Author Topic: [Audio 11m] The ABCs of Basic Education. Moving from What, into How and Where  (Read 5122 times)

Offline Dominick O

• Administrator
    • View Profile

[Audio transmission LINK]

and continued in written form:
The 5th Epochal Revelation is the “what” but not necessarily the “how-to” guide of material-spiritual living.  Study groups were formed and admonishments to avoid priesthood institutions.  For that reason it is a what-guide and not a living-revelation as through a Bestowal or Incarnation or Spirit Revelation; or Prophecy for that matter.

To express Myself through My children, is one way to provide a how-to, accompanying the guide of a written revelation, with all the book’s static traps of a user manual or encyclopedia.  That schools are set up as they are, using the written book, adds a diffusive layer diluting the living revelation, for the student cannot learn by understanding within themselves, “this teaching seems true-or-not.”  Meaning, the school of certified teacher-priests become infallible due to their certified and status-giving stations.  Their thoughts become gospel and My Spirit within you is exchanged for over-intellectualized spirit observation and judgments.  Service for the teaching institution is falsely supplicated.

Graduates of such institutions should strive to become innovators of service applied to the sciences, industry, and health.  Education in and of itself becomes bureaucratic and self-serving.

The Mission of Teaching is to now instill these service directives fulfilling the promise of the realization of the Fatherhood of the knowing and knowable God.  The fruits of the brotherhood of Man. The Son(s) of God are the representing living gods among you to show you how, and lead the way to follow and educate for service.