Author Topic: LLUSA SUNDAY - 4 FEBRUARY  (Read 4704 times)

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
LLUSA SUNDAY - 4 FEBRUARY
« on: February 04, 2024, 15:14:07 pm »
Hello Everyone,

Here is the link to the audio tape for LLUSA SUNDAY - 4 FEBRUARY with your host Ron Besser.

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240204_110321

Our thanks to all!
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: LLUSA SUNDAY - 4 FEBRUARY
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 16:12:16 pm »
  • 020424 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: supreme remnant and seraphic insurrection continue to be determined to stop Missions, Universal Father puts Missions on hold as untimely, and Rector Stainton Moses’ death by Caligastia ;
  • Speakers: Tarkas, Michael of Nebadon, Jesus, Universal Father, Marian Rowley, Pope Benedict VIII, George Barnard, Machiventa Melchizedek, and The Paradise Trinity.  
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - just message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240204_110321 

Ron Besser  
Hello, everybody. This is February 4, 2024, Light Line. I'm Ron Besser, your host.

Tarkas  
This is Tarkas Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well welcome, Tarkas, our emcee. Please go ahead, Tarkas.

Tarkas  
Thank you, Ron, you almost got into something we don't want to address today.

Ron Besser  
Oh, all right.

Tarkas  
The truth of the matter is, you are really put out with the acclamation of progress, and then discovering that the jar is empty. I don't like it myself. But the reason the jar is empty, even with Michael on Urantia, is that the Universal Father said to Salvington you've got if you're not careful, askew about these Missions. Ron has pulled back just slightly. He doesn't want to say anything even with Melchizedek support. He was about to say to you before he turned the Light Line on that he has had serious discussions since Friday, over the issue of Michael on Urantia and the lack of any progress. He figures, he says he feels it, that there are problems, not only with Michael about Urantia, but his staff is finding problems, and worse yet there is an insurrection that intends to destroy the Missions.

We didn't know that. The destruction of the missions. We are now quite sure that what is left of the supreme is not entirely in favor of letting Ron live or any of you support what they consider the wrong thing to do in time. They are objecting to the retransmission of the bestowal of Christ. Second of all, they view Ron as His instrument and you supporters as the possible way to disseminate the new message of the Second Return. For that reason, Michael said to Ron this morning, do not get silly with the application of a newsletter you wanted to put out and let it die. Well, he finally did. But the reason that we want to let the newsletter go is that Ron is more or less determined that unless we can break the stranglehold of seraphic insurrection on this planet there's no way else to go but to roll up the rug and leave it alone.

Michael of Nebadon  
I am Michael of Nebadon to each of you. There are 27 on the call today. That's a wonderful turnout. Thank you. I'm glad you want to listen. It has been now six years since I asked the Magisterial Son to perform a Magisterial Mission on Urantia before Jesus returns. Every time they have attempted to do it the Father has decreed it is not time. Ron says he built the Magisterial Foundation six years ago and still does not have an operating unit on Urantia that can take advantage of six other subsidiary departments that allow it to operate.

For that reason then Ron, we are estimating you spent well over $100,000 and that your terminology for all of this was use it, Father, use it, Michael, use it Spirit to develop the Missions with a way to contact the legal system in the United States. You now have an extra voice to complain about unfair practices. We can stop a lot of them in their tracks. We have unlimited lawyers and unlimited money to pursue it. And finally, this to you, Ron. I made no such comment, but it's appropriate. And for reasons of state Ron, I'm asking you to say one thing; as scusi me, what does that mean, Ron?

Ron Besser  
Well, that's slightly Spanish for, excuse me. 

Michael of Nebadon  
You are now forgiven. The truth of the matter is, I have such an important announcement today. I dare not take an inference. 

