Author Topic: I AM YOUR SPIRITUAL GUIDE  (Read 4524 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
I AM YOUR SPIRITUAL GUIDE
« on: July 10, 2023, 11:10:32 am »
El Salvador, Saturday July 08, 2023, Time 10:45 p.m.

Elsy:
 Beloved Adjuster, I beg you to prepare my mind for a transmission at this hour.

The Adjuster:
 "In fact, I am the one who always accompanies you wherever you are through your heart. I am your spiritual guide and you count on my assistance, I know that you ask for help for this work and for other things, so do not doubt that we help you as long as you've asked.

Elsy:
 Infinite thanks my beloved spiritual guide I AM, for always being aware of my prayers and always being in my help whenever I need it.

The Adjuster:
  "We have seen very well that you liked to say your prayers since your adolescence and that is a fundamental part for you and every human being on Urantia (Earth) for their spiritual progress, it is also important that they clamor for the arrival of the Master Jesus.

Jesus:
 "In effect I AM, JESUS OF NAZARETH, giving approval of what your spirit guide says, for the good of humanity on Urantia and I am here waiting for the appropriate moment to appear before you and give the announcement of my arrival on Earth (Urantia So I am aware of my children who follow what is suggested by my UNIVERSAL FATHER.
  We are always watching you and here on the other side of the veil we are pleased with your progress.  Thank you to all my children who have learned to take note of what is given to them.
 I leave you here, I love you my little ones!!

Elsy:
  Infinite thanks beloved MASTER JESUS for his words and for his love for humanity.

The Universal Father:
 "I am your UNIVERSAL FATHER seeing your dedication, I always observe each one of you who are a select group because they are the ones who have followed up on what I have sent them through the scribe Max Rodas (which is how he wants that we call upon him for his protection.) Though here on the other side of the veil we recognize him by name, I leave this here.

Elsy:
 Infinite thanks my beloved UNIVERSAL FATHER for his intervention at this time and I hope that his interventions will be more followed.

End
  Elsy