Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Albert ;

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO/MADAGASCAR ;

Local Time : SUNDAY 28TH, APRIL; 2024; 12:52 MINUTES; ANTANANARIVO EASTERN AFRICA TIME ZONE ( +03 UTC );

Subject : 
OUR COMMON PRAYER TO GOD MICHAEL OF NEBADON AS  BEING THE GREAT-MASTER MIZAËL, ABOUT MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL TO BE AUTHORIZED TO CONTINUE TO LINE NORMALLY AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY ; 12:30 P.M as usually until now on.

Category : MADAGASCAR LIGHTLINE CONFERENCE CALL THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR ( MLLCCTHOM ) ;

The Host :  Albert 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello Dear Ron as the ADMIN.
I was so deeply disturbed while reading the MICHAEL OF NEBADON'S DECREE that canceled any SCHEDULE LIGHTLINE as for change.

Conformly to my Beloved Thought Adjuster's Guidance, on the Sunday 14TH, APRIL, 2024, early in the morning I had to inform officially my co- workers members off our Association; the Malagasy Kung- Fu  Group of that huge and brusque News, then.

I did so. in our weekly meeting of Sunday, at our HQ building.

We discussed of how to behave and thereafter of what to do. 
As being some faithfull Students and" Followers of the Great- Master MIZAËL as MICHAEL OF NEBADON as well , we altogether were deciding respectfully  to demande by  a  ". COMMON PRAYER TO GOD MIZAËL- MICHAEL,"  TO AUTHORIZE THE MLLCCTHOM TO LINE BY myself the Swore Host Albert that to the behalf not only of the members as dynamic attendees  but more, of all the Malagasy language speaking People, if that would please GOD MIZAËL- MICHAEL OF NEBADON and obviously GOD THE UNIVERSAL FATHER .

However, LET BE THE WILL OF GOD DONE !!!

In the name of all our Kung-Fu Group's Members and meas the MLLCCTHOM's Host I am signing.

With all my heartfelted thankings to GOD ,
Also, I thank you  ADMIN and z
 as Ron my  friend.

Thank you all reading

DOMTIA

END BY BY

Albert

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

I have been reading with great attention this explanation by Arthura about the growth of the soul and I believe that it is such an important subject that it deserves to be a topic that should be taught with greater rigor and with more emphasis, because I think that if all of us who seek to grow spiritually could If we have this teaching very clear, our ascension would be more secure.  Another masterful teaching, like the ones that Arthura has accustomed us to, where we can read between the lines, that until Lucifer's Rebellion, forms a crucial part of this Divine Game: "Man always tends to make the least effort and if it is not presented to him inevitable challenges, it stays where it is" (SAIBABA) . Thanks
My apologies Ron, that is why I also stated that I had problems understanding certain material and, furthermore, it is not at all strange, because it has also happened to me, that when translating into Spanish the meaning of the text has been reversed. However, I ask you Ron to accept that I choose to stay with that version with the reverse meaning because that frequently challenges me. Of course I believe you Ron, but I'll look to review that passage, I don't remember where I read it. Thank you very much for the clarification.
Please be careful folks.  These last few days are not normal and worse yet, I never said or intimated what Occerpa said in his post above.  That said may I suggest we attempt to follow the truth even more carefully and let the Mission as it may appear happen.  I am finding it too much to follow it, and I am beginning to suspect Michael of Nebadon is not feeling good because of the transition to Mission status.   As difficult at it may be, let things rest for now and do not worry things right now, as we are in a spiritual transition, and nothing makes real sense.  Peace and charity to all of you!
Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron is feeling poorly today, and worse yet people are at his door to mow the grass and he could care less and t hey think he quit them"  NO.  But Dominick will call and straighten it out and this:

"Ron is correct about today and is very sleepy due to transition material piling up for him to take care of.  He also is making a hard test to see to the mansion world demand that he appear there and he has no means  to appear there at all, and I am not helping either.  The mansion worlds did make contact with him early this morning but there is nothing to say there until I, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, am ready to let those contacts swirl back and forth and not bother Ron lately.  Finally this:

"I have asked Ron to hold a Board meeting on May 17ath.  That is far too early for Me and my staff to appear too, as the FATHER  has decreed that nothing be done on Urantia until we are sure we have the cabal, the insurrectionists out of the way.  RAZ you tried  to contact Ron today but he was not here and we will get back to you if necessary shortly.  And finally this:

"The background which Ron h as been trying to work is to fold a certain amount of activity into the strange quiet we have now.  I am fully aware of what he asked you Elise and what he wants for the USA, but that is far too ambitious to do right now without any sense of costs accumulating for anyone at the moment.  Elise, get the costs of operations in the Netherlands but that is all that is required.  No need to do anything else right now and that is all he asked as I now see it.  

