Author Topic: Wait and See  (Read 4780 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Wait and See
« on: August 27, 2022, 09:37:01 am »
I am Jesus and I have put My feet on this world again where I walked long ago in the dust to let the people know that My Father loves all His children, but they have forgotten Him and He is no longer to be found in the hearts of people.

They have become rigid in their faith and held to the precepts of those who pretended to know God's ways, until there was only an institution left to teach the people the mere remnants of true worship and service to God.
In their distress they call on God, but they do not know how to pray, and their cries disappear like voices crying in the wilderness.

My Coming this time is not to gather God's flock and lead them as their shepherd, but to break the law that has led to unbelief and material gain. My coming will be surprising, unexpected and unheard of and will initially bring chaos and confusion, but soon the people who seek God will turn to Me and be willing to listen to My words that can bring salvation from the chaos of pagan mismanagement and spiritual poverty that destroyed the world.

I walk again on this world of Urantia and see where God's children reside, where My flock resides, and soon many will be called to be with Me in the business of the Father and the welfare of a world that will one day sparkle as a shining star in the universe as a symbol of the Father's love for His creation.

I am Jesus and I will reveal Myself to everyone in this world and nothing will escape My purposes of bringing God's ways and laws. Rejoice with Me, My hour will come again, wait and see, I am Jesus and I greet you all.

Thank you Jesus, we wait, thank you so much,

Elise