Author Topic: “THE TEACHINGS WERE NOT IN VAIN”  (Read 4418 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
“THE TEACHINGS WERE NOT IN VAIN”
« on: August 04, 2023, 10:45:09 am »
“THE TEACHINGS WERE NOT IN VAIN”

Transmit: VM RABOLÚ, ADJUSTER, I AM WHO I AM.

Received: Nestor
El Salvador, August 8, 2023.

Nestor:
My Father, my God, my Lord I thank you for giving me one more day of life, my Father I beg you to prepare me for a transmission.

VM RABOLÚ:
"Indeed, I am Master RABOLÚ and I am greatly pleased with the group formed by René who was one of the best students at that time, it is seen that our teachings were not in vain, this group is seen to be very active in their practices and they are advancing quickly, for which, I want to congratulate you, do not be discouraged, do your practices on time, I take a step back and I retire from this scene ”.

Nestor:
Thank you VM RABOLÚ, you will always be welcome, Lord.

Nestor:
Is there anyone else who wants to contact me?

The Adjuster:
“Indeed, I am your Thought Adjuster with a note for you.
A medical check-up is important, do not miss the opportunity to go to the doctor.
On the other hand, it is very necessary that you focus more on the practices, you have to do them with the greatest awareness because if you have advanced a little but you need more, put more interest in it, I am your Adjuster, taking a step back."

Nestor:
Is there anyone else who wants to give me a message?

"I AM WHO I AM"
"I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob who freed the Israelites from slavery, I am greatly pleased my son with the task that has you busy at this time,
I am who I am, who has been and who will be, forever and ever.
I hope to see your fruits to entrust you with a mission I take a step back.

Nestor:
Infinite thanks "I AM THAT I AM"
You will always be well received my lord.

End

Nestor.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 10:46:59 am by Rene A Duran »