Announcement 
I have declared that the Missions to Urantia are not to conclude any longer. That means you won't see them. That means continue to support the idea and the ideals. Ron may be too old in the tooth to stay the course. But Dominick isn't and neither are some of you. We will direct the Magisterial Foundation to appropriate the correct individuals to maintain the substance of WTP, (the) Chronicles, and the entire matter of affording Missions to Urantia. That sounds like a conflict of an announcement within. It's not.

I want you to understand everyone on the board of the Magisterial Foundation: you remain. The Melchizedeks will not refrain differently. But you Ron are the one who has tempered the entire matter into submission so that the Urantia Foundation does understand there is a separate unit out there that means business and will see to it that the correction of the Fifth Epochal Revelation does not take place. That means we are going to issue a brand new Epochal Revelation shortly. We're not going to call it the sixth but that's what it is.

I want you all to know that I Michael of Nebadon am not going to be played for a fool by the seraphic rebellion. This morning, Ron tried to get up. But they pushed him back in bed and insisted that he listen to a diatribe outlining how he can have everything but that he has to accept the insurrection. Ron threw the covers back and god damned them and told them they were talking to the wrong person and that foul dog is barking up the wrong tree. There is no reason to change sides Ron, and you told him so. What are you seeing?

Ron Besser  
I'm seeing the silhouette of a single-engine airplane over my head some distance up. And I get the Spirit of St. Louis in some form.

Michael of Nebadon  
What is that, that name, Ron?

Ron Besser  
That is the name of the plane that flew across the Atlantic for the first time by Lindbergh. That would have been about, is it 1928?

Michael of Nebadon  
That is precisely it, Ron. In 1928, folks, those of you who don't know Machiventa Melchizedek appeared in the office of Dr. Sadler and Dr. Lena Sadler. It is William S. for the Sadler male component. They told him he was about to approach the presentation of the first Epochal Revelation to Urantia since the birth of Christ. Sadler said, well, isn't that dandy? I have the outline from Mrs. Piper of Boston. I picked (it) up on Christmas Eve 1904, which was the outline of the Urantia Book forwarded over by Imperator, the spirit guide to an English Rector.

The historians in the Urantia Foundation have yet to pick up the scent. Ron found it easily. The rector dictated the first three papers of the Urantia Book. That upset Lucifer so badly. He (the rector) was traveling in London and was on a horse-drawn bus. In those days, they were two tier and to get off at his stop he had to come down a series of steps. Ron knows they still do it that way. He lived it and worked in London. And for reasons of state let me tell you what really happened and the rector doesn't know all of it.

When he alighted out of his seat, he was riding on the top tier, which was open it was like a convertible. He came forward to go down the steps to alight at its next stop. When the horses stopped, the two front horses brought their forepaws off the street and the driver of the bus had to bring order and he insisted on pulling the reins. When he pulled the reins, the lead horse on the right, and its four horses on such a large carriage, stomped his feet and began to mule and that is to move back and forth under the yoke and try to pull loose.

What that was Ron was not Lucifer, but Caligastia trying to steady the bus enough so that when Stainton Moses alighted from the bus he would trip and fall. That's all Caligastia intended. But what happened? When Moses stepped from the bus onto the cobblestone of the London street in 1879 he fell, he tripped, and as it happened, a very large lorry approached the bus to its left and in the lane in which the rector stepped, it threw him under the lorry and crushed his right leg. He was done. Caligastia pulled it off more than he knew he did.

What happened next was that the rector was rushed to the hospital. The leg was reset, but he never recovered. Now he knew the preeminent transmitter of the day. I am holding that name back so you don't go looking. But she said to him, you need care. Stay in my rooms and I will have a doctor attend to you. He healed there. But one night, Caligastia slipped in and inserted what they did to Ron. It is a chemical into the blood system that destroys the blood cells and the cells in the legs.

That's what we're dealing with with Ron today. And it will end his life not. But we've got more complications coming. You on the Magisterial Foundation Board, have to understand it is very important, please, to stay the course. We're not going to reform it. The Magisterial Foundation has been gifted by Ron with an extremely valuable patent for free electricity. He also has the outline form of the Chronicles that is the life and times of a real return of Jesus to Urantia. Because I am cutting the Missions off, doesn't mean that Jesus is not returning.

