Author Topic: "THE DOORS ARE OPEN"  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"THE DOORS ARE OPEN"
« on: February 17, 2024, 09:39:12 am »
Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ,

"THE DOORS ARE OPEN"

By: MICHAEL OF NEBADON, RUTH'S ADJUSTER AND THE RON ADJUSTER.
 Received by: Ruth.
 El Salvador, February 9, 2024, 11:49 p.m.

Michael of Nebadon:
 "I am Miguel de Nebadón with a message for you, keep writing, do not stop because of what you are feeling in your head, it is normal for you to feel that, so continue with today's message. It is about my second coming to the planet Urantia , this is something that will happen very soon and will take most of humanity by surprise, since they are not prepared for my return, that is why there will be a lot of confusion in most of humanity and they will think that I am not Jesus, "No matter how confused they are in religions, many expect that I will not touch Urantian soil upon my arrival and that is not how they have been taught in religious sects."

"On the other hand, I feel pleased with this small group that is making an effort to receive messages through their thoughts, then they write them down and share them with René, the person in charge of this group. These messages are also reviewed by Ron."

"I also feel pleased for the few humans who seek, read and learn this knowledge with love, that is why the Celestial Family is giving assistance to each of those who are in these studies and to everyone who wants to join in these study groups the doors are open"

"I am Christ Michael of Nebadón, I thank you for your service in these studies, now I take a step back and may you have a happy night, my daughter."

Ruth:
 Does anyone else from the Celestial Family have another message for me?

The Adjuster:
 "In effect, I Am your Adjuster with a short message for you; we are helping each one of this group to do the best they can in this work, according to their abilities and knowledge, for those who have not learned to transmit it. He calls for you to make an effort, because your Adjuster speaks to each of you, it is just that you practice and do not doubt what you write, we know that some are caught by doubt, they draw their own conclusions at the time of writing a message. and it is at that moment where you can lose a transmission, my advice is that you just do the practice, calm your mind, let yourself be guided by your Adjuster and he will put in your mind what he wants you to write at the time of the practice."

"Thank you Ruth and I'm glad you were able to detect that there was another message, I'll leave this short message here, happy night."

Ruth:
 She continued to feel the presence of someone else and Ron's name came to mind.

Ron:
 "In effect, I am Ron's Adjuster and I am attentive to each one of those who are in this group because the Father has given me that faculty and also to René who is the guide they have and who is guiding them in the right direction. better way, thanks to the attributes that The Father has given him"

Ruth, it's a pleasure to greet you, I'll take a step back, have a nice night."

Ruth:
 Thanks to Christ Michael, my Adjuster and Ron's Adjuster for his interventions on this day.

End.

Ruth.