Author Topic: "ULTIMATUM TO THE CABAL".  (Read 5365 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"ULTIMATUM TO THE CABAL".
« on: March 06, 2022, 10:30:56 am »
"ULTIMATUM TO THE CABAL".

By the Universal Father.

Transmitter: René Durán.
March 3 2022, Phoenix AZ

The scribe:
-My Father, my Personal Adjuster will be that today we will be using this link Personal Adjuster/Universal Father or however you decide on this day to lend me your help, remember that I have to present my homework this day.  I am very pleased with these types of assignments and your company is more than appreciated.  Remember Lord that a long time ago my greatest joy and longing was to connect with you, I never succeeded but deep in my heart there was a hope, and I did not know when that was going to happen.  Now that I have achieved it, we find so many difficulties with the members of the cabal and the other Luciferians, but nevertheless, we in this group are firm, one hundred percent dedicated to transmitting the voice of the Father, whatever the conditions in which let's meet  I ask for your support to receive this transmission.

The Universal Father- "In effect René of Nebadon this is your Universal Father transmitting through your Personal Adjuster to prevent any incursion that may arise. Today we are experiencing in the entire section of the Satania System as Ron Besser mentioned, a quarantine , and this means a state of serious alert in which we cannot help but lock them up so that they do not continue to proliferate to other sectors. Keep in mind that the Law will act and that there will be no escape site and they will pay for the misdeeds they have committed, they will not experience a moment of forgiveness because faults are more serious than mercy.

"This is your Universal Father interweaving some data as a consequence, results that will be realized in the medium and long term, the cabal will be eliminated against all odds, we suggest staying alert, distant from these evil entities that all they want is to eliminate any remnant that has to do with the second coming, any vestige of elements faithful to the Father, because in their criteria, according to Lucifer, the Father did not exist, a serious mistake that they have committed and continue to commit.

"We in the Superior Worlds of the Infinite Spirit will continue to feed all the vast creation of my descendants so that they can satisfactorily ascend and reach my presence, we will detach ourselves from any discriminatory tendency, from any ambivalent tendency, from any warmongering tendency, since it is the Father in ultimate synthesis is love and peace.

"Here in the sacred sphere of the Father, no element is allowed to enter, only the Adjusters in procession coming and going to deliver reports and start adventures. We are very pleased with the relationship between the guard and the resident monitor assigned to the scribe whose offspring in the clan of the scribe has spread a little, we will continue to make efforts to maintain that status. We will constantly evaluate the performance of the plans of the scribe who has recently initiated, we will not bow to the insistent attacks of the cabal before my sons who make efforts on humans for surviving, an example of them is Ron Besser with all his shortcomings and physical limitations, completely ill, his abilities have been developed to the maximum, it is for this reason that the enemies of the eternal continue to do everything possible to defeat these missions that are prepare to open the way for the manifestation of the divinity in urantian soils .

"I am the Universal Father starting a countdown for the total elimination of the insurrectionists, this is an ultimatum that is made to them to  their steps or face total elimination, the loss of life, so happily  by their Creator.

The scribe as the initial bearer of these messages echoes the authority granted for his functions, his investiture (............) enables him to present this ultimatum.

"The Magisterial Mission now has elements strongly prepared to energetically confront the resurgence of the rebellions that have plagued Urantia in recent months.

"Given, on March the third day, of the year two thousand and twenty-two in Goodyear Arizona, at nine o'clock at night, local time."

Thank you Father, for this unprecedented report.  I come to worship our beloved Creator.

Rene.

"ULTIMÁTUM A LA CÁBALA".

Por el Padre Universal.

