Author Topic: Father & Eternal Self- Lesson Three - The Sadness of Extinction (Part One)  (Read 5066 times)

7inOcean

Teacher: Father and Eternal Self
Subject: Lesson Three - The Sadness of Extinction - Part One
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 4.00pm (AEST)

This has been a difficult one for both of us. It is both sad, tragic and full of grief. Here my Eternal self and my Little self relate something profound. The loss of life from those who choose extinction. The door was always there for those to choose eternal life and the grand adventure awaits indeed, but for those who, for some reason, could not pursue that, having chosen to abort and be ‘no more’ had such a profound effect on both of us. The dialogue went something like this:

What if it were my mum and dad, my grandparents, my siblings, my children that chose that path and they are simply ‘no more’? I find this so dreadful if any one of them came to that choice. The reality of that hit me so hard. I sought Father on this. Father, how can you do this over and over again? It is so sad. How do you do that? 

Well Sue, like the old saying goes that I simply put it on the back of my neck and that way when I turn, I can no longer see it, it is simply gone as if it is no more to be seen.  Those who have gone that way are gone. End of story! 

But Father don’t you think that's tragic, so sad, how do I forget them as they have had such a huge part in my growing earthly years, provided, if that is the case, but I’m sure they will have chosen the eternal path, some if not most would and I understand the possibility of any one of them choosing to end it and so it is difficult for me to see past that. What do you have to say about this dilemma?

Yes it is, as you say, a difficult one even for me and also for you and many on this side of the fence. It is one of things why so many have even risked their lives to speak up and tell the truth. Jesus did it and lost his life for it. Even some famous people spoke up and they were killed for it. Even ordinary folks like yourself spoke up and found some conflict and caused you to not upset the cart any further due to danger if pressing any further can do. This is why these Missions are fraught with danger and tragedy all the same. It is why the delays and changes keep coming because I think it's already a bad soup to play with and it needs a good clean over instead and turn it into a garden world. I think you would agree too. 

Well, yes that makes a lot of sense now that you make the point about how bad this world already is. It is so sad though Father, the loss of life is in the millions, how does everyone cope with that loss? 

Well, that is one of the defining moments we all deal with in our own way. Grief and sadness is real in your experiences and it is truly felt everywhere here. Your Eternal Sue is not immune to these feelings along with the rest of the flock throughout my Universe. It is why it makes it hard and challenging to overcome and it is good to have as much activity to distract the mind to dwell on other things than to look too much on the loss. You can imagine how your Local Universe Father must feel too with so much loss and tragedy due to the Rebellion and so on.

It makes for something like a chinese yin and yang thing like a balance between the good and the bad and how somehow good does prevail where truth and justice and mercy prevails. Good common sense can override some ridiculous areas of thoughts and so perhaps where preaching may not work, good reasoning and philosophy will become more persuasive. Would you think that would help Father?

Yes indeed it would, but carefully because there is a fine line between insanity and sanity for some of these folks depending on their thinking and persuasion. You can only take it so far and that's it because free will plays a big part in decision making. So it is wise sometimes to not do anything and other times to say only what is necessary. Your Eternal Self is aware of this and I think it is very well exchanged between you to keep that wisdom with good measure. I value that more than what some would preach their heart out and it winds up on deaf ears anyhow!! Listening skills are good to use and your observational abilities will come into play to better use tact then punch. I think you know that already and it is why you are so good at it, both of you.

Oh well that’s nice Father to know, but this Lesson has been a difficult one to take as it hits hard on the sadness, grief areas of our emotions. How to overcome and look forward is always the hard part and your analogy of putting on the back of your neck helps. It still doesn’t do justice. It’s still sad, does this permeate a lot for others, Father that you deal with all the time?

Yes, and let me tell you it is not easy either. As a Father, I do not wish anyone to perish but to enjoy the eternal life I have for each of my children, it still stands that it must be a willing enterprise to enter it, otherwise it becomes a less cheerful mob on the path. The Rebellion stands its day and then is moved over because it no longer functions on the path, it becomes a useless rabble no one wants anymore. 

Interesting you have considered the rebels in this, do they stand a second chance to redeem themselves?

Yes, of course with ample rehabilitation as well. 

So there is some hope.

Yes, given time to heal along with mercy, it allows for better growth.

Oh good, at least I can see there are ways for our folks to see the light. 

Yes.

Well I can see this is enough for now and I thank you Father for this exchange as sad and difficult as this is. It is a weight we all carry in our careers and one that grounds us even more with the gravity of life and death so real in our wake. I am sure you have a grand purpose for everything Father, we have yet to fully realize it and that in the fullness of time. 

Yes dear one indeed. Your Eternal Self agrees with you as do I and like it is said in the saying and it still stands true: ‘Let time be the healer’.....

Thank you Father.

You are most welcome and may you have a good day my love.

End.