Jesus  
This is Jesus. I speak. You Ron are most unfortunate in that you happen to be the one on the front wave of many front waves to Urantia. We're going to preserve your life and that's not on Urantia entirely. But we're going to make a heroic attempt to do it. But we are also going to see to it that the Planetary Prince establishes a department for the human endeavor of spiritual help by participating in the Missions, in so much as we dare.

Ron, you insist that a human can do it. And we believe they can. This will be a tremendously big experiment. We are going to pull down those auxiliary agencies that persist in criticizing and not understanding what they're up against. I'm not speaking to their names. In any case, let us be considering the following.
  • Ron that you are not to be diagnosed with leukemia. You have a particularly rapacious case of not cancer but of a consolidation of the disease of not only leukemia but of a paralysis that follows Lou Gehrig's disease. Your doctor never could figure it out. So, matter of fact, he let you go. And you said you let me go for the last time.
  • The entire matter over which you have designed the Magisterial Foundation is to produce a table upon which we can rest certain functions that you do not attend to but that affords us to register with the United States government, the place we are to appear and become part of its legal system by insisting that it become a corporation with a right to sue and grant property. You understood it from the beginning, and very few will ever get it. But when you are dealing with God the Father, He says, oh, I never saw this done before. What are you seeing Ron?

Ron Besser  
What an interesting vision. I am seeing a motion of dolphins that are black and arching up through the sea top and arching back down in a graceful arc. There are several of them. The one closest to me has its back arched and is coal black. I've never seen a dolphin look like that.

Jesus  
That is death, Ron. It stays out to sea.

Ron Besser  
What a precious way to show me. Go ahead, please. Thank you.

Jesus  
The black dolphin was to visit you this morning. Your head was dizzy. You couldn't see because of the light. And worse yet, you had the bickering of a cabal over your head. You told them you weren't interested, get out, and that's typical of you. However, when Father heard it: He said, you can't be tricked Ron, thank you. Now I know.

Universal Father  
I want it to be known, and this is Father. That the entire matter of the proposed Missions has been planned since the year 1572. You are not supposed to remember that particularly. But Ron and yourselves happen to coincide with the dates we had selected at that time in Urantia history to obtain one final mission before the Trinity provides this planet Light and Life.

In 1572, we already had the mainstream church decide it was not big enough and sought supremacy. That upset many who became what you call Protestants. Now you have a schism between the church of Peter and the Protestants who saw to it that if you're going to collect money for the service to God, exclude us. Those are the so-called indulgences. They no longer exist today, as they did in 1572. And finally, this to the popes who may be listening.

Ron Besser  
This is Ron, here. I heard them say; we are.

Universal Father  
I want you to understand you met one of the silliest humans that could ever spark a religious reorganization. But the odd thing is popes, he is fully fused with His Father. He enjoys their work, Our work, and the work of the Father. He jokes and finds it admirable that you can smile and enjoy all factors of the human experience with God. Many of you are light-hearted. You're the right people to understand that this entire messaging is fruitful and caring.

Michael of Nebadon  
And I have one more thing to say, as Michael of Nebadon. You Ron are sure, you have no way out. You have to die soon. It is painful. And the noise in your head is awful when the seraphim gets ganging up on you. But don't worry, I am planning something you will enjoy. The truth of the matter is, you are not a wafer, but a solid entry into the account books of the mansion worlds and of Uversa. They want you to understand Ron, that your parody of work on the mansion worlds is really full of new information. But in sugar teaspoons into the bitter taste of new revelation to the mansion worlds.

