Author Topic: The lost of a warrior  (Read 168 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The lost of a warrior
« on: June 22, 2022, 08:23:18 am »
A warrior has gone just before the awaiting event of the Second Return if ever it happened as scheduled. I have not known Larry personally, but judging by his many posts on the forum which I am one to appreciate, he was really a man of integrity whose faith was unshakable. He has done his best to satisfy the spiritual demands pressed upon him, sometimes, for the disfavor of his personal activities. Where he stands now, I am sure he has the best place when the curtain will be off to start the show. We will meet again at another place, another time.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The lost of a warrior
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 08:47:58 am »
Larry has gone on before me but I will always regard him as a fellow warrior.
We were fused within 12 hours of each other, on the 12/13 of October 2016.
A few years later, for some reason, our fusion status was annulled. We were
never informed as to the reason why, and both Larry and I were left to feel
that we were guilty of some misdemeanor or that it was all just a terrible 
mistake. Well, now we may never know.
God Bless you, Larry, dear brother.

Lemuel

Offline Jose Vargas

• Member since November 17, 2010 (TA Veyoptia)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2022, 08:52:49 am »
My sincere condolences to Larry’s family. I’m heartbroken that we didn’t get the opportunity to personally meet for a lunch or a cup of coffee. We were nearly neighbors, living both in the Orlando area here in Florida. Had planned to meet but unfortunately just didn’t get around to doing it.  Some day we will meet and have that coffee on the mansion worlds. Till then, bless you brother Larry!

José L. Vargas Núñez
José L. Vargas Núñez

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2022, 09:48:31 am »
My feelings are the same as Larry was here several times at my dining room table with hopes of preparing our work to move ahead easily then.  I agree with your sentiments that the warrior class has one less of them and that he rode into battle with the rest of us too, and I tear up for his lost opportunity to have his last cup of coffee looking at the ceremony offering Jesus a chance to change this world of lost chances to have cured ourselves of so much evil and never taken.
I do have a report for all of you, as MICHAEL OF NEBADON has somewhat tersely agreed to share the fact that Larry came over fully conscious when he stepped out of his body in the hospital the early hours of 15 June 2022.  They say he was almost business like and walked to the door and just stepped through as though it was without a door.  He went home via Adjuster transit, and Lemuel your recollection of fusion is correct, but it is still effective although its use has been changed.  Larry went home via an Adjuster who spoke to him as he passed to the Urantia grid early on the15th.
His arrival is on Mansion world four (4).

His partial Adjuster fusion on Urantia played a large part in how well he was able to acclimate to his new home and place to work from for the next six weeks.  Michael indicates that Larry needs to sleep for about two weeks in order to regain his vital energies, and his ways of being his natural self.  I of course wonder if when he gets awake he might transmit back to one of us.  But that is up to the morontial supervisors and Michael himself and to Larry's grieving Mark Greenish, our deepest condolences to you my friend and may you recover fully to enjoy your life again very much.  It is not any way over for you Mark, and God bless you for your service to inform some of us.  It has helped us all a great deal.

Michael says this:  'You all are not only curious about the death process, but be assured Larry left us on Urantia well and almost happy to be free of the terrible pain he suffered and the almost impossible way they had his IV placed in his arm that twisted him badly below the waist.  We are glad this one is over for him, and we look forward to moving him to Mansion World (5) as soon as he acclimates to "floating," and marching to learn his way with a new body that is hardly easy to manage at first use.

"Finally, Ron never heard of his release until Steven asked Mark, as Mark did forget to inform all of you but he was totally blanked out by Larry going and now feels lost and uneasy about anything he did or believed in without Larry to comment on the spiritual aspects.  For that reason Mark is allowed to rest for awhile and a new love interest might spark his days again we pray he may find them soon, as Mark needs companionship all the time.  In any case I, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, do hereby close this issue for all of you by saying this:

"Larry will begin his training in about four to six weeks on Mansion World (3) where we teach how to walk and  talk again.  Then to Mansion World (5) to learn how to be good in spite of serious doubts one is ready for this.  Then in about six weeks or more, Larry will be enseraphimed to ORION, where all of you are going to train too, and there to take up the work with ME, the Creator Son, to learn how to deal with outer space level One (OSL1) for a far future job there.  Meanwhile Larry will be on his ascension career as soon as he tells us what choices we offer him best suit him.  Take it from me Ron, you are getting the same treatment too at first, and so will you Clency and Lemuel; however the other hosts of Lightline will never see Orion until you fuse with your Adjusters as Larry has, as Lemuel has, and as Clency is about to do.  You should all pay attention to what Ron has had to say to learn the symptoms.  Dominick has them too.

