Author Topic: From repentance is born the love of spirituality and the will to serve theFather  (Read 4891 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
From repentance is born the love of spirituality and the will to serve the Father.

By V.M.  Jesus of Nazareth.
Transmitter: Salvatore .
Los Angeles August 26, 2023

I am Jesus of Nazareth.

On this occasion, I wish to express my commitment to be able to help a little with the spiritual restlessness that exists in each one of the people according to their spiritual evolution that they have created over time along the way, seeking to make progress that allows them to satisfy their  spiritual need and motivates them to overcome any obstacle along the way that is necessary because the teaching of spirituality is food for the soul and love is a complement that is necessary to carry out within our hearts, which is the temple of the living God who dwells there and It is our priority to deliver and teach the doctrine of spirituality so that there is a change that deserves our sacrifice and effort that we are making for the good of spirituality.

And that moves hope and faith that motivates the soul to seek the desires of the practices that interest us a lot and that comes to be a spiritual progress that promotes the development of a deep knowledge of its real Divine BEING.

He is our Personal Adjuster who leads us and motivates us to continue transmitting love towards hearts.
Father God is glad when his son repents and seeks the love of his heavenly father with sincere repentance.

And that is our priority and the reason why it is my second return to recover and rescue what is allowed.  It is not in vain to fight and make sacrifice to save them when the ship is sinking and someone is asking for help, something must be done and that is our mission and vision to establish an action plan to rescue this humanity that is lost due to lack of love to the practices of spirituality.

Love is pure and divine only surpasses everything.
That's all for today thank you, I am Jesus of Nazareth

Salvatore:
V.M.  Jesus is an honor for me to study he lowered his feet and valued his teachings that motivate us to move forward.
Thank you.

End

Salvatore
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 09:05:46 am by Rene A Duran »