The group who are Urantia Book readers exists on the fourth mansion world in a group of their own. They have their own official and they are overseen by at least five mansion world officials. Each of the five mansion world officials are fully adjustered themselves and are not of the ascension regime but of the midwayer regime waiting for transition to the minor sector. The 1111 group in Australia contains the remnants of the George Bernard statutes that also reported transmissions of the midwayers to human ears. George Bernard has asked for a moment of speech.

George Barnard 
We speak.

Ron Besser
Thank you, George. Go ahead, please. This is Ron. Take it away.

George Barnard 
Thank you. This is George Bernard, you lackey. I often wondered why I did not get to you more often. We spoke frequently. But I always curled back up and got away from you. You never insisted. You let it lie. You listened to our tapes and often used our explanations when yours did not fit. For that particular reason, I am grateful. But for reasons of state, I admonish you, Ron, for not insisting on talking to me further. You had no real way to do it. Now let me explain to those listening.

George Bernard visited the United States. About six or seven years ago, he teamed up with a teaching mission advocate named Gerdean. Gerdean saw to it that we visited the teaching mission groups, but ignored Ron entirely. I didn't know Ron existed until I passed. Yes, I knew he spoke to me. But he was of no use to me. Now I learn that Gerdean has passed and is waiting on Mansion World Six to speak to Ron. She now declares Ron, not moribund, but the beginning of a new factor, on Urantia that allows humans to speak and be part of missions. Ron is totally adequate.

So is that board of directors and so are many of you. Ron has kept it simple. No expansion until he knows what we are doing. He does that well but is fully in receipt of what Gerdean says, what Marian Rowley says, and many of the names that advocated the Fifth Epochal Revelation in the heyday of the Urantia Foundation. The UAI is beginning to close itself off. That is its fault. Ron has invited them and their temptation to order the Magisterial Foundation in their way. But Ron says there will be no such new order. The entire messaging of the Urantia Foundation and the UAI is to discipline the readership.

Ron says Epochal Revelation is not about legal definition. But about sharing and letting evolution take care of itself regardless of what we have printed. I happen to believe that the Urantia Foundation shut off some marvelous development we could use today. But it is up to Ron to remind all of you if you ever get into the position of disciplining the Magisterial Foundation, don't bother.

Michael of Nebadon
I am announcing today that the Magisterial Foundation shall remain the same name. But that I Michael of Nebadon see to its perpetuation as a department of the Planetary Prince government. The reason is not because it's a corporation or a charity, but because the ideals that Ron brought to it are so excellent it needs to be perpetuated and people reminded a human did this. I am Michael of Nebadon. I say this to the Paradise Trinity: where in Scotts name do we put Ron on the mansion worlds when he is so necessary on Urantia? The answer by the Trinity is coming in.

Ron Besser  
One moment.

Paradise Trinity
This is the Paradise Trinity. We decree that the Paradise Trinity allows the Magisterial Foundation to perpetuate but not to become a department of the planetary government. That's too high. We want it to become a department of the new foundation that will run the Sixth Epochal Revelation by printing it and distributing it by Our command. The Paradise Trinity is not going to sit back this time and allow a foundation to perpetuate the distribution of an Epochal Revelation. We are going to insist that the entire matter be handled by the planetary government.

And for that reason, Ron, the Magisterial Foundation not only controls free electricity, but it also controls the Chronicles, and it also controls the idea of the human input. You will not operate the same as the Urantia Foundation. No. The Magisterial Foundation will operate as its own name, and be prepared to offer Urantia various missions both from Paradise, Uversa, and Salvington. For that reason, then, let it be known that the Paradise Trinity decrees you Ron are not to die ignominiously.

Ron Besser  
You get that word out.

