Author Topic: "Hanging on a thread"  (Read 5329 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Hanging on a thread"
« on: March 07, 2022, 19:58:23 pm »
"Hanging on a thread"

By Michael of Nebadon and the Universal Father.

Transmitter: René Duran.
March 6 2022, Phoenix AZ.

My father my mind is clear and I have heard on two occasions that I take the manual writing.
I am ready to receive it Lord when you deem convenient

This is a precious opportunity for you to start this dictation.

Michael of Nebadon:
"Indeed, I am Michael of Nebadon seeking your services to receive this dictation this morning.

He writes:
Welcome Father Michael of Nebadon, please go ahead.

Michael of Nebadon:
"It is a clear and definitive fact, that you are earning your position.
Today it is 4:00 in the morning here in Arizona, and I, your Father, have come to planet Earth to directly observe what is happening, and it does not surprise me, since the Earth has a history of being a warlike planet in every way .
Their leaders are not interested in leaving their lives hanging on a thread, hanging on a wire, if just achieving their goals were enough

"Today, our contingents of service elements of different orders are completely sure that the war in Ukraine is taking a turn of monstrosity impossible to describe in words, and that is what all the viewers are seeing through the various media of broadcasting. news It is something unprecedented, what is happening when all the agencies are organizing to put pressure on all the mechanisms of the invading republic, in order to stop this deadly attack, and it is not without hesitation that the only head that . ...that is why we have made some obstacles for him to abandon the most monstrous projects he has in mind. We must note that he is one of the most horrendous minds for his ability to plan, it is without comparison. And for that very reason we have to warn the people to prepare, since what we have seen is only the beginning and it is not definitive and that is why we arrived on earth at the end  hoist some preventive plans that have not been made known to the members of the group, however, we are grateful for the perseverance of those who have remained.  Remember that this active group was made up of more than 300, today, our intelligence services have verified that it has plans in the immediate future to suffocate the civilian population in a holocaust.  Despite this man, .... For this reason, I, Michael of Nebadon, his Creator Son, am saddened by this creation that has been biased in favor of the rebels, of the bloodiest.

Today we change interlocutor.
We leave before you the Authority of the Universal Father.

"Indeed. We have been observing that the scribe is struggling to receive this transmission, we will try to make it more fluid so that he can present content to his readers.

"Today, my Son Michael of Nebadon has pointed out the most grotesque points that are being observed in the personality that Vladimir Putin has developed in relation to how he is conducting this unilaterally declared war, and that has more than a million displaced people between men, women and children who flee their lands to safeguard their lives in a desperate situation full of uncertainty for their very future, this was not what we expected for this date, everyone remembers that we have planned the delivery of the WTP Project, we planned the Second Return promised to you by Jesus of Nazareth, the arrival of the Magisterial Sons to start the Magisterial Missions, now this presents an obstacle too great to be able to safeguard, with this what I want to say is that we are going to postpone as long as it takes all the securities of the case, for those who are in front in physical form, including the hosts of the Lightlines, that  despite the fact that each one develops individually from their home.  The waiting conditions are not ideal as we had planned, remember that in a world endowed with free will, the results are unpredictable due to the decisions that its leaders can make, and we of the Celestial family respect those decisions no matter how wrong they may be, we let them develop one hundred percent, and that they can at a given moment reconsider and correct their mistakes, that is what we expect from this situation.

"Today, we will continue to be spectators, but they must be certain that when it comes to starting mechanisms of mass destruction such as atomic weapons, we will be more than quick to hinder the mechanisms of operation.

"This is your Universal Father reaffirming our commitment that nuclear weapons will be dismantled from their operational mechanism, this is a promise made and it is a promise that we will be kept.

"I am your Universal Father deciding to reduce the size of this transmission in order to make it more synthetic, with this we leave this dictation and thank you all for your attention.

"I am your Universal Father, have a good evening."

End

Rene
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 21:08:31 pm by Rene A Duran »