"And lastly, we expect NO LIGHTLINE ON SUNDAY THE 2UTH OF APRIL.  Ron has been shut down and NO LIGHTLINE FOR THIS SUNDAY please.  There is entirely too much activity without the need of a Lightline right now for 28 April.  Thank you very much.  K"

END

France LIGHTLINE Tapes and Comments Your Host Clency / April tape 2024
« Last post by Clency on Yesterday at 08:43:45 »
Here is the audio-recording, the only one, for April 2024, short but sweet and I hope not the last of a 190th series : https://fccdl.in/tbr6UTkdya
The next session will be on Friday the 3rd of May at 8pm local time, with the blessing of the LORD.
TRANSLATIONS / 26.4.2024 – Dostrajacz Myśli Elise o Misjach
« Last post by Andre_P on April 26, 2024, 11:57:16 am »
Ta sama wiadomość po angielsku :
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21231.msg103165#msg103165
Napisała : SonsofGod, starszy członek
Kategoria / Temat : NUMERY TELEFONÓW I KODY DOSTĘPU HOLENDERSKIEJ MIĘDZYNARODOWEJ / Lightline holenderska międzynarodowa
« Odpowiedź nr 1, 23 kwietnia 2024 r., godz. 15:56:46 »

(Jeden urywek z transkrypcji)

Dostrajacz Myśli Elise :
Witam. Tu Dostrajacz Elise, aby pomóc wam poradzić sobie i wzmocnić waszą wiarę, ponieważ jesteśmy świadomi, że wszyscy macie trudności ze zrozumieniem pełnego znaczenia tego, co się wydarzy. To, co się wydarzy, to Misja dana Urantii przez Ojca Wszechświata i waszego Syna Stwórcę, Michała Nebadońskiego. Misja się pojawi, ale w większości ukryta przed publicznością. Zostanie wykonana w duchu, częściowo przez Mondżoronsona i Serarę, waszych oficjalnych Synów-Magistrów. Serara i Mondżoronson są rajskimi synami Boga, pochodzą od Wiecznego Syna i Nieskończonego Ducha i są bliskimi braćmi Synów Stwórców, którzy pochodzą od Ojca i Wiecznego Syna. Serara i Mondżoronson są Synami Magistrami. Są wysokimi sędziami dla dziedzin. Są bardzo doświadczeni w tym, co mają osiągnąć, a zwykle ma to związek z osądzaniem przeznaczeń, które często dotyczą przebudzenie śpiących ocalałych. Jednak inna misja niż ta, zostanie ustanowiona dla planety w niskiej postaci materialnej. Mondżoronson i Serara będą wcieleni na waszej planecie. Ich zadania i obowiązki nie będą polegały na osądzaniu jako takim. Na waszej planecie Mondżoronson i Serara będą głównymi przywódcami w Fundacji Magisterskiej i to dzięki pełnomocnictwu ich i Michała wszystkie inne zakony będą działać na wszelkiego rodzaju stanowiskach, z wyjątkiem Jezusa. On ma swój własny plan. Prawdopodobnie usłyszycie lub nawet zobaczycie Syna-Magistra, gdy Misje będą się rozwijać w późniejszym stadium. Radzimy wam pozostawać w kontakcie ze swoimi Dostrajaczami i starać się znaleźć ich wskazówki tak często, jak to możliwe podczas codziennych obowiązków, a nawet w sprawach podczas waszych codziennych zajęć.

