Author Topic: "Warning to Humanity"  (Read 4933 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Warning to Humanity"
« on: August 31, 2023, 23:29:17 pm »

"Warning to Humanity"

By Jesus of Nazareth.
 Transmitter: Salvatore 
 Los Angeles August 30, 2023.

"I am Jesus of Nazareth in this short dialogue I want to deliver this message of warning to humanity so that it can prepare itself spiritually with serenity.

"So that they act calmly and sensibly in the sense of being attentive and alert at all times because the geological terrain is not good and we wish the community to start practicing spirituality and pray to our Father to lessen the situation so that there is peace and love and well-being for humanity, because the situation is precarious, there is no stability and from one moment to another the situation can change. They can be affected in one way or another to humanity. Their psyche will be affected and their way of living will not be the same anymore, be alert.

After an interruption.

Salvatore:
 Venerable Master Jesus, I wish to continue with this theme.

Jesus:
 Indeed, I am JESUS to be able to continue with this message of survival it is necessary that you prepare yourself spiritually, beg our Universal Father to alleviate a little the situation in which we humans and Urantia find ourselves, which no longer gives and it is necessary to clean it up. before it is occupied by the arrival of the new generation and that will be different from today.
 Spirituality is very important for them to be rescued and only in this way will they be heard.  They are warned.  I am Jesus.

End

Salvatore