"For reasons of State we end this for your information to all of you.  The cabal around Ron sees him lament Larry's death with tears and bring him home to his senses one day  they do not mean harm but harm Ron so much when he tries to write.  Now they are wary of the loss of Larry and wary of the loss of others to come for Father has said, no more deaths to our Lightline hosts until we are sure they survive as WARRIORS FIRST CLASS on behalf of Urantia and our FATHER in HEAVEN.  God bless to all of you and the fat is in the ifre and much to be said and told to you all soon.  Larry will beawake in a couple of weeks for sure and he is welcome to broadcast to all of you if he wishes to.  Amen. MICHAEL OF NEBADON. K"

Ron here:  I am seldom taken to lament or grieve, but when we as fighters for the good are layed low, I lament that any of us should go before out time.  Larry was in his early 70's and had a good year or years to go some more; however, there is a rat in the wood pile we live with, and they or it or the error they recover all the time, is still among us.  Use common sense in these next few weeks at least to never allow people convince you to sleep and lay down out of the work place you have chosen so far to stay in.  Jose Varga you have a lot on you and you worry deeply it gets all cut off before the beginning of new life on Urantia is shown to you.  I report that Michael speaks to you this way:

"Jose you cry almost waiting for the light of spirit to light your eyes and your mother's calm to bring it all to an end and find new life and friends among your old friends and those friends you will find in the mansion worlds of My choice for you.  Never worry that your mother is too frail, for although quite aged, she is fit as a fiddle for this next adventure on Urantia for you and her, and me and all of the rest of you reading this now.  Let this be a reminder to each and everyone of you t hat death is not an end but a transition, and Ron you are bitter about its approach so fast suddenly, but you will survive it too with one last gasp if required:  NO ONE GETS ME ever!  You are fully conditioned to fight them to the end and they respect you for your grit, but you must stand back shortly and let the sleep of death envelope even you not, but stand firm when Jesus appears to you to help you work your miracles of WTP and a huge surprise to you, a miracle engine that uses no fuel!  What a way to blast your way to the mansion worlds too.  Larry is ahead of you now and ahead of you Gitz and Phyllis and the rest of you, but you will catch up quickly with hime as you are almost all destined for training on Orion and I will be there to lecture now and then.  Ron you have little to work on at the moment but that quickly ends in a few days or weeks, depending on how this all goes for Urantia shortly.  Amen to all and bless us Father as our paths are dark and slow.  K  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2022, 01:42:16 pm »
My condolences to Larry-G's family.

Yes, I also remember Larry-G's many appearances here on the Serara Forum.

And I'm sad to hear the news of Larry-G's passing.

But, I believe that there is a possibility for life to continue, even after physical death, with the soul's walk in heaven. I believe this belief is shared by the vast majority of Serara Forum visitors and members.

In this way, a message for Larry-G, when he resurrects in the skies, reminds us that many of us hold him very, very lovingly. And when our time comes, to go to heaven, God willing, we will meet again.

Life is fleeting. We only have one passage in physical body here on our planet.

The death of Larry-G, Serara Forum member, who I followed his messages for years here at Serara Forum (since February 1995), shows this, how fleeting life is.

But yes, I repeat, there is the possibility of continuing our walk in the heavens, and this is a comfort to all of us.

======= 

Minhas condolências a família de Larry-G.

Sim, eu também me recordo das muitas participações de Larry-G aqui no Fórum Serara.

E fico triste em saber da notícia do falecimento de Larry-G.

