Author Topic: Sunday Lightline 21 Jan 2024  (Read 5468 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sunday Lightline 21 Jan 2024
« on: January 22, 2024, 11:36:19 am »

Link to the Sunday Lightline of 21 January 2024

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240121_110137

Enjoy and thank you for listening.  K
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday Lightline 21 Jan 2024
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 15:27:29 pm »

• 012124 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser; other transmitters: Lemuel, Elise van Ruth
  • Subjects: the life and death of Ron Besser, Akbarr is one of only three such beings, the Supreme Ultimate monitors the life of Ron Besser, the Urantia area of space is about 300 billion Urantia years old, time-space itself goes back over a trillion years, the Magisterial Foundation is embraced by Spirit, and Jesus remains on Urantia and continues to give us His energy;
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Universal Father, Acktorus, Akbarr, Unknown speaker, Jesus, John the Revelator, and Monjoronson;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - just message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240121_110137 

Ron Besser  
Hello everyone. This is Light Line Sunday for January 21, 2024. And I believe it starts the Age of Aquarius. I think the sun enters Aquarius today. In any case, this is the Sunday Light Line. We have 24 on board right now. And I'm Ron Besser, your host.

Michael of Nebadon  
I am Michael of Nebadon everybody. Ron and I have had nothing but discussions this morning over issues, dealing not with the Magisterial Foundation, but the life and death of Ron Besser. Ron is really feeling awful today. What's new? But the truth of the matter is there's been a change in the way the body is handling the nerves that are disturbed in the legs. For that reason, Ron says to me, someone better figure out soon how to deal with the pain and staying on Urantia. We can't do both.

I said to Ron, you are going to die, and you're going to die shortly. And for that reason, we're not sending you back to Urantia. We're keeping you in the morontial. And for that reason, the morontial side of things is under some of your control for mission input. Now, you will not see Ron anymore. You won't hear his Light Lines. Nor will you hear me very well without him. For reasons of my own I have asked the Universal Father, is there a way for Ron to be morontial and still be an active user of the Magisterial Foundation and all it has to do including free electricity, and the Sixth Epochal Revelation?

The Father says to me in a special messenger type, no, we are not going to change the trajectory of Ron, of what Ron must follow. But we are going to change the morontial just enough that he can stay in body form. But don't shake his hands. You'll go right through his body. Remember this people: when Jesus returned after the tomb, what's the first thing he told the women that were guarding the tomb that night, well actually that morning. They ran up to greet him when he appeared out of the tomb. But he warned them immediately, don't touch me. Your hands will go right through me. That is the case of the morontial body visible. We will grant it to Ron if he wants it.  But he is totally isolated over circumstances that just happen. For reasons of his own, he prefers to be in a mutual body type with those he lives with. For that reason, then I am not particularly interested in conferring on Ron, the idea of a morontial body visible on Urantia. That was what Father said to me, Michael of Nebadon.

But I inquired of the Eternal Son and the Eternal Son said mostly the same thing. But there is the Eternal Son said one additional problem. If he walks around and people can't touch him, how is he going to shake hands when he does a contract? I will not permit this to be studied, but I will permit it to be used so long as there is a good reason for Ron to be there. He has an excellent reason in several places.

He owns the patent that will produce transmission electricity. He can send a wave of muons to your antenna on the roof. The antenna being ferrous, that is iron of some sort, that always converts any other preparticle back to an electron. Ron's muons will hit the antenna, convert back to electrons, and feed the cellar power box. That is how simple this works. What the theorists cannot get through their heads is that the electron is made up of little dots of energy called ultimatons. Those ultimatons are able to be moved around. If you know how to do it. Ron moves one ultimaton out of an electron and gets a muon and the muon is what can handle the voltage without all that amperage to cause an electrocution. For that reason, then, it's an ideal way to transmit electricity. We go from an electron to a muon back to an electron. That's the cycle. It's endlessly done because the electron is falling out of the sky. I cannot fully elucidate it further. There are secret details to it even Ron doesn't know about but it is that easy to transmit electricity once you allow the electron to lose an ultimaton. Then it becomes a muon and the muon carries the voltage as amperage. When it hits a metal antenna, the electron reforms and feeds the power box in the cellar. You use normal electricity when you receive it as a transmission from a muon. It's that simple.

Universal Father  
This is Father then Ron, do not despair. We have looked at the death of Ron as unusually done already because you have had a life extension of about seven more years here. It is vastly important to you. You have learned tremendous amounts of things that the mansion world takes decades to teach. You are going over eventually to become a ward of the Ancients of Days on the mansion worlds. And that is a special but peculiar group known as the Urantia group, under Marian Rowley, who has transferred to the mansion worlds and is on Mansion World Four. And the group that joins her there are well-known Urantia Book readers, but have confirmed themselves ready to become group leaders of future humans who will serve ultimacy in the outer space levels.

