Author Topic: "Urantia 's population has no idea of the situation of the planet "  (Read 4495 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email

This transmission was received by Evelio Rivas.
 El Salvador, July 14, 2023, 5:00 local time.

"I AM GAIA, this time we will focus on the conditions that prevail in vast regions of Urantia where the behavior of the population shows no signs of being aware of the current state of the planet.
 It is necessary to point out that the terrestrial ecosystem shows deep imbalances and its affected capacity to sustain life, this will lead to the occurrence of events that will make a strong call to rethink our way of life;  we will necessarily have to assume the consequences of our way of treating the planet.
 We are in a moment that demands to be informed in order to preserve life.
 The planets are undergoing corrective actions, the moment is getting closer, the changes are coming quickly, it is complex to straighten out a world, we are facing crucial decisions, facing a humanity that has walked a long way on the opposite side.
 The average mental activity that defines the course is of enormous value because it represents the voice of humanity, we call for the elementary understanding of why we are here incarnated.
 It is urgent to make reality in our minds that a Superior Intelligence guided us here and that it is not the purpose of taking root, struggling for material supremacy is not the goal of incarnation.
 Inner growth is stopped at the moment that with our actions we negatively affect others and the planet.  The incarnation is a journey to grow and develop capacities, cooperating with everyone and with the environment that sustains us. This scale of priorities must prevail and achieve sufficient presence in the minds of the population.
 It is complicated when things change abruptly, but the wait may be coming to an end, you usually fill with the chorus of a song and that is what the Mercy of Heaven is doing on Urantia and with humanity.
 The mental parameters must change now, this will minimize the effect of the changes and what we most want is that they survive in the times that have been predicted at length by the mouths of your scientists.

"I AM GAIA leaving this focus here, I appreciate the opportunity to receive me and we wish a future full of PEACE AND GOODNESS have a good day"

Evelio -
 Thank you GAIA, you are welcome at any time, we deeply appreciate your participation.