Mas, eu acredito que existe a possibilidade da vida continuar, mesmo após a morte física, com a caminhada da alma nos céus. Eu acredito que esta crença é compartilhada pela grande maioria dos visitantes e membros do Fórum Serara.

Desta forma, um recado para Larry-G, quando ressuscitar nos céus, lembra que muitos de nós o consideramos muito, com muito amor. E quando for a chegada de nossa hora, de irmos para os céus, se Deus quiser iremos se reencontrar.

A vida é passageira. Temos apenas uma passagem em corpo físico aqui em nosso planeta.

O falecimento de Larry-G, membro do Fórum Serara, que eu acompanhei sua mensagens por anos aqui no Fórum Serara (desde fevereiro de 1995), mostra isto, o quanto é passageira a vida.

Mas sim, eu repito, existe a possibilidade de continuidade de nossa caminhada nos céus, e isto serve de conforto para todos nós.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2022, 04:52:23 pm »
My deepest sympathy for Larry's families  in this sad moment.
I got struck by the news of his pass. 
It reminds me that we as humans have our days numbered here.
I admired him a lot for his voice tone full of energy  that make his transmissions very enjoyable. 
Rest in peace dear  Larry.
René 

Offline Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2022, 08:30:07 am »
Thank you Father Micaël for the information you provided concerning Mr Larry, because I was wondering about his passage through the grid and his arrival on which of the House Worlds. I'm very happy that everything went well for him.
Thanks to Mr Ron for asking for this information.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 08:31:46 am by Majesthia Gondo »

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2022, 02:34:19 pm »
It is sad to learn of Larry's passing. He was very helpful to me when he co-hosted some of my lightlines. It is very reassuring to learn of his successful arrival on the morontia plane. He will be greatly missed. 
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2022, 05:29:23 pm »
Like everyone else on the forum I suppose, I had the opportunity to contact Larry Gosset on different occasions via gmail and we all knew of his significant presence on the forum as R/T and through his posts. Due to such facts, the news of his transition to the mansion worlds, no matter how normal it may be for us, has also caused me much consternation as it has everyone else, despite the fact that, as Father Michael expressed it: Larry was almost happy to have freed himself from the terrible pain his body suffered. How I would like to know what was the cause of his death and of that terrible pain. I have this question: if the Father granted us advance knowledge of death, was it not possible for Larry to communicate it to the group? If I'm not mistaken Larry is the first member of this forum group to have passed away.
The milestone of death will continue to cause us endless, tremendous suffering when it comes to our loved ones; I remember that even Jesus Himself felt deep pain when he arrived and learned of the death of Lazarus, and did not resign himself to bringing him back to life. Wouldn't this have been possible with Larry, given his importance in the forum? Just one question. Condolences to Ron and those close to him. The big difference is that we know that he is under the best care. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2022, 04:03:50 am »
Dear brother Larry,

You've gone before us. You fought a good fight. You will surely be missed by most of us but we shall meet again when that time comes. Thank you Father Michael. It is reassuring to know that Larry had a peaceful transition to the Mansion Worlds and he is under the best caregivers there.

As much as we may understand death being a transition, it still leaves a gap and empty space that can never be filled, a pain in the heart, a tear in the eye and sadness that will dissipate with time. This is life for now.

Rest easy brother Larry. Till we meet again some day yonder. God Bless.

Moses

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 10:49:02 am »
It was the early part of this week that I thought of Larry. I didn't recall hearing anything from him or anything whether it was the phone or a post. I didn't know he was still sick. I should have followed my first thought and inquire.

Well we know it is true for the next two weeks R.I.P until you begin your glorious ADVENTURE 
May God bless you Larry Amen.

Weydevu

Offline JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2022, 12:47:18 pm »
Last two weeks I asked Phyllis about Larry, she replied that he is in the 
hospital and after a few days I heard on the Forum that he passed away.
In this life there is a time for everything, time to live and time to die.
Hopefully Larry is in good hand, Father's angels will show him the
way since he has Faith and believes in God the Father. May he rests
in Peace for a while to be able to continue his journey.
God bless you Larry.

Robert