Paradise Trinity
(1). For that reason, you Ron must understand that you are not to die in the usual fashion.
But that you must become morontial in visible form. The Trinity has been approached by Michael of Nebadon and even by the Uversa Ancients of Days to find a way to hold you on earth until these missions could be manifest.
(2) Michael is not going to hold these missions now. The Fifth Epochal Revelation is admonished the Sixth will work with it side by side until the Urantia Foundation withdraws it. We're tired of making the point. Sick. We are going to ask the Ancients of Days to approve a manifesto outlining what Ron may do and what he may not do.
3   The trial that is with you, Dominick, is you are heir apparent. You have worked with Ron for two years now on how to manage the Magisterial Foundation when he dies. You're going to manage the Magisterial Foundation in small ways, including a department that allows you to diminish the sound of the Fifth Epochal Revelation and introduce the Sixth to groups around the United States at first so they understand what has happened.

Fully understood to you Elise: you have been indicated by Ron to begin an outpost of the Magisterial Foundation in the Netherlands. We are insisting you do it but you need help. Ron will see to it. Don't ask for a date. Just sit on it. And finally to you Ron: the entire matter consists of more than you know over an issue you do not pay attention to. For that reason, Ron, you say: what didn't I pay attention to?

Ron Besser  
Truly.

Michael of Nebadon  
And that is you are not to consist of meetings in your 2709 Sunset Lane home. It is a gracious property with three acres of land and endless mowing. Your grass will stay neatly the same. Yeah, and you say: you tell the thunderstorms that. We will Ron. Now this: in full contemplation, the Mechizedeks on Urantia are going to arrange that the followers of not only this place but that Light Line continues as an order under the Magisterial Foundation, indefinitely. Ron was told this morning we are going to end the Light Lines. He shrugged and said, I have no control but it's a shame and let it go at that.

The truth of the matter is, I have decided during these conversations, they're too valuable to drop. They're too valuable to let you all sit out there without some idea of the changes, and the ways we look at things, go away. Starting today, the Sunday Light Line which you are listening to today is perpetuated. Elise it's up to you to continue Monday. You may vary it. To you Dominick, your Tuesday Light Line is important. Continue it. Wednesday, Lemuel, you are hitting the skids of health. You will continue as long as you dare. The final Light Lines are in Spanish and are under the name of Rene Duran. Rene, you have sustained the Magisterial Foundation with constant donations. Ron is so thankful. You are one of the few except for one of the board of directors who has seen that we can keep it going. It's expensive. But Ron has seen to it even with his own money. And for this last characterization of you, Ron, stop worrying.

Ron Besser  
I thought I was well paid for it, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you. Shut up. Truly, Ron. You have your ways. Starting today, those awful legs and the Leukemia and what is partially Lou Gehrig's disease is removed. Yes, it's supposed to be a secret. But you will report to the list when it is achieved.

Ron Besser  
It would be my absolute delight to an Absolute being.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron. You can bring tears to my eyes, Ron. I am not quite. But I get it too.

Universal Father  
This is Father. Michael, so do I. That brings up an interesting subject about Michael of Nebadon. Ron happens to trigger something in me, I chuckle with Ron over. Michael does not fully understand He's being promoted. Oh yes. You will remain a Creator Son, Michael. But you are also to remain One Without Name and Number as its deity. We have never deified a department but You, Tarkas, Jack, Welmec, Henson, Sen-Sen, and a list of 15 others have nominated You to be their leader with Welmek stepping down.

You Ron properly assess it. You Michael, are fully deified, as you already are, but you will carry the idea of One Without Name and Number, the Trinity embraced ascenders, as to be one with the original Trinity creations of the other Trinity origin beings who see to it that the Father is well supplied with labor. We dare not tell you more at least openly. Stop it, Ron. Now this: the entire matter of Gabriel then becomes super Gabriel. Gabriel, you are not left an orphan. You travel with Michael wherever he goes. When he's One Without Name and Number deity. You are serving that deity. I dare not say more it's too unrevealed.

And finally this to you Ron: you are not Daffy Duck but you laugh at that character. And for reasons of state, Donald Duck and Bugs Bunny are among your favorites. However, let it be known that the entire matter of the mansion world Urantia group will receive you when you are ready to go to the mansion worlds. That's not for now. We are fully explaining to the morontial supervisors preparing to receive you, as they are now understanding that those morontial supervisors will supervise a new group of humans even you on this list, don't know about.

