Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Dear Lisa,

Thank you so much for your care. I am still working on the transcription of the Tue LL from yesterday, and since could not keep my eye open last night, I am now in a wheeze as usual, so just give you a quick answer.

Yes, doing double translation sounds like trouble, but why not try to do only one to experience the result? I have some saved transcripts also, but still working on putting them into order from the beginning of LL in January 2020 to date, when I can tell which ones are missing. I talk to you more about it later.

God bless you and keep you in His peace,
Valerie  
Hi Valeria,

regarding the reconstruction of the Light Lines archive, I don't have the audio tapes, but I have saved all the transcriptions of the Light Lines starting from 2021 on Word files.

But I don't know if they will be useful, because, with the aim of making them for my personal use, I saved them in an Italian version with Google, and I also underlined and highlighted in color all the topics of greatest interest to me.

If we wanted to make them go back to the original text, we could do the reverse (i.e. using Google to translate them back into English), but then it would require a lot of correction work which I don't know how reliable it could be, without checking with the original.

In any case, I wanted to point out this opportunity, in case a better solution was not found.

Best wishes
Lina
5-13-2024

As Pleiadeans, we can help you in the pursuit of the proper information, water. food, and/or other ingestables, new exercise methods, elimination of environmental and internal toxins, proper sleep, and of course, peace that meditation can help improve. 

I would like to know more about proper sleep , new exercice methods  nad proper information about my job, if possible.  As well if these news about Gesara and the Galatic Federation is true. 
Dear Lemuel, thank you for your beautiful words of truth and deep wisdom that you never miss to share with us. We love to hear from you, but very sorry for you having to go through another surgery. We all are hopeful that you will come out to start the healing process. We wouldn't want to miss you.

I hope it will cheer you up a little that I was able to find ALL your audio recording transcripts mostly from 2020, collected in a large file of over 400 pages. It also includes working audio links to each message and some comments from forum members. I listened to some and read some of it today and it is such an incredible value, very precious, filled with revelations too. I will upload the entire volume as one to my Dropbox in order to provide you the link on the forum. I also created table of content to easily navigate within the large document.  

I still have some formatting to do, so it will be available after you come out of the hospital. Perhaps listening to them will transfer some healing energy to you, they are so beautiful with the birds chirping in the background. I would offer to you if you would like it to publish this collection under your name, for it is worthily will stand the test of time. I also have all the audio recordings saved up. Great value for a series of audio books. Please let me know what you think about this good idea. I wish you the best Lemuel, get well soon! Valerie
AUDIO TAPE Links - Comments - Schedule inside / Tus LL 05.21.24 ARTHURA
« Last post by Dominick O on Yesterday at 17:35:29 »
Links:
https://www.fatherslightline.com/recorded/tue-ll-05-21-24-arthura

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240521_105947

YouTube: TBD coming soon

New Symbols, Old Rebellion, Basics of Universe Organization of Time and Space and outside of it.
The analogy of universal brotherhood to harmonics.
Until the version of the predestined film arrives in your language on Netflix in your country, I believe it is possible to buy the book on the internet in English, on several websites, including AMAZON.

Arigo: Surgeon of the Rusty Knife

For anyone who wants to buy the book, I believe it is for sale on websites like AMAZON:
See link below:

=======
=======

Some comments on the Book (there are 130 reviews!)
=======
This book is thorough and detailed in describing what becomes obvious - that this is one of the most incredible lower socioeconomic class saints of all time. For those of us who fully understand quantum physics and who themselves have experienced metaphysical events, it is an astounding confirmation of those realities. Jim Roach MD
=======
Well-written and an easy read
A very good description of 'miraculous' work that Arigo under the command of Dr. Fritz to cure the ill and heal the sick
o Good and detailed information about all the doctors that investigated Arigo/Dr. Fritz

I have witnessed and assisted Dr Fritz working through Aran Kleber in Salvador Bahia (in the years 2015, 2016, 2017) and I can testify that as soon as Dr Fritz is incorporated in Aran Kleber I can converse in German with Dr Fritz - fluently! I can speak English as well as French and Dr Fritz understands everything that I'm saying.