Transmisor:René Durán.
Marzo 3 2022, Phoenix AZ

El escriba:
-Padre mío,  mi Ajustador Personal será que hoy estaremos utilizando este enlace Ajustador Personal/Padre Universal o como sea que tu decidas en este día prestarme tu auxilio,  recuerda que tengo que presentar este día mi tarea. Me satisface mucho este tipo de  asignaciones y la compañía tuya es más que apreciada. Recuerda Señor  que hace mucho tiempo mi mayor alegría y anhelo era conectarme contigo, nunca lo lograba pero allá en el fondo de mi corazón había una esperanza,   y que no sabía  cuando  eso se iba a realizar. Ahora que lo he logrado, encontramos tantas dificultades con los miembros de la cábala  y los otros luciféricos, más sin embargo,  nosotros en este grupo estamos firmes, dedicados al cien por ciento a transmitir la voz del Padre, cualquiera que sean las condiciones en que nos encontremos. Pido tu respaldo  para recibir esta transmisión.

El Padre Universal- "En efecto René de Nebadón este es tu Padre Universal transmitiendo a través de tu Ajustador Personal para prevenir cualquier incursión que pueda presentarse.  Hoy por  hoy estamos experimentando en toooda la sección del Sistema de Satania como mencionaba Ron Besser , una cuarentena, y esto significa un estado de alerta grave en que no podemos menos que encerrarlos para que no sigan proliferándose  a otros sectores. Tengan presente que la Ley actuará y que no habrá  un sitio de escape y pagarán  por las fechorías que han cometido, no experimentarán un momento de perdón pues las faltas son más graves que la misericordia.

"Este es tu Padre Universal entretejiendo algunos datos como consecuencia resultados que a mediano y a largo plazo se estarán realizando,  la cábala será eliminada contra todos los pronósticos,  sugerimos mantenerse alerta, distantes de estas entidades malignas que lo único  que quieren es eliminar cualquier remanente que tenga que ver con la segunda venida, cualquier vestigio  de elementos fieles al Padre,  pues en sus criterios,  según Lucifer, el Padre no existía,  grave equivocación la que han cometido y siguen cometiendo.

"Nosotros en los Mundos Superiores del Espíritu Infinito continuaremos alimentando a toda la vasta creación  de mi descendencia para que puedan ascender satisfactoriamente y llegar hasta mi presencia, nos desvincularemos de cualquier tendencia discriminatoria de cualquier tendencia ambivalente,    de cualquier tendencia belicista pues es el Padre en última síntesis es amor y paz.

"Aquí en la esfera sagrada del Padre no es permitido el ingreso de ningún elemento, solamente los Ajustadores en procesión llegando y saliendo a entregar reportes y a iniciar aventuras. Nos complace sobre manera la relación existente entre guardia y el monitor  residente asignado al escriba cuya descendencia en el clan del escriba se ha extendido un poco, continuaremos haciendo esfuerzos por mantener ese estatus. Nosotros evaluaremos constantemente el rendimiento  de los planes del escriba que ha iniciado recientemente, no nos doblegaremos ante los ataques insistentes de la cábala ante mis hijos que hacen esfuerzos sobre humanos por sobrevivir,  ejemplo de Éllos es Ron Besser con todas sus carencias y limitaciones físicas, completamente enfermo, sus capacidades han sido desarrolladas al máximo, es por esa razón que los enemigos del eterno continúan haciendo hasta lo imposible para derrotar estas misiones que se aprestan a abrir paso para la manifestación  de la divinidad en suelos urantianos.

"Yo soy el Padre Universal dando por iniciada una cuenta regresiva para la eliminación total de los insurrecciónistas, este es un ultimátum que se les hace a volver sobre sus pasos o enfrentar la eliminación total, la pérdida de la vida, tan felizmente otorgada por su Creador.

El escriba como portador inicial  de estos mensajes hace eco en la autoridad otorgada para sus funciones, su envestidura(............... )lo habilita a presentar este ultimátum.

"La Misión Magisterial, cuenta ahora con elementos fuertemente preparados  para enfrentarse enérgicamente los rebrotes de las rebeliones que han azotado  a Urantia  en los últimos meses.

"Dado, el 3 de marzo del año dos mil veintidós en Goodyear Arizona, a las nueve de la noche,  hora local".

Gracias Padre, por este reporte sin precedentes.  Paso a adorar a nuestro amado Creador.

René.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 11:02:20 am by Rene A Duran »