Author Topic: "Everything has already been said"  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Everything has already been said"
« on: March 06, 2024, 03:12:38 am »
Group 11:21, Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"Everything has already been said"

By: The Universal Father.

Transmitter: Louis.

El Salvador, March 2, 2024, 5:15 a.m.

The Universal Father:
 "In effect, I AM your Universal Father with a new message for all humanity of Urantia, for the readers who follow these messages, it is time for you to incorporate yourself into the teachings, if you do it from the heart you could reach the beginning of these studies, "then go to finish the mansion world"

"Once you start working, everything will change for you, the important thing is to start the fight now, because time passes, it is the last opportunity you have to follow this teaching that will make you free, you have had a lot of time, but you have not wanted to continue this fight, I still give them this opportunity"

"Do not lose this teaching that I am giving you through my children, the Transmitters, you are guided by me, the UNIVERSAL FATHER, who is in charge of moving this humanity forward, I want to rescue you from the abyss that awaits you, my fight must bear fruit, even if it is little, but with that I am satisfied"

"Because not all struggles are won, but we have to try, the hat that we rescue from the drowned person with that would be enough, because I found this population very rebellious and disobedient, far from the teachings of God, so you can't help, who cares? my teachings, it is because of free will, that I cannot intervene directly"

"We Celestial beings cannot do anything by force, we give the signal so that everyone can free themselves, can freely decide what they want in the future, continue like this or change to another better life, that is the decision of each one." "There they have the freedom to decide what they think is best so that they can live happily."

"Everything has already been said, all that remains is for the predictions that have been announced to be fulfilled, otherwise time passes and they do nothing, just wait for a miracle to happen, that is not going to happen, because they have not earned it, "just like that there are no miracles"

"All this is a reminder for you to analyze it carefully, which is what is best for you to do, whether to fight to make a sacrifice, or let everything pass, is your own decision, for your own good or destruction, there I cannot intervene every time. who is free to do his will"

"I can't speak to you any clearer, because I can't find words that have the weight that can convince you, that is the situation where I find myself, it hurts me so much to see this rebellion of not being able to understand what I want for you, this is all for today "I take a step back, good morning."

End.

Louis.