Fortunately, Dr Fritz is still very active in Brazil nowadays (2017) and to me it's always a delight to see him performing such incredible surgeries.

=======
The story of Arigo only goes to prove the existence of a supernatural force that goes beyond scientific medicine. There will always be those who doubt this story hence the author has given enough documentary evidence of this person and his work. There is no surgeon without a mortality or a morbidity but Ze Arigo provided it otherwise. It is a humbling book for any surgeon. There is always a God above us.
=======
This book has been a real eye opener, in the literal sense as well, given that the man being written about is known for jabbing pen knives into people's eyes without the use of anaesthetics or hypnosis. Fuller does a phenomenal job in going over Arigo's history and motivations while keeping a critical and restrained (heh) eye, over the course of his research. There are videos on YouTube where you can see for yourself the puzzling effects of what Arigo does, and as someone with a keen interest and knowledge of this sort of thing; I can safely say that Arigo is the best evidence of the supernatural that I've seen so far.

=======

Incredible!!!!

=======
Enquanto não chegar a versão do filme predestinado em seu idioma no Netflix em seu país, eu acredito que é possível comprar o livro na internet no idioma inglês, em diversos sites, entre eles na AMAZON.

Arigo: Surgeon of the Rusty Knife

(Arigo: Cirurgião da Faca Enferrujada)

Para quem quiser comprar o livro, eu acredito que está a venda em sites na internet como AMAZON:
Vide link abaixo:
=======
=======
Alguns comentários do Livro (são 130 avaliações!)
=======
This book is thorough and detailed in describing what becomes obvious - that this is one of the most incredible lower socioeconomic class saints of all time. For those of us who fully understand quantum physics and who themselves have experienced metaphysical events, it is an astounding confirmation of those realities. Jim Roach MD

(Este livro é completo e detalhado ao descrever o que se torna óbvio – que este é um dos mais incríveis santos da classe socioeconômica mais baixa de todos os tempos. Para aqueles de nós que entendem completamente a física quântica e que vivenciaram eventos metafísicos, é uma confirmação surpreendente dessas realidades. Jim Roach MD)
=======
Well-written and an easy read
A very good description of 'miraculous' work that Arigo under the command of Dr. Fritz to cure the ill and heal the sick
o Good and detailed information about all the medical doctors that investigated Arigo/Dr. Fritz

I have witnessed and assisted Dr Fritz working through Aran Kleber in Salvador Bahia (in the years 2015, 2016, 2017) and I can testify that as soon as Dr Fritz is incorporated in Aran Kleber I can converse in German with Dr Fritz - fluently! I can speak English as well as French and Dr Fritz understands everything that I'm saying.
Fortunately, Dr Fritz still is very active in Brazil nowadays (2017) and to me it's always a delight to see him performing such incredible surgeries.

(Bem escrito e de leitura fácil
Uma descrição muito boa do trabalho ‘milagroso’ que Arigo sob o comando do Dr. Fritz para curar os enfermos e curar os enfermos
o Informações boas e detalhadas sobre todos os médicos que investigaram Arigo/Dr. Fritz

Testemunhei e auxiliei o Dr Fritz trabalhando através da Aran Kleber em Salvador Bahia (nos anos de 2015, 2016, 2017) e posso testemunhar que assim que o Dr Fritz for incorporado na Aran Kleber poderei conversar em alemão com o Dr Fritz - fluentemente! Posso falar inglês e francês e o Dr. Fritz entende tudo o que estou dizendo.

Felizmente, o Dr Fritz ainda hoje é muito atuante no Brasil (2017) e para mim é sempre uma delícia vê-lo realizando cirurgias tão incríveis.)
=======
The story of Arigo only goes to prove the existence of a supernatural force that goes beyond scientific medicine. There will always be those who doubt this story hence the author has given enough documentary evidence of this person and his work. There is no surgeon without a mortality or a morbidity but Ze Arigo proved it otherwise. It is a humbling book for any surgeon. There is always a God above us.

