Author Topic: EVIL SPIRITS  (Read 312 times)

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
EVIL SPIRITS
« on: May 05, 2024, 09:11:00 am »
Just recently I had what you would call sleep paralysis, and in my mind, I invoke the name of JESUS.  And in an instance, I was relieved.  As I think back over the years in my youth, when these attacks would occur, I was terrified.  I couldn't move, I couldn't open my eyes, or nothing.  It took me awhile before I invoke the name of JESUS but not this time.  What you think?

Something Very Strange Is Happening In These Places in 2024 (youtube.com)

Weydevu

Offline Ghost Dancer

• View Profile
Re: EVIL SPIRITS
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 11:52:39 am »
Weydevu, since no one here has stepped up to the plate to answer your enquirie ? Let me pick up the proper bat and send this one flying down center field being the very hearts that are willing to recieve such a catch ?  This quote comes from the Great Gospel of John, and Jesus said, " everyone who lives in accordance with his beliefs and loves is free to at any moment call upon GOD for protection, and GOD shall turn His countenance towards him who pleads and helps him in adversity."         Be of good cheer my brother from Ghost Dancer

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: EVIL SPIRITS
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2024, 16:19:15 pm »
Thank you, Ghost Dancer, that was a beautiful reminder of where we stand in our spiritual development.  And the FATHER'S love for all of us.

Weydevu