Author Topic: Words of encouragement  (Read 4461 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Words of encouragement
« on: July 22, 2023, 01:19:18 am »
This transmission was received by Louis 

"Words of encouragement"
 By GAIA.
 Transmitter: Louis

El Salvador, July 20, 2023.
 3:50 p.m.  local time.

GAIA:
 Hello, good afternoon....
 "I am...GAIA.

Louis:
 Welcome this heart is your home ahead,

GAIA:
 "Well, I am a being that has come to your world: Urantia to help the children who are being born little by little but there they are growing spiritually, step by step but with a lot of discipline and
  respect there they are growing, taking their first steps with great confidence, and I wish to triumph, that is yours, the path is marked and those footprints are no longer erased, your Universal Father has already marked them for all of you, you just have to go straight and without fear, it is brave to cross these paths with a lot of sacrifice but there you go, with great joy and desire to reach the end.

"I will see you there in Isla del Paraíso, I have come to help you give you encouragement, do not look back, the past remains there, there is nothing good to take away, from now on only the fight that awaits you will overcome all of this.

"Times are difficult, but not for you, you are already protected by your Universal Father and other Celestial beings, you have already paid everything you owed, these are the words of encouragement that I can give you....

Louis:
 Thank you GAIA, I am very grateful to you, I was waiting for her, I heard her message, my heart is at her service whenever she wants to live in it, thank you GAIA.

End.

Louis.