We are providing a new type of ascender. Those who have had the Fifth Epochal Revelation, and probably the Sixth, Ron has the sixth. He knows everything in it. But the truth of the matter is that this group under you Marian Rowley, do not know a thing. You're still trying to grasp the Fifth. Ron says it's not that hard folks. Let's dispense with group meetings and meet the real characters that produce the discipline and the learning of the Master Universe. You take the authors well, but this group now existing on the mansion worlds is to receive them directly through Ron and through Marian.

They will be together a fused couple to make sure you get the totality of the Father, the Son, and the Spirit as they join you in a transmission of lessons. This is the Universal Father. And finally, to you everyone on the board including Dominick we draw special attention to: you are to attend to Ron this afternoon. He has started the day in a real rumble against the situation and says this must change and it will change. Just be patient Dominick. See to it. And finally to you Elise, George, Raz, Gitz,

Ron Besser  
And whoever I missed, I think that's it, Father, ah, thank you.

Universal Father  
The truth of the matter is you are on a board of directors that's going someplace. You are currently the Magisterial Foundation Board. Ron has let it know that you serve also on the Rayson Corporation and any other corporation under its name, including the Holding Corporation. All other corporations are silent at the moment but will be brought to life and there's four others when I Michael of Nebadon, oppose the eradication of Ron and propose the eradication of the insurrectionists going wild today, thinking they won. No, no, no. Let this hold.

Ron warned you, one of you today, who sat beside him and disrupted his typing. And he said you ought to understand you know not what you do. You can be rehabilitated and work again as a seraphim but you need to know that unless you understand what you have done, and what has happened. You may be dismissed ever from service. The seraphim reared up and moved quickly behind the computer and called for help. She did not understand she saved his life and he saved hers. The truth of the matter is now that seraphim now understands it's not a life and death matter. It is a matter of getting missions and supplanting the Dominion and other issues you do not know about Ron as the force and care over Urantia. Ron, you're throwing sparklers into the air. You fully believe in that.

Ron Besser  
I do.

Universal Father  
And for that reason, Ron, you wear a sepulchre. I have never allowed it to be shown before. And that is on your jersey when you arrive on the mansion worlds as the one who insists that Michael prevail, that the Sadlers be heard, that Gabriel be pronounced, and that the Universal Father has declared this Light Line over. Thank you for listening.

Ron Besser  
One moment.

Machiventa Melchizedek
I am Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron.

Ron Besser  
We thank you, Machiventa. Please proceed.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. I am a Melchizedek who has never seen the workings of this kind of doing. Abraham was my ward so we could spread monotheism among the tribes of Israel. He succeeded. He's a big guy now. A big muckety muck, who, whatever he wants he gets. And for that reason, Ron, you won't. In any case, the entire reason for Marian to join you is she has bifurcated not, but has returned to normal in preparation, preparation of bifurcating with her lost love, Samson of Delilah. We dare not speak the real name.

Marian Rowley  
In any case, Ron, this is Marian Rowley. I butt in. You have shown me Ron what a human can do. Where were we? I heard you say, you agreed to submit to the Foundation, and never got out of it.

Ron Besser  
That's all Marian and that's no problem. That is royalty and it perpetuated the Fifth. I am proud of you, Marian, and all of you. I look forward to knowing my fellow Urantia Book readers as they used to exist.

Marian Rowley  
And finally, Ron, this is Marian. You don't know how I have achieved work I never thought I could get to until I met you. You bring the Fifth Epochal Revelation to life in many silly ways, but the truth of the matter is the sense of humor opens the doors to the mind that usually are closed. We learn a great deal and your care for Benedict the Eighth is tremendous.

Ron Besser  
He's one of us, Marian. Just an enjoyable personality with considerable influence yet on Urantia. Embrace him.