(A história de Arigo apenas prova a existência de uma força sobrenatural que vai além da medicina científica. Sempre haverá quem duvide desta história, por isso o autor forneceu provas documentais suficientes desta pessoa e do seu trabalho. Não há cirurgião sem mortalidade ou morbidade, mas Zé Arigo provou o contrário. É um livro humilhante para qualquer cirurgião. Sempre existe um Deus acima de nós.)

=======

This book has been a real eye opener, in the literal sense as well, given that the man being written about is known for jabbing pen knives into people's eyes without the use of anaesthetics or hypnosis. Fuller does a phenomenal job in going over Arigo's history and motivations while keeping a critical and restrained (heh) eye, over the course of his research. There are videos on YouTube where you can see for yourself the puzzling effects of what Arigo does, and as someone with a keen interest and knowledge of this sort of thing; I can safely say that Arigo is the best evidence of the supernatural that I've seen so far.

(Este livro foi uma verdadeira revelação, também no sentido literal, visto que o homem sobre o qual se escreve é conhecido por enfiar canivetes nos olhos das pessoas sem o uso de anestésicos ou hipnose. Fuller faz um trabalho fenomenal ao repassar a história e as motivações de Arigo, mantendo um olhar crítico e contido (heh), ao longo de sua pesquisa. Existem vídeos no YouTube onde você pode ver por si mesmo os efeitos intrigantes do que Arigo faz, e como alguém com grande interesse e conhecimento nesse tipo de coisa; Posso dizer com segurança que Arigo é a melhor evidência do sobrenatural que vi até agora.)

=======

Incredible!!!!

(Incrível!!!!)
Dear Lemuel

I remember a long time ago, years ago, here at the Serara Forum, when you Lemuel asked Ron Besser if he could do broadcasts. And yes, Ron Besser said yes.

And you, Lemuel, have become one of the biggest transmitters here at Forum Serara.

But don't worry, get plenty of rest for Thursday's surgery.

We have the possibility of continuity of our souls in heaven. God willing, and mainly depending on ourselves, one day all of us here at Forum Serara will be in heaven, and maybe we will meet and talk about our group.

How a group of people of different nationalities and languages met at the Serara Forum in search of God's light, even though most of them don't know each other physically, at least not for now, but only through written messages and topics that demonstrate our spiritual essence a little , the spiritual essence of each person.

It was here at the Serara Forum that I first heard about the book A Course in Miracles, which was a message sent by Jesus to an English psychologist.

And how beautiful this book is. It was only after many years of hearing about this book on the Serara Forum that I started reading it last year.... Now, for example, there are just a few lessons left to complete the workbook of 365 lessons, one for each day.

Today I am in the following lesson:

LESSON 351
My sinless brother is my guide to peace. My sinful brother is my guide to pain. And I will behold the one I choose to see.

=======

There are many beautiful lessons in the Course in Miracles dictated by Jesus to an English psychologist, starting on October 21, 1965, coincidentally, the same exact day that I was born, in the city of Estrela-RS, Brazil.

One of the most beautiful lessons for me is that there is only one child of God.

Like this?

Yes, there is only one unique son of God, the son of God, collectively, which is all of us, who are one and complementary to each other.

My brother Lemuel, as well as the other members and visitors in the light of God, Father, we are all one collective Son of God, one being. A being that complements each other.

So Lemuel, I pray that your surgery on Thursday goes smoothly and that everything goes well. And always remember that we are one, one spiritual family in the light of God, the Universal Father and that if God wills, all of us who believe in God, the Universal Father of all, regardless of the name that each religion gives, we will all go continue our walks in the heavens, after our physical deaths, after our passage here on Earth.

My brother Lemuel... If we are all one collective being, a collective child of God, Father, I am you, you are me. We may be different human beings, from different countries, with different languages, but we are complementary human beings. And this maxim applies to every spiritual family.

Whatever the destiny, Lemuel, always remember the possibility of the immortality of the soul.

=======

Querido Lemuel

Eu me lembro há muito tempo, anos atrás, aqui no Fórum Serara, quando você Lemuel perguntou para Ron Besser se podia fazer transmissões. E sim, Ron Besser disse que sim.

