Author Topic: Thought Adjuster Transmission  (Read 4776 times)

Online gcmeyer83

• View Profile
    • Email
Thought Adjuster Transmission
« on: August 18, 2022, 09:46:51 am »

This morning I had my usual daily Thought Adjuster sessions and ask Him a rather doozie question.  I ask Him what is the percent of mortals on Urantia verses the percent of mortals on a planet already in Light and Life that attain Paradise is.  His answer follows:

TA: You are correct in assuming I cannot tell the exact percentages but I will say: those already on a world of Light and Life do have a much greater numbers in continuing on.  That is also one of the main reasons that JESUS and his missions are so needed on Urantia to get many more of your kind on the road too.  This will happen with time and by then Urantians will have the same possibilities as any other planet that has been on the road to Light and Life from their creation already in it.   That happens on any decimal planet and Urantia has decimated almost to the bottom of the list, so you can see how desperately JESUS and His Missions are needed and being so far down Spiritually this must start very soon or it may be too late.  THE FATHER has pulled all the stops and it will start very soon.  You and all the Serara Forum and Light Line members are very important in the beginning phase of this endeavor as you have heard all along.  Keep attuned to your Adjusters and attuned to the Forum and Light Line daily,  This is where you will hear it first and right after that the rest of the world will hear it too and the chaos will start.  You members are mostly aware of what you should do but it is worth repeating and repeating.  Stay tuned and out of harm’s way at first  Your friends and family members can be told what’s happening by  phone or email or even visited if they live nearby, but stay away from public gatherings for at least a couple of weeks.  Of course you will be kept aware of what is going on and you will even have protection but don’t be rash about what you do.  Keep the thought of THE FATHERS Will in all your endeavors and know your Thought Adjusters are with you and protecting you too. Serve as best you can and all of you will be on the fast track in your ascension careers.