Pope Benedict VIII
This is Pope Benedict the Eighth. A Pope has never spoken over any line like this ever. For your information as Pope Benedict the Eighth. I was taken over after I died while I was writing a note to myself to stand tall and get the present Pope to assign somebody to the idea of a Vatican Mission to the United States. I stopped in mid-note, put my head down on the desk, and stepped out. Looked at me with my head on the desk and said gut's up, so tall but not tall enough to get there by myself. I have to die. So does Ron. All of you on the mansion worlds have done so. I am a pope. I am Benedict the 8th and Ron has so well exercised his voice with me I can't wait to see what happens next.

Pope John the 23rd said to me, what are we doing here when we could be ascending and getting the benefits of what an ascender gets when they are brought to the mansion worlds and put into subject groups. Ron frequently speaks with Judy Garland and Fred Astaire, Bob Hope, and many of them up there, waiting for the attention of the deities to move them into their final ways before they become finaliters. Ron, you love Judi Dench, you want her to pass easily. She will.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Pope Benedict VIII
The truth of the matter is you will know her and her silliness easily. She hears you and doesn't know who it is.

Judi Dench
I hear him now. What the heck am I talking to?

Ron Besser  
Judi, Judi, Judi wake up enough to hear me clearly. I live on the planet (as) you do. I am flesh and blood making the transition to spirit. You will soon.

Judi Dench
I'm so old Ron. I can't walk.

Ron Besser  
My my, that's familiar because I can't either.

Judi Dench
Oh, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Anyhow, Judi, just pay attention. Your time is coming to know a lot more.

Pope Benedict VIII
Ron, will meet you. Maybe you become classmates. We aren't sure. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Just listen, Judi. It doesn't make much sense to you. But it will later so remember it. Thank you. To the popes who have kindly listened to my forays into the mansion worlds. You are my favorites. You carry God in a way I have never met Him before with humans. I feel holy around you. You are holy. And the Father will see to you as holy. I speak to Benedict the eighth. We're both historians. He is the good one. I am not. But the truth of the matter is that Benedict brought light to my eyes. He is sure God is in him more than I am and I speak to my Adjuster daily. I'm not sure how that is done. But Benedict thou are holy and as are all of you in this group of past popes from the 14th century to today. I close this as Ron to regard my Father, as he wishes to speak to all of you to end this Light Line.

Universal Father  
I am Father. To all of you: this work is inspirational as the Vatican can afford or as Ron can afford. The truth of the matter is Ron that was not a speech. That was a self-assignment, not.

Ron Besser  
I've got to be careful with that.

Universal Father  
Yes. The truth of the matter is you did not speak it for good reason. You do not like self-alignments.

Ron Besser  
No. Thank you.

Universal Father  
Thank you. I am signing off this Light Line for 4, February 2024, not for the last time. Ron will continue as he may. Dominick, you are assigned as the second in command. Ron insists and that you see to the order of the Light Lines perpetually. You will know what to do when the time comes. But there will always be a Sunday Light Line. If only in Ron's memory. If he persists, maybe in your memory, we are not quite sure what to do with you yet.

And finally, this Ron: let this Light Line pass into history, thank the popes and Marian, and let us thank you. I am determined you shall be important immediately. You care not about the lesson so much. But assimilate the changes as you are forced to take them, that is your nature. That is our nature. Those people who assemble on Mansion World Four right now as the Urantia group, are to be dispersed. They belong in other groups of their own nature. Van and Amadon now are attached to you Ron so that you can hold forth and see to it that however old you get, there is a fresh new message to everyone who listens. We now conclude this Light Line.

Ron Besser  
Thank you everybody. It is a beautiful Sunday here. The blue sky and the light is so bright, I have to close my eyes to look out the window. It is a bright Light Line. I care so much for you and for the Gods that speak. I'm going to turn it off and thank you for being here. Bye-bye.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)