Author Topic: Make Every Day Christmas  (Read 4180 times)

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
Make Every Day Christmas
« on: December 25, 2023, 09:10:28 am »
As I lay in my bed this morning of Christmas. I easily let myself be surrounded by a merkaba of light, truth, beauty and goodness.  This light come always at my slightest inclination that it be so and so it is so.

Like this merkaba, I then ask to hear the very voice that this day represents. But before I can finish this prayer. He has come ! He has come! Filling me with joy, love and a promise of a new day from now on. As long as I take an oath to live in Him from this day forth as He indeed lived in the FATHER and walked among us some two thousand years hence.

We had breakfast together. I made waffles, with blueberries, sausages, all covered with maple syrup. He passed on the pork sausages. I guess old habits are hard to break ? He had never tasted a waffle before, but enjoyed the texture of it all the same. And He said that our maple syrup, " was truly heavenly. "

After breakfast He told me a few things that I should share with the rest of the forum and these are the words He said,..

This is JESUS the CHRIST. Peace be upon you all. I have loved you each and everyone of you here on this forum from your earliest beginnings to these present times that you reside in now. I only ask that you at least try to love each other as I have loved you. Can you do just that and that only ? 

You need only share this my beloved's to know you have always had it. Give our love freely and your baskets will be replenished a thousand fold. This I do promise you.  To love one is to love all because you are all one in our love. In the Kingdom it is our joy, our mandate if you will. To give to another so they may have it too.

You are all my precious loaves and fishes here on Urantia. Fill then your friends baskets and especially those you see as your enemies with unconditional patience, love and fortitude. Fill then their beliefs of lack with your abundance  through Me just as I did through our FATHER and still can through you.

My Light that is of the FATHER can never go out as long as it still resides in you, be then that light here in every darkened place you come across. Be my bread, be my helping hand, be my shoulder to cry on, as well as the needed laugh to those that have forgotten how to, be my strength to pull up those that have fallen, so they too can walk with pride and dignity again.

I have always lived in your very heart. I bid you go there to hear me know like this transmitter. And so do I live'th in that other brother,  that other sister. If you can't love love another with your own eyes ? Love them then through mine. If they appear blind to their true identity, open their eyes by seeing for them. They have never been lost, find them as Me, as I would and am still doing through you.

Let this time of Christmas be every day by living through your heart where I am come to My home. Indeed I have come home like I promised, but in you and everyone else. Know this to recognize Me everywhere and love them knowing this. Let Me through our FATHER fill your baskets with what to say, what to do, and where those that hunger for just this kind of fulfillment. 

My peace I leave you with and let this peace be shared with all. Remember give it away to have it. Just as I have justly done with you here. This has been JESUS CHRIST.  I have now filled your plates, give it out to those out there so they may never hunger. 

Ghost Dancer : Thank you Jesus for this message. 

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: Make Every Day Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 20:38:20 pm »
Thank you ghost dancer for this most marvelous blessing you have shared with us and thank you Jesus!
Raz
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
Re: Make Every Day Christmas
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 19:58:18 pm »
Thank you Raz, I haven't transmitted in quite a while and decided to give it a try on Christmas morning.  I admit it felt like my pencil seemed to take on its only life connected to my hand and took the transmission to a different level or subject matter than I expected. I am pleased that I could be the recipient of such a message. And I will promise to give it another try soon. Take care.