Author Topic: Hark the Heralds do not sing yet - the status of spirit Christmas plans so far  (Read 4449 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Michael of Nebadon
Christmas This Year
December 11, 2023
A Post from Michael and the Magisterial Foundation For You:

“Today is the 11th of December, and Ron finds it cold and uninviting in York, as the wind rattles the panes in the old house, and he feels there is not much to celebrate at the moment at least.  Most of you care very little about the post Christmas Season and its Greetings, but do care a little.  Let me say this:

“AS MICHAEL OF NEBADON, there is precious little to celebrate on SALVINGTON this moment either. -

(Ron here for newbies - Salvington is the name of the complex of our local universe spirit capital.  Salvington consists of four planets all called Salvington, and that is where the Chief Priest of God lives and works to places like our own planet.  It is our spirit capital and collectively all those planets are called Salvington for us to understand.)

“As I have explained many times, the capital of My Local Universe is fully documenting all that we have to do for your earth which we name Urantia to keep it named apart from all other human planets in this time and place of human existence.  I own over 3.86 million human planets in this sector of space alone, and for that reason, you earthlings called Urantians, are host to my own bestowal as Jesus on your planet in the first century AD by your present calendar.

“For that reason let me point out to many of you that this is the year (2023) that was supposed to be a new SPIRIT MISSION to Urantia, but we got caught up in an insurrection again, and this time I insist on clearing it out for good.  

“Hence THIS MESSAGE:

“WE as the Salvington government capital of the Local Universe of Neabadon, now make it clear to all of you who read this, that the MISSIONS are slow to appear not but the details keep changing.

“For once, I let Ron down and address you as I want to and no cheery names but enough to let you all know, JESUS is to appear before the end of the year is now most doubtful.  Reason?  - - A very bad insurrection when most of the seraphic angels just quit.  We have no angelic proclamations, nor do we have any of the usual Staff cheer.  My Planetary Staff alone is over 1,000,000 spirit entities.  My Staff to run SALVINGTON is another 1,254,000 spirit entities and morontial care takers.

[Ron here - the term morontial is a name of the material some bodies are made of in space.  A morontial form is invisible to our eyes, as is your soul which is a morontial forum you have over your physical body.  It is a mixture of spirit energy and material energy and has many forms made of this material on high. ]

MICHAEL - “I have nothing much to say over any of this situation until there is clearance from the highest government in space and that is a place of decision called Paradise, where are intermediate or final decisions are decided, and those decisions this morning (11 December) are just to stay down and wait for a reduction in the angelic indisposition.

“For that reason we stand further prepared to work your planet, Urantia, and to allow us to rest a moment before we take the Missions on to your earth (Urantia).

“Fully explained, I cannot do.   However, please learn that the entire matter of time and space and how it is held together for you to experience your earth life, is not question as to its reason to be, but time and space is questioned over why we have to have a Mission to your planet right now.

“I decrees, (I am the Sovereign ruler of this space area), that nothing further be done by anyone on Urantia for now until we can really get a handle on why so much insurrection?  We a re not clear about the reason, but as Ron told me this morning: ‘I reserve the right to defend myself, and I will.’  And so will all of you as FATHER has decreed that self defense is fair and equitable.  We are no longer listening to ‘HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING’, but to the song, “SILENT NIGHT,” as that is what we have this Christmas all of a sudden.    Ron thinks it is harsh to tell you that and so do I, but this insurrection must end and peace restored.  Until then, enjoy your usual Christmas, and that is surely the case so long as JESUS stands ready but unable to arrange transit to Urantia that is His to embrace soon enough in spite of what else may happen before the end of 2023.  Good day and God Bless all!  MICHAEL OF NEBADON. k”

END

Ron here - I caution readers to understand the care to be spent to us this Christmas is personally very unstable.  That means what may happen will just suddenly appear and correct itself.  But the Creator Son, the one who directs spirit on earth from Salvington  and his home, is tired of the arguments which support our wars and from those  arguments from spirit subordinates, and now  HE feels to look at it as a true Deity he is, and end the deceptions and the wars as best it can be done.   That is the decisions He must look at and decide now.  Unfortunately, that is to happen over our Christmas time this year.  IT is not over, but the wreath of calm and starry skies is not yet made for us to wear.  Good day.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania