Author Topic: Baltimore, Maryland USA Urantia Conference March 29th  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Baltimore, Maryland USA Urantia Conference March 29th
« on: March 23, 2024, 17:52:43 pm »
The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION is having representatives to attend the Baltimore Conference surrounding the idea of the 5th epochal revelation.  The theme they say is SOUL CONSCIOUSNESS.  Well, then so be it and we are having DOMINICK AND GITZ appearing there with name badges and interpretive interest in what they propose to produce.  Dominick is leaving for home Saturday night back to York, and there is a prayer vigil the 31st for those who wish to attend the final day.  Steven is making a major effort to be there too and we are very thankful Steven for attending to represent us and for your own enjoyment too.

The Magisterial Foundation has some brochures to pass out and we are already famous for having Ultimaton production to make free electricity by our own patent to produce free electricity for the world and so on.  The technology is good enough to spawn another patent I have not applied for in order to produce a cheap and affordable HYDROGEN CAR AND TRUCK.  We can produce without batteries necessary thanks to the WTP technology we can modify for the car design.

However that may be, I am wishing and hoping that our Magisterial Foundation representatives make a good impression for the conference and let us see how MICHAEL OF NEBADON reacts to the request to broadcast from his laptop pictures of the live conference. MICHAEL OF NEBADON has requested it and Steven you should try it too if your new lap top can broadcast by Skype.  

Finally, Baltimore is practically in my back yard.  IT is 50 miles only down the road from me, but the conference is opening up just at the time I have to finish my transition, pain and all, to a better body condition.  They are super secret about it but they tell me most of this should be off my back in two weeks.  I tell them :that is if I can make it!" and so on.

I doubt people will have a lot meetings like this Conference in Baltimore the end of next week, anymore, since MICHAEL OF NEBADON is insisting that the Missions must go forward.  If they do I doubt there is enough time to organize a conference over what he intends to do.  I would hold one, but my health is precarious and I hold back.  They might hold one on their own come say July or earlier.  Things are not well enough right now to predict much for the future.

That is it for now and thanks for tuning in.

Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron always spurs time to speak, and this is your Creator Son speaking now:

"I am sure Ron is not missing much now as the conference inferences are so old and boring I doubt it attracts many people now.  Ron wanted to attend but I said no.  Dominick volunteered and Seven Gitz also volunteered too and so we have a nice Magisterial Foundation representation.  HALLELUJAH!   I ask Dominick to broadcast a little but that seems difficult entirely but we shall see.  Thanks to all of you for tuning and we have a special announcement later today or maybe early tomorrow on something quite important to hear!

Stay tune for later today or early morrow.  Til then good day. K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania