Author Topic: TOTAL COMMITMENT  (Read 4736 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
TOTAL COMMITMENT
« on: September 05, 2022, 07:25:38 am »
This is Arthura, I am here to work with you, as was spoken about yesterday on the Sunday Lightline, to make each of you better transmitters and to help you know more about yourself and your qualities. This is necessary to be able to receive open and clear transmissions at any time, without limitations and to give good and true reports of things to come. 

I am Arthura and have taken on this task and I do so with the greatest pleasure, to assist those who are engaged in this important task. We ask you for perseverance and courage, to set aside your normal life, which will have to give way for the common good that you wish to pursue and for which these long and intense preparations have been made that will now become public and witnessed by all. 

You have given us your trust and we give you the opportunity to express yourself and to work intensely and to call you to the task which you have indicated that you wish to undertake. We see your desire and your potential and we will make use of the commitment you show, for your dedication must be complete and the desire to help greater than ever.

Through this collaborative process you will discover hidden abilities and talents you possess and these will be brought out and utilized for the benefit of all. There is a tremendous amount of work to be done and much will be asked of you that you have not counted on. Do not give up, even though it will be difficult at times, you have prepared for this work and know that full cooperation will be required and a readiness of 24/7. 

Circumstances will make it necessary for every transmitter to be ready at all times, day and night, to help a population that is totally ignorant and unprepared about the eruptions and events that are coming their way. 

We count on your proven willingness for the coming time in the brigade of workers for this gigantic undertaking, which will obviously take up a lot of time.  However, become deeply aware that you are dealing with DIVINE POLICY which is beyond any human understanding. 

I am Arthura, and I offer you my assistance in helping you develop new achievements that will prove to be worthwhile. This is all for today.

Thank you very much Arthura

Elise