Author Topic: ARTHURA SPEAKS  (Read 4706 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
ARTHURA SPEAKS
« on: April 08, 2023, 18:01:33 pm »
Yes, this is Arthura, I am Arthura and we would like you to take a moment to reflect on God, your Father and your true desire to become and be like Him, as revealed in Jesus Christ, who trusted in His heavenly Father and lives forever in His never-ending love that is constantly poured out on all of His children.

How many of you give yourselves time to devote a deeper thought to Easter, to the meaning of Christ's life and death and His communion with the Father in trust and harmony as Jesus did during His days on this earth and in the hour of His death.

This is Arthura, I speak to you gently in remembrance of the days when Jesus had to leave this world, not by His own choice but by the voice of the people who had gathered to condemn Him in their anger fuelled by the hysteria of the masses and so an unworthy fate was cast upon Jesus by the ignorant and those who allowed themselves to be led by thoughtless mass behavior.

Jesus died in innocence and was fully accepted by the Father who knew His heart and all His desires. Pray that you know your desires and put them forward in all sincerity as you try to live according to the Father's will as Jesus showed you in His life on earth where few ever really knew the man Jesus and what He represented in this world where the children of God worked against Him and finally forced Him to lay down His life too soon.

Try to understand the important aspect and significance of His resurrection that followed after His death, where Jesus showed the world that there is eternal life with a loving Father, if you believe and trust as Jesus did in our Father in heaven.

You have heard it before and I tell you again. Stay the course and never, ever let yourself be diverted from your sacred union with the Father, whom you trust for all eternity. Be strong and listen to the Father who lives in you as your Thought Adjuster who knows the inner desires of your soul for which He will always be of service to you. 

This is Arthura, a blessed Easter to all.

Thank you so much Arthura for your words and blessing.

Elise