Author Topic: "Maintaining the Course of Evolution"  (Read 4438 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Maintaining the Course of Evolution"
« on: October 28, 2023, 13:08:38 pm »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"Maintaining the Course of Evolution"

By: GOD THE ULTIMATE.
Transmitter: Evelio Rivas

El Salvador, October 17, 2023, 5:00 a.m.

"I Am GOD THE ULTIMATE, we will address aspects understandable at the human level. We begin to develop work in the space-time zone and we will assume the terminology of CO-ULTIMATE.

"As there is inattention to the ascension processes of space-time creatures, we choose to take the challenge, it is logical that I come from non-time, in that case, in space-time it is an adaptation, which will maintain the course of development uninterrupted, for any finite being that chooses to ascend to the understanding of its origin.

"We find ourselves fully supporting the development of events in this sector of creation, it is very likely that your conception of creation wants to place everything within the reach of your finite and mortal mind, however, this is not the case and this Today we support is only a segment of creation.

"At this moment this beautiful planet is in preparations to welcome its Creator Son and given that it is a sphere entered into rebellion, the opposing team is playing war, this is a way to keep the entry of your Creator Son away.

"It is a milestone that among millions of inhabited spheres, there is the joy of receiving the Creator Son for the second time, so that a variety of acts contrary to this choice have been generated, our entry on the scene is preceded by failures associated with this behavior.

"We reaffirm the continuity in care of all creatures in their ascension processes, in consonance with the plan of our Universal Father and the Creator Son. It is only a matter of time, for them to fully realize the condition we are sustaining. , as the perpetual interest of Divinity in all its creation.

"It is understandable that the conquest of new values, in the ascent to higher levels, is the meaning of creation and we are immersed in it.

"I Am GOD the CO-ULTIMATE leaving the scene and we wish you success in this beautiful sphere, have a good day."

End.

Evelio .
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 00:06:01 am by Rene A Duran »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Maintaining the Course of Evolution"
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 14:51:31 pm »
I am so glad to see this contact and transmission.

In our Urantia Book, Gpd the Ultimate is associated with the word ABSONITE."  I have not seen God the Ultimate use the word, and I wonder if the term absonite is too hard for you to use as a prevailing term for God the Ultimate?  I also suspect that the idea of "absonite," is a really different blend of spirit and matter that has no root to take in time universes?  My guess, and it is just a guess, is that the ABSONITE is a clear term of Ultimacy without any time/supreme development of use in it?  Here is God the Ultimate to speak to that concern for us too:

GOD THE ULTIMATE speaks:
"I AM GOD THE ULTIMATE RON, and you are one of the few who remembers all those details.  We will not lose you if you die today as your heart bleeds to finish the work you started with the Magisterial Foundation, but you are being cut short if that bone marrow business is not settled quickly again.  Today you got hit with an adjudication which removed your protective shield from material reality entirely, and now must face the pain and suffering over nothing you did but pay for out of being a material being in the middle of the Ultimacy tests we must run in time to figure out who is what for these divine Missions.

"For that reason then, you are in nothing but intense pain in your lower legs and your hips are so sensitive to pain you can hardly walk again.  I am not sorry but I will make amends when I understand you are the advocacy I really need and I cannot control what I do for the rest of the planet which is rising to the bait to do better, but unable to protect itself against the horrors of a possible nuclear war again.  Russia signs its own death certificate if it rises quickly to snuff out Ukraine with tactical nuclear weapons entirely.  For reasons of State you are also fully aware that North Korea has made a deal, not with Russia, but with China, to find a place to fun its nuclear testing without causing a furor in the West.  IF North Korea drops a nuclear bomb anywhere, it will be on itself, as they are dangerously close to developing such a weapon but are not safety minded and could blow themselves up sky high.  For reasons of State, Russia will blame the West and get ready to drop nuclear weaponry on Japan or South Korea to keep it quiet.  I doubt they will keep MICHAEL OF NEBADON quiet, but I conjecture out of my realm of opportunity.

"Lastly, you know Ultimacy better than anybody and have lectured on it in the past but forget that the definition of the word "ABSONITE" is a cheerless exposition on remordial returns of supremacy reworked.   I dislike the definition for it places problem solving not in the outer space level, but in the time level first, and according to you, Ultimacy takes supreme solutions and resolves them better.  I dare not disagree with that as that was the Deity Absolute to you one day.  However, the true meaning of ABSONITE is that it problems without time solutions, and an example of such would be you driving downtown and cannot make a right turn because there is no easy way to make a right turn any more.  When Ultimacy comes along, we resoundingly decide to open all right turns for everybody to take including you, but that you have to pay a small fee to make a right turn and I  am not sure that makes sense to you?"

Ron here - Let me ask, what does the fee look like?  For instance, must I learn why a right turn is difficult for some reason, but I can  make a right turn once Ultimacy says if you know the reason you can do it again?

God the Ultimate - No.  That is too difficult for me to think about.  What the cost you must pay is to understand  that time has no meaning to a problem of conceptual thinking.  You must learn that a right turn has more meaning other than to just turn right and go your way.  I insist you learn that Ultimacy teaches the right turn has universe meanings you never  bothered to think about before, but now you endanger the universe by making a right turn without knowing the problem(s) you might incur by using right turns without taking some security measures to do it carefully and avoid universe problems developing because of your old habits in time.

Ron - But God the Ultimate, this question:  Why was it okay to make a right turn so easily in time, and then when we graduate from time, there is a bad way of doing our lives if we now take a right turn?  What changed? 

God the Ultimate - "Nothing changed, but your insistence on making a right turn without giving the Universe FATHER a gold token to do it now, as FATHER says a right turn gets in the way of developing the outer space levels which are all now left turn universes.  A right turn in the ABSONITE is no longer allowed without special permission because to develop the universe further, right turns are no longer permitted in the outer space levels.  IF you must make a right turn, then pay for it by being very careful to pay to do it.  We determine how much and that is not discussable on this level yet.

Ron here - If I may?  Can the right turn still happen in time without having to pay for it?

God the Ultimate - Yes, but those who are now working with God the Ultimate, must obey the Ultimate and he makes you understand that right turns are an exception and one must pay for them if you really have to use on in outer space.

I now close this impromptu  Q & A, and turn this back to Evelio and ask why you do not punctuate me in capitals like you do for when you write for our FATHER? I am as important.  Would you please do it like Ron does, please?  Thank you.  I am in service to all.  I am GOD THE ULTIMATE.  k"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania