Author Topic: "Humanity in Danger"  (Read 4819 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Humanity in Danger"
« on: June 29, 2023, 00:35:57 am »
"Humanity in Danger"

By the Universal Father.
 René Durán Transmitter
 June 28, 2023, Phoenix AZ

I have just heard a phrase that he said very clearly "they visit us" and the idea comes to my mind that they can be our friends from space where the family that my Universal Father has created grows and flourishes.

"In effect, René Durán, lately he has been describing very well the intentions we have with all of you and indeed our visitors are time travelers who take the trouble to visit this planet and document what happens here.
  "It is essential that there are visitors and that with their new technologies they can make records of the advances and setbacks that occur; however, what we expect to happen is being interfered with by the noise on the planet and with this we are literally in part, since the war that is raging, creates disturbances that cannot be ignored.
  Our friends who come from other regions of space-time seek to intercede in some way so that this beautiful planet can flourish.

"It is an indisputable point that terrestrial humanity is in grave danger.

"These morons who lead these wars will not touch a testicle to proceed to destroy entire nations in their eagerness to consolidate.
  Our efforts are focused on achieving peace and it is becoming difficult for us, given the multiple problems;  however, this one who is speaking to you today has seen a ray of hope that can change the course of history.

"I hope it consolidates.

"We, meanwhile, will continue to create conditions that are feasible for the moment, without intervening in the free will of the population.
 "This is your Universal Father taking a step back from this lecture."

Rene -
 Thanks, Father

End.

René

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Humanity in Danger"
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 09:27:55 am »
Thank you Rene for that message and the work you are doing with your group. Your work is encouraging, not only for me but I'm sure for others too.  Did you or could you ask The UNIVERSAL FATHER what that ray of hope is? Thank you.

Weydevu

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 10:59:17 am »
Thank you Weydevu For your words of encouragement according to the Father's intention to keep that ray of hope away from the public domain is to prevent it from being ruined by the influence of the rebels.

I, like you and the rest who may have that desire, eagerly follow any sign of hope.
Best regards
René 

Online SongatSunrise

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2023, 13:24:37 pm »
  from Weydevu: Did you or could you ask The UNIVERSAL FATHER what that ray of hope is? Thank you.

TA: It is with pleasure I remind you Weydevu, that the love of the Father, and yes, your participation in the missions is that ray of Hope!

You forumites are in possession of the most precious and wonderful information there is on the planet. Every day you can employ that knowledge so you can offer a ray of hope to those around you. Your Thought Adjuster speaks to those around you through acts of love and kindness, revealing the lasting grace of the Father. That is a Ray of Hope that spreads to all who receive it, and, in turn is extended to others.

Offline roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2023, 16:20:40 pm »
What we need right now is faith.  Things are slow, to our perception, but we must never give up on it.  I see small pockets of light in the world and I pray that they grow and dispel the darkness.  We need faith more than ever, faith in God and faith in ourselves.
Domtia
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.  Let us love one another as God loves each of us 💗!!!
Cell: (603)293-6014
Home: (603)524-4933

Domtia