Author Topic: HABITS  (Read 5108 times)

Offline Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
HABITS
« on: August 27, 2023, 01:23:33 am »

Lemuel

Being creatures of habit as we are, is why our daily routines can become so
boring if we continue to allow these routines to rule out lives. We can all
see, with a little personal observation, that our days would be better spent if
we dropped one or two of them and replaced them with less boring ones.

Addictions are those types of habits that are so difficult to drop. Hard drugs,
as we all know, can not only destroy the body but also destroy relationships.
Apart from being hooked on drugs, there are many habits that are so much
easier to break away from but if one is honest with oneself, one will admit that
Out-of-control thinking is the hardest to deal with.

Like the opening of Pandora´s box, scrambled thoughts fly out and we can be
so easily swept away if we are not able to exercise at least some degree of
control. Acknowledging that the most powerful thing we have is thought,
we can begin, if we so desire, to improve the situation.

Intention is everything, and by remaining focused on your intention, you are
in fact, creating the very thing you desire. Be careful what you think is a very
wise admonition. Thinking about what you really want and feeling that you
already have it, is the trick.

What is it you really want? To break a habit? Alright then, you can, and you
will, with a little help from your friend. The best friend and helping hand
you could ever have is already at your side and has been since childhood.

If you can get into the habit of wanting to remain in the company of your
friend you will, because HE is always with you. Let this habit become your
new way of life and be glad.

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: HABITS
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2023, 11:16:01 am »
Dear Ron!

I made a request to the Administrator, but did not receive a response.

In this regard, I ask you to publish how many visits to our site were from different addresses from different countries, for example, in July or June. Thank you.

I want to know how many like-minded people we have in the world.

Уважаемый Рон!
Я обращался с просьбой к Администратору, но не получил ответа.
В связи с этим прошу вас опубликовать, сколько было посещений нашего сайта с разных адресов из разных стран, например в июле или июне. Спасибо.
Хочу знать сколько в мире у нас единомышленников.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 12:16:55 pm »
Prozonov, I understand your interest and it is a problem for me to respond the way you would like me to.  There are statistics associated by the web site itself, and the web site indicates it is used with  1.6 million to 3.5 million page views per month.  That statistic is made available by the software which controls this site.  That should indicate at least 300 people daily viewing what we have to say on line daily, but in truth there is a wide variety of numbers from about 150 on line at the worst of it and as much as 3,500 people on line at one time at our peak.

What does this say as to who is looking.  I can only tell you my sense of it for the software does not measure those parameters but I think the following is true.

Most Interest on Line By Geographical Location

1  The United States audience. . . . . . . . . .                    about 60% of our audience.

2  Africa as a continent has a lot of interest . . . ..         about 18% of our audience.

3  The European Union which is very disappointing:  about 12% of our audience.

4  The rest of the world . . . .
including China, Australia, Japan, Middle East     about 9% of our audience

The remaining 1% is totally random as to location or use but we should not forget we runs on groups of people on the site that are churches and their view we are worth reading and many do not like it because we do not follow th four Gospels of the New Testament, but we follow the 5th epochal revelation both as to language and what the universe wishes to add to it

Our Lightline Tapes reach about 4% of total audience usage

Our Lightline Tapes carry about 16% of all what we do as outreach as well.

The majority of our audience as to race is of the white race  The Black or Indigo Race makes up about 14% of our work related distribution and the yellow race is hardly measurable in my own sense but my guess is that the yellow race makes up about 4%. of the numbers which attend our Lightlines and our discussion posts.

Finally, the Russian contingency Prozonov consists I think mostly of you and that is about it.  We jused to hvae a Russian following until the site which published some of the teaching mission material got lost on who was doing what and dropped our contribution.  The various Russian republics do not participate at all since so many are Moslem. 

The last thing I can say about any of it is that we are likely going to have go through a big revision being on line no more as we are now, as I am sensing that the spirit REGENCY will decide how important we are and keep us or shut us down.  I happen to feel we did a good job for the time we did but I am not overwhelmed with the results because of thise site either.

This is about as good as I can answer you and I wish I had better stats too, but I have to rely on past experience in myself to gauge it well at all.   Thank you for your interest and asking us.

Ron Besser.Admin

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2023, 12:45:19 pm »
Ron, thanks a lot. Of course, your analysis is shocking. Our site is a drop in the ocean, and despite this, the divine administration trusts us and hopes for us. We must not fail.