Author Topic: Determinants  (Read 4926 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Determinants
« on: September 06, 2023, 07:18:40 am »

Determinants.

By: The Adjuster.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas 

El Salvador September 2, 2023, 5:00 a.m.

Evelio:
 My Father, my God, I thank you for your encouragement. I beg you, prepare my mind to receive messages from the Celestial Family and provide a channel free of interference.

The Adjuster:
 "I am your Adjuster, we will study today the subject of the necessary determinants in the thought of humanity for the start and implementation of the missions. We are advanced in the celebration of the game to see it with simplicity and ease of understanding the crucial moment that live this planet

"First of all, the desire to be helped must be felt, this comes from realizing that world leaders long ago lost control of the destiny of humanity and the planet and are headed for disaster the more this truth is recognized and collectively desired. the help of the Celestial Family as an option to straighten and accurately guide this humanity and its planet on the right path will be better.

"It is evident that a conglomerate that does not want to feel help and presumes giving its day to day to routines that deliberately ignore the goodness of the Creator moves away from the correct course every day and the delivery of aid suffers restrictions because little or nothing can be done by preventing a world from reaching the destiny that its inhabitants deserve this is a determinant that is respected and our response adapts to the evolution of Urantia.

"Once the above is overcome, the small barriers that divide them such as languages, skin color, ideology, religions, among others, must fall.

"Finally, the world organization must produce verifiable facts: tariffs on medicines and food are suspended indefinitely.

"Naturally, at this hypothetical height of the game, racial sentiment and the idea of being a human family created by a superior intelligence is admitted with vigor and certainty that derives in the satisfaction of putting all our ingenuity at the service of others, kindness has grown and the hearts move away from the insensitive hardness that characterizes them today.

"This will allow the development of missions to right this world and return it from the path it is leading.

"We want to express that due to the same human behavior, the terrestrial ecosystems already present damage that will have consequences when restoring the balance, as you can perceive now, every day that you let yourself be guided by competition in the search for success, takes you away from the course and vision Stubbornness of the future in which wars are planned as a remedy to your challenges is another determinant that must cease now for the good of this world and its people.

"I am your Adjuster stopping here the analysis of this complex issue and wishing to show solutions to the terrestrial crisis. I wish the greatest success for your companions and for you. Have a good day."

Evelio:
 My God, my Lord, we greatly appreciate your interest and effort in assisting us at this time. You are welcome at any time. Thank you, my Father.

End.

Evelio