which is needed and useful. An ever-expanding adventure, far beyond the limits of anything you can ever imagine. Stay strong, keep up the good work, never doubt, for you are only at the beginning of that great adventure.

I am your Creator Father and ever present to all of you. Our connection is always there.
I now take my leave and wish you good day.

I thank you Father Michael for your love and care.

Elise