Author Topic: Related to stamina.  (Read 5330 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Related to stamina.
« on: March 05, 2022, 21:32:32 pm »
 By the Universal Father.

Transmitter: René Durán.
March 2 2022, Phoenix AZ.
Hi everyone,  I like to share these I took from a transmission from Father I hope it make sense to you, to me, it does in the context that My issues that I have related to transmitting in frases and lack of stamina are exactly the way it's said  here.

The Father- "I am your Universal Father disregarding any late entry, this is because of those conditions that we had put before, that the transmissions should be earlier, when you were not yet tired of sleep. That is a matter to consider again for the production of your transmissions that are required to be able to enter 'the stack', to the source, where the brain discards all impossibility and turns entirely towards the source that bursts forth, that is your Will to transmit and to push beyond the limits , keep in mind that precisely, the objective is to pass that point where fatigue 《breaks you》, that is what we know as endurance, that is, 《stamina》, that is not something that happens for free, definitely not.

"Stamina is the result of conscious pushing, beyond the limits set by the physical body. I think that previously you were misunderstanding that term and once you felt tired you stopped without offering any resistance, for that reason, the progress had been stopped. We are now amplifying these definitions for your own use and benefit. It is not that we have omitted to give you that information, it happens that when the impulse of the will meets a barrier and you accept it, there is no motivation that impels you to achieve the next step and that attitude, precisely, is what prevents us from clarifying what you need, since our stimuli, our statutes, would not make sense with what you really feel. It seems paradoxical that you are looking to achieve improvement and at the slightest obstacle you give up. It is for this reason that it makes no sense to deliver tools that are not to be used.
Now that this begins to make sense and that your determination is stronger is when we deliberately delivered the other additional Information that was pending, so be informed of these details for your own benefit.

"Today, the scribe begins on the right foot, with his efforts to overcome the barriers that oppose free progress.

(Breathe deeply)
"This is another tool that was previously given to you and that you must continue to use. Constant oxygenation is vital to disappear the barriers of daydreaming, not to mention the efficient work that the Father Fragment does, stimulating all your senses.

"Here we deliver the most valuable techniques combined with the data that Ron Besser gave you in the answers where you must get more than two transmission pages.
Today, on this second occasion you have already taken approximately a page and a half, which opens up more possibilities.

"I am your Universal Father determining the extent to which it is appropriate.

The Adjuster- "I am your Personal Adjuster inflicting some lashes on some individuals who attempt to boycott this transmission, we inform you that you are prohibited from approaching the scribe and that you will face the full weight and rigor of the law if you continue.

"Here we are with my special forces to provide support any time you need it.

"However, you must take care of the lunar cold

The Father- "This is your Universal Father, now determining that it is time to retract.

Thanks Father.  - Is there anyone else who wishes to intervene in this conversation with me today?

The Adjuster- "This is an unfortunate time, for we see some intruders up ahead.

"We are going to narrow down this conversation and continue another time."

-Thanks, Father.

End .

Rene
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 23:17:38 pm by Rene A Duran »