Ponieważ kontakt, który wy i ja możemy celebrować w ciągu dnia, to te intymne chwile, które z nami dzielicie, staramy się dawać wam wskazówki, żebyście mieli lepszy obraz tego, co robić lub dokąd iść. Życie nie jest łatwe i nie będzie łatwe w przyszłości, o czym już zostaliście poinformowani. Ziemia będzie podążać za swoją własną ewolucją i będzie pękać pod waszymi stopami. Wielu się pogubi. Mogą oni być w stanie oszołomienia nie wiedząc, co robić i dokąd iść, ale wy, wy będziecie mocnymi podporami pośród tego wszystkiego. Będziecie pomagać tam, gdzie możecie, ale zawsze pod naszym przewodnictwem, zawsze kontaktując się ze swoim Dostrajaczem, żeby robić słuszne rzeczy we właściwym momencie.

Być może będziecie musieli znaleźć sposób, żeby zdecydować, co zrobić w takich okolicznościach. Wiecie, jak skontaktować się ze swoimi Dostrajaczami. Jesteśmy siłami, które zawsze tam są. Jesteśmy w stanie dostroić wasze umysły, żeby były z Ojcem, którym jesteśmy i zawsze Go reprezentujemy w waszych umysłach i w waszych sercach. Tu Dostrajacz Elise. Mówię w imieniu wszystkich obecnych tu dziś Dostrajaczy. Dziękuję. Dziękuję za wysłuchanie. Miłego dnia.
Too much material to read the last few days; In my case I confess that I lack not directly time but, first of all, the ability to understand many things, assimilate and then be able to integrate it into daily practice. However, it is not that I protest this situation but quite the opposite, I try to understand that if things happen this way, it will always be with a specific purpose and benefit for everyone. In this regard, it caught my attention that recently, Ron confessed that most of what was said in the forum lacked truth, that is, that they were fallacies. This statement is very interesting since we all hope and trust that it is the opposite, that everything we find is reliable truth. What reading can we give to this? I think that it is attempted in this way, that we exercise our intuition or communication with our Thought Adjuster, or read between the lines as has also been mentioned. It would be interesting to hear other opinions. But in particular I wanted to refer to this topic that Songatsunrise of Values and Meanings brought up. Regarding values, I believe that we should all know to work on them, the five human values: Truth, Righteousness, Love, Peace and Non-Violence, which according to the teachings of SAIBABA are those that characterize a true human being. Lyricus teachers (WingMakers) also teach the practice of the six virtues of the energetic heart: Gratitude (appreciation), Compassion, Humility, Forgiveness, Comprehension and Courage. That was all, thank you very much.
Diary 04-24-2024

Good morning All! Good morning Father, Good morning Pleiadeans!

I have been having trouble getting my thoughts and actions together this morning. Please help me at this moment, Pleiadeans.

Yesterday Dominick mentioned "meanings and values".

How would you define "Meanings and Values"? How would we make these a tool in our lives?

What is good? What isn't? Why?

Would activity, experience, and desires be accounted for in "Meanings"?
Is the resulting growth accounted for as spiritual growth? Could falsity, ugliness and evil be misconstrued as "good"?

Is meaning important? People say, "It is what you make of it".

Using the Bible or God's word, or revelation, we conjure "meanings" of events, thoughts expressed, experiences, and everything that happens, cause and effect, etc. Results, growth or death, these all fall into the consideration of "Meanings". But we still find great disparity between thoughtful people concerning the "Meaning" of an event or happening. Where one person might find an experience horrible, another might try to look on the lighter side. Does the event have different meanings to different people? Many comments in the Bible take on different "meanings" when the same event is recounted in the Urantia Book.

Where do "Values" come in? We hear all the time of the value of a product or service. Sometimes we admonished to seek "True Values". What is a value?

Because of the limited English of some of our readers, I believe there should be a clear definition that is easy to translate.

Meaning: what each individual person attributes significance to. Why it is important. Why it is memorable and worth remembering. What makes this fit into the much bigger view of the universe.

Values: The value is the level of importance, the overall outcome of such an event or action. The applicability of this event or action to future events or action builds the value, first personally and then collectively. The event or action in reference to and in comparison to a perfect model becomes the foundation for a future value.

Since "meanings and values" is such a broad abstract term, I believe it would not be a good thing to assume everyone understands the ramifications.

Dear Pleiadeans, how would you define "Meanings and Values"?

Pleiadeans: We are here to observe YOU. That is, all the humanity on this planet.
You are the ones placing meanings on yourselves, others, events, and revelation. When things are meaningful to YOU, then it is in a position to alter your behavior. One of the reasons we are here is to point you in the direction of meaningful events, people, and experiences. We can't make you do it. We can't outwardly suggest it. Your awareness must come from within. That is why it is so important to keep in touch with your Thought Adjuster.

