Author Topic: "The preparations continue"  (Read 5361 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"The preparations continue"
« on: August 18, 2022, 10:58:22 am »
"The preparations continue"

By Jesus and Michael of Nebadon

Transmitter: Rene.
August 17, 2022, Phoenix AZ, 10:00 PM local time

Rene:
-Master Jesus!!

Jesus:
"I am Master Jesus.

"I'm listening René, go ahead

Rene:
-Welcome Master Jesus.  It is a privilege to hear your words

I've had trouble receiving on the last two or three occasions.
 I ask my Personal Adjuster for a clear channel to be able to communicate with you

The Personal Adjuster:
"Very well done René, I am your personal Adjuster, and we will be transmitting through me for clear communication.

Jesus:
"I am Jesus of Nazareth, your Master, and we are well served if you can listen to us and transcribe my speeches,
Today, we continue in the preparation process to be able to make our presentation in public, but this will be until all the conditions have been met and our planning points have a consecutive order for its realization.
We are according to the will of our beloved Heavenly Father and we will not rest for a single second to carry out his sacred will.

"Reception problems are in part caused by rogue entities who wish to shut down all ties, all relationships between humans and the heavenly family,

"We have presented all the necessary plans that are needed for this great work and thus our purposes are being .
originated.
"We here, in these planes of materiality where we find ourselves, have become even more aware of the degrees of difficulty faced by all transmitters in the face of the difficult tests of loyalty to which they have been subjected, and today we remain more convinced than ever that the time has come to make known the great problem that comes in flesh and blood to present ourselves to the international community, and given the great lack of credibility, we will be present.
"This is how with my innumerable advisers and protective entities we will not give way in the face of difficult circumstances.
"I am Jesus of Nazareth in one voice with Michael of Nebadon giving life to the promise we made to return, to the delight of all.

"I am Michael of Nebadon exchanging speeches with Jesus
"I am the Creator Son speaking in unison with the Deity of Jesus of Nazareth to the delight of a few.
"Blessed are those who believe because they will see the kingdom of God on earth."

Rene:
Thank you very much, Father Miguel of Nebadon and Jesus, it is a pleasant surprise to receive your transmission.  Thanks.

Rene
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 00:19:22 am by Rene A Duran »