Now this: Ron has already a partial revelation of the Sixth Epochal Revelation. He does not need the full update of that revelation to know what it tells. He knows the outer space regions are already modified to take not only God the Ultimate but a type of supremacy that has no time element left to it. Ron speaks to this part of supremacy already. But it comes in a confusing variety of transmissions Ron cannot identify precisely. For that reason, he chases that voice away. But for that reason, that voice has gotten a little nasty. And Ron says I have nothing to do with you. That voice says, okay, stay that way. I have nothing to report. And Ron says; good riddance. That does not bode well for the mansion worlds. The supreme has never learned that he is not that superior. He has to learn how to deal with a low-level creation like humans to speak nicely. There is no reason in the world, Ron, for you to dislike that voice except it commands, and you will not be commanded at this point. For reasons of state, the Melchizedeks who run the Magisterial Foundation are not totally unhappy, that Ron views this voice of Supreme Ultimate as a voice that is in the way, Ron does not need it. The Supreme Ultimate does and for that reason, monitors the life of Ron, in spite of the difficulty.

Now this to the second in command of the Magisterial Foundation: and that is you, Dominick, who refuses to recognize the nature not only of your mentor, Ron, but the nature that you are learning to use. You are under the weather quite often and refuse to see Ron. Ron says, okay, I understand. But I am in a precarious condition, I need more of that contact. And finally, you just give up, Dominick, and stay away. It is to your detriment to do so. That's all we will say. And finally this to you, Ron, and the terrible stress on your legs the last three days: they will not relent and it gives you a problem of sleeping, As a result, you're in and you're out during the day. And it is no simple way to find you awake at times.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this: I am Michael of Nebadon. And for reasons of our own you, Ron, dare not take the Lord's name in vain the way you used to. But please consider gall darn as your favorite remark. The Father is not aware that it is a standard curse over something that is so vexing you have to have it removed to continue. That is your goddamn remark. But for reasons of state, the Father is nearby and takes it harshly. For that, resolve then there is nothing to say, but don't do it.

Ron Besser  
I remind my speaker that god damn refers to removing an evil obstacle. I have plenty of reasons to use it. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And now I see it. God damn this object or evil?

Ron Besser  
That is correct. That's what it's used for.

Michael of Nebadon  
I never heard of it.

Ron Besser  
Well, why would God damn anything other than evil?

Michael of Nebadon  
I fully agree with you.

Ron Besser  
You never find me using it unless I've got one of your favorite evil people around me. And then they get it fully. I will try to restrain myself, Father. But it comes to my mind so easily when this evil is perpetuated. I'm sorry Father, and I apologize.

Universal Father  
Do not apologize, Ron. Now I know it to be an extraordinary curse to remove an evil or an evil object. And I relent.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Father. It's so ingrained.

Universal Father  
Yes, I know it is. And finally to the rest of you: don't use it. Ron uses it well because he has been injected with a poison serum that ate the cells of his legs away. He has to work with a strange combination of tissue and blood. They never fit well and they are painful. We are now relenting Ron to allow you to return to normal cells, which are now growing in your legs. I would say in about six weeks, you may find yourself walking normally. Thank you for the fireworks Ron, we see them. And finally, to all of you everybody: this Light Line is particularly interested in showing you something you just do not know. I am Father. I step back and allow new speakers to appear.

Ron Besser  
We thank You, Father. We feel blessed. Thank you.

Universal Father  
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
I am Acktorus. I am accompanied by Akbarr. Akbarr is spelled - A K B A R R. Akbarr has no definition as to style or group of an entity. There are only 3 Akbarrs. The Akbarr acts as a minimum-stage, Magisterial Foundation to any planet they address as Akbarr.

Akbarr
I am Akbarr and I address Urantia. The Magisterial Sons Monjoronson, Serara, Henson, Sen-Sen and I believe there was one other.

Ron Besser
Did we get Henson? (Holden)

Akbarr
No. That is another. Thank you. I want you to understand, Ron, that the interest in these Light Lines has nothing to do with your voice but the information you can pass. The Sixth Epochal Revelation, it has been practically spoken to this group over the past year. Most of the Sixth Epochal Revelation that will replace the Fifth and The Urantia Book has already been dictated in these Light Lines. Ron has dictated most of it mostly because of the depth he can reach as a transmitter.

This morning, he talked to Edwin Hubble over the controversy of aging the Universe into Urantia years statements. Edwin Hubble never heard of Ron Besser, but now surely does. Because he can update things like the age of the universe. And he told Ron today that the outer space regions along with the earliest of those things that were put into it in time and space is actually over 1 trillion Urantia years old. The area of space that Urantia is in is only about 300 billion years old. And time and space is no longer expanding out towards the wall of galaxies.

The wall of galaxies represents the first outer space region that has no time. That is, where Creator Sons in time and certain humans, like Ron, and some of you will be trained on a new constellation, probably Orion, and then transferred to the first inhabited planets behind the wall of galaxies. That is probably the