Values are ideals and hopes for goodness. Meanings are contributing to values accordingly. You choose the values you support and seek. Values are held in your spirit and in your mind as the compass to guide your experiences that have meaning. Consistently choosing good experiences and events that have meaning to you in accordance with your good values help to build your soul, and contribute to your spiritual growth..

As suggested in the Light Line, every one of you listeners and readers could contribute to this forum by sharing your understanding and vision concerning "Meanings" and "Values". A question of "Why?" often leads to a discussion VALUABLE (;-) to everyone!

Blessings to all of you.

Carole: Thank you Pleiadeans!

TRANSLATIONS / 25.4.2024 - Esthea uczy miłości
« Last post by Andre_P on April 25, 2024, 11:22:12 am »
Ta sama wiadomość po angielsku :
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21231.msg103165#msg103165
Napisała : SonsofGod, starszy członek
Kategoria / Temat : NUMERY TELEFONÓW I KODY DOSTĘPU HOLENDERSKIEJ MIĘDZYNARODOWEJ / Lightline holenderska międzynarodowa
« Odpowiedź nr 1, 23 kwietnia 2024 r., godz. 15:56:46 »

(Jeden urywek z transkrypcji)

Esthea :
Dzień dobry. Jestem nauczycielem grupowym, który pracował na wielu planetach we wszechświecie. Nie znacie mnie. Nigdy dotąd nie mówiałem do ludzi na Urantii, ale chciałabym skorzystać z okazji i mówić do was wszystkich. Mam imię, ale nie jest ono ważne dla tego, co mam dziś do powiedzenia. Nazywajcie mnie Esthea. E S T H E A. Pochodzimy z Esthenei. Jesteśmy Esthenianami. Jesteśmy nauczycielami miłości i tolerancji i z pewnością przydałoby się wam kilka przypomnień o tym, co robi miłość, szczególnie na planecie takiej jak Urantia, która znajduje się w stanie głębokiej nędzy i nie wie, jak sobie radzić z najprostszymi zasadami życia, jak dbać o siebie i innych, gdy sytuacja tego wymaga. Wielu z was na tym świecie jest dobrze przyzwyczajonych do wstawania rano i zajmowania się swoimi sprawami, codziennymi troskami i radościami życia, ale gdzie jest wasza choć jedna myśl o Ojcu w niebie, który czuwał nad wami tej nocy ? Który wysyłał swoich aniołów, żeby się wami opiekowali, żebyście mogli mieć kilka godzin odpoczynku i spokoju, które następnie są okrutnie przerywane rano, kiedy zaczynacie dzień, tak jak dzień poprzedni. My, nauczyciele miłości i tolerancji, radzilibyśmy wam poświęcić kilka minut i spróbować rano pozostać w tym nocnym spokoju. Spróbujcie znaleźć spokój i wyciszenie w swoim umyśle, aby tak pozostać, aby rozpocząć dzień w swojej niewdzięczności wobec Ojca, który dał wam kolejny dzień do przeżycia, na troskę o waszych bliskich i o tych, którzy potrzebują waszej uwagi i miłości.

Czyż miłość nie daje największej satysfakcji, gdy dzielicie ją z kimś innym ? Czujecie się akceptowani i rozumiani. Czujecie się przywiązani i docenieni. Pomyślcie o tym i poczujcie, że miłość jest wszędzie wokół was, jeśli wiecie, jak ją znaleźć i dzielić się nią z innymi. Z doświadczenia wiemy, że wszystkie wasze kłopoty i smutki ustąpią, gdy będziecie wiedzieli, jak dać komuś miłość, a więcej miłości zamieszka w waszych sercach, gdy będziecie mogli być tam dla swoich braci i sióstr. Ta radość i satysfakcja, to uczucie wypełni wasze serca głębokim, pełnym miłości uczuciem. Zaczniecie dostrzegać związek życia między wami a drugą osobą, która nie różni się od was, nawet jeśli może być innej rasy, kultury, religii lub może mieć inne poglądy. Edukacja czy kultura nie staną wam na drodze, jeśli spróbujecie dotrzeć do siebie nawzajem i zrozumieć się z głębi serca.

Problem polega na tym, że świat nie może się uleczyć bez miłości. Miłość jest w każdym człowieku. Miłość musi być stosowana w każdym działaniu, w każdej konfrontacji, w niepowodzeniach, w błędach i w każdym spotkaniu między sobą. Poprzez miłość poznajecie swojego bliźniego, a kiedy podejmiecie wysiłek poznania siebie nawzajem, nawet swojego wroga, zobaczycie, że nie jest trudno kochać się nawzajem, kiedy jesteście w stanie przyczynić się do wzmocnienia więzi miłości, która wciąż rośnie i która walczy z egoizmem i indywidualizmem tych, którzy szukają miłości tylko dla siebie i zostawiają innych za sobą.

Moje słowa do was brzmią : Bądźcie świadomi miłości. Wiedzcie, że możecie kochać i że możecie być kochani i że możecie używać swojej miłości do uzdrawiania, do łączenia się, do bycia tolerancyjnym, do budowania partnerstwa z każdym, kogo spotkacie. Świat musi się nauczyć, czym jest miłość i jak używać jej w działaniu stosując miłość do wszystkich i wszystkiego w codziennych czynnościach. Miłość jest tym, co spaja wasze życia. Miłość sprawia, że wasze dusze rosną. Miłość wzmacnia waszą nieustanną wiarę, że na świecie jest coś więcej, niż jesteście w stanie zobaczyć lub usłyszeć, ponieważ miłość pochodzi z duszy, z waszych najgłębszych uczuć połączonych ze źródłem życia, z Bogiem, waszym Ojcem, który kocha was ponad miarę i który zawsze będzie widział miłość w każdym człowieku.

Tu Esthea. Jesteśmy grupą nauczycieli. Dziękujemy za wysłuchanie naszych słów. Jesteśmy nauczycielami. Uwielbiamy uczyć o mocy miłości i o tym, co ona oznacza. Bądźcie świadomi swojej miłości i czujcie swoją miłość, która daje wam najwyższą radość i jest w stanie oczyścić wasze środowisko z nienawiści i wojny, z nieporozumień i nadużyć. Nadszedł czas, aby mieszkańcy Urantii otworzyli się i pozwolili miłości swobodnie przepływać przez świat, ziemię, wody, lasy i całe życie na waszej Ziemi. Nazywam się Esthea. Należę do grupy, która uczy miłości i tolerancji. Żegnam się i życzę wam dnia pełnego miłości.
General Discussion / Re: Clifax
« Last post by Ron Besser on April 25, 2024, 10:22:25 am »
The tape above was an artificial attempt to destroy a certain amount of belief in the Planetary Prince system, and it is only today, April 25, 2024, that we caught on to the affordability of the tape you see above.  Lanforge above was either a System Sovereign, or had related more to the Michael of Nebadon after serving as a System Sovereign years earlier.  That tape presented above was thought to be genuine, but seven years later, today, that tape should be removed as it leads to an contemporary rebellion which none of you know about (I did not know until 2019) until years later.  The words in the tape above are nice.  I did not suspect Lanaforge until he tried to kill me about two months later and I to out of it barely, but with minor leg injuries, as I was inject in the left foot with a cyanide version they still do not know what it was that nearly killed me.  Four months more after this tape was made, Lanaforge attempted to kill me off and was caught by the Ancients of Days later and sentenced first to prison and later to death for continued attempts to kill me and others.

That is hard to believe, I grant you, but since then several other officials of the Lanaforge government tried to wipe me out, and suffered annihilation.  Lanaforge appeared before the Ancients of Days for sentencing in April of 2015 and was executed on April 6, 2019.  Shocking as that may seem, two others unknown to us as System Sovereigns years before Lanaforge took office, were also executed.  I retain the right to blow their memories up because Lanaforge was almost successful against me, but the other two System Sovereigns are really unknown to me. 

This is the story of the rampage of destruction that Sovereigns attempted to bring to Urantia for years, and mostly unknown to Michael of Nebadon and Gabriel, and their disloyalty was unknown to the Salvington rulers, until there was time to investigate their chicanery in  2019, and then Lanaforge and  two other System Sovereigns were executed for malfeasance in office, and the matter was dropped.