E você Lemuel se transformou em um dos maiores transmissores aqui do Fórum Serara.

Mas, fique tranquilo, descanse bastante para a cirurgia de quinta-feira.

Nos temos a possibilidade de continuidade de nossas almas nos céus. Se Deus quiser, e principalmente dependendo de nós mesmos, um dia todos nós aqui do Fórum Serara estaremos nos céus, e talvez a gente se encontre e comente sobre nosso grupo.

Como um grupo de pessoas de diversas nacionalidades e idiomas se encontrou no Fórum Serara na busca da luz de Deus, mesmo a  maioria não se conhecendo fisicamente, pelo menos não por enquanto, mas apenas por mensagens e tópicos escritos que demonstram um pouco nossa essência espiritual, a essência espiritual de cada um.

Foi aqui no Fórum Serara que eu ouvi falar pela primeira vez do livro um curso em milagres, que foi uma mensagem enviada por Jesus para  uma psicóloga inglesa.

E quanto lindo é este livro. Só depois de muitos anos de ouvir falar deste livro no Fórum Serara que eu comecei a ler no ano passado.... Agora, por exemplo, faltam poucas lições para fechar o livro de exercícios de 365 lições, um para cada dia.

Hoje eu estou na seguinte lição:

LIÇÃO 351
O meu irmão sem pecado é o meu guia para a paz. O meu irmão pecador é o meu guia para a dor. E contemplarei aquele que eu escolher ver.

=======

Existem muitas lições lindas no Curso em Milagres ditada por Jesus para um psicóloga inglesa, a partir do dia 21 de outubro de 1965, coincidentemente, o mesmo dia exato em que eu nasci, na cidade de Estrela-RS, Brasil.

Uma das mais lindas lições para mim é que existe apenas um filho de Deus.

Como assim?

Sim, existe apenas um filho único de Deus, o filho de Deus, de forma coletiva, que somos todos nós, que somos um só complementares um ao outro.

Meu irmão Lemuel, assim como os demais membros e visitantes na luz de Deus, Pai somos todos um só Filho de Deus coletivo, um só ser. Um ser que se complementa um ao outro.

Então Lemuel, eu rezo que sua cirurgia de quinta-feira seja tranquila e que dê tudo certo. E lembre-se sempre que somos um só, uma só família espiritual na luz de Deus, Pai Universal e que se Deus quiser, todos nós que acreditamos em Deus, Pai Universal de todos independentemente do nome que cada religião dá, todos nós iremos ir continuar nossas caminhadas nos céus, depois das nossas mortes físicas, de nossa passagem aqui na Terra.

Meu irmão Lemuel... Se todos somos um só ser coletivo, um filho coletivo de Deus, Pai, eu sou você, você é eu. Podemos ser seres humanos diferentes, de países diferentes, de idiomas diferentes, mas somos seres humanos complementares. E essa máxima se aplica a toda família espiritual.

Seja qual for o destino, Lemuel, lembre-se sempre na possibilidade da imortalidade da alma.

To Ron Besser:

I just want to say this, for a few years now FATHER has told you that you would be around for some time, and I believe HIM.  Now HE didn't include anything about being attack by good spirits gone bad.  But I do recall someone telling you of some long suffering you had to go through.

Now I'm not an astrologer but I do know that Jupiter is moving out of Tauras into Gemini which should give you some breathing room. Followed by Uranus and Venus to help add that sparkle in your life, isn't that your fifth house? You are still going to have problems though with Pluto because it moves back into Capricorn around the end of July until November then it sails in Aquarius for next two or more decades. Well, what you say? ;D

Weydevu
No good-byes here Lemuel, get well soon.  May the Doctor's hand be guided by the FATHER WILL for a complete recovery.  We all love you very much and miss that old man's flavor.

Weydevu
Thank you JulilodaLuz for that information, I will make sure I take the time to watch it.  It sounds very interesting, I will add it to my watch list, thanks.

Weydevu 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10