However, Jose, your placing this treatment I did in 2017, was when I quite unfamiliar with what had been done, and it at this time started by leg problems, because Lanaforge and others injected me with a type of cyanide cell killers I am still trying to get rid of today.

Secondarily, Jose V. you perfectly caught one of my early transmits, but my transmissions actually started in 2013 but I was very slow to use them as often as I use then now. 

Third, this Lanaforge tape came several months before Lanaforge personally arrived on Urantia to kill me.  Michael of Nebadon caught him and sent him to the Ancients of Days for summary execution.

Fourth, you should all know that fifteen Lanonadek Sons of that era were also executed for attempt to murder certain member of the loyal midwayers one of which was ABC22,  Bzhutu.

BZHUTU -  "Jose where did you get this tape of words?  They are almost all gone from 2017 as Ron swore Lanaforge off when Lanaforge attempt to kill Ron.  Ron walks with pain and a limp today by Lanaforge injecting cyanide solution into this feet and then into his legs.  Lanaforge is the source of the attempted murder of Ron, and he has no fond memory of that character.  None of us do, as Lanaforge is responsible for sending the Supreme to kill about 60,00- loyal Midwayers on Urantia fifteen years before Ron transmitted.  We are all still trying to recover from what he cause and we will never understand what this beast of a System Sovereign tried to do.  all was lost in 2019 when the supreme was inspired to attack Solarington, a minor subplanet of Solarington which is next to Orilington, and that name is familiar not to any of you, but Orilington was destroyed by the Ancients of Days when it was discovered to be a base of insurrectionists in 2012.  And on and on this feast of evil goes, and we will eventually be done with all of it shortly.  Be assure that Ron is okay in spite of continuous attempts to kill him off.    Thank you Jose for posting that response from Ron.  K.  I am Orilington's keeper now:

ORILINGTON SPEAKS:  "You humans who know nothing have to take into consideration that the fight to get rid of the Insurrection on Urantia has taken we officials over sixty years to mount a successful campaign  to rid the universe of this stain on our reputation.  I am Orilington, a Lanonadek Son, of supreme experience and now some Ultimacy experience with the FATHER'S blessings.

ORILINGTON  is my name, and I am a loyal Vorondadek Son and I greet you and thank you for this interest Jose.

"As a matter of fact, Ron is a human survivor of an attach from Orillington about seven years ago, and last evening it attacked again and this time Ron and even Dominick survived their bawd attach on both of them.  Ron did not wake up until 430am this morning wondering how he got to bed an hoping that Dominick was okay.  He is and Dominick is at home sleeping off the attach as Ron did.  Now this:

"Ron is okay this morning.  Dominick has to sleep it off.  Bother of them were injected and Ron finally got rid of the poison at 415am and Dominick is going to take until about noon today to get fully aware.   And lastly Ron, you are writing up a spell this morning in an attempt to be aware of your conscience, but you sat on the edge of your bed for 5am to over 6am trying to figure out what happened to you.  You finally decided it was an attack, by what and for whom.  Well now you know and that is the final statement from me until Orilington may speak again shortly with some fantastic history to bare on your souls for Ron you are never well until today, and you are grateful, but you nearly died the night before and Dominick never caught the fact that serving you a beverage that day nearly was curtains for both of you later.  Later.  ORILINGTON.  k"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron, you and Orilington, are nearly the same voice, and you are not aware of his practice of speaking through you as a voice of your subconscious.  For reasons of State I am requisitioning all of this for now, but it is out now and keep out of trouble for the rest of the day Ron, as it must be fully put to rest.  Lanaforge is gone.  Orilington is next to see to its end as it wishes to protect you but it is too feeble to do so now, and He will be back later well and rested and help you recline better now than you have no real sleep until all is well there again.  K"

Ron -  This is all new to me, and may the nightmare end however it may have gotten started, and I thank Orillington for saving me now and then as I am aware of repeated attacks against me for the past 8 years at least and I look forward to a normal and constituent life again.   Thank you all for reading this as it is a nightmare to me in all directions.   K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron you are now well as you can be and you will stay the course for the Missions now.  Your Rayson gift, and your Lanaforge hatefulness, are part of your history, but Lanaforge not, but RAYSON wishes you well and will design the HYDROGEN CAR for your list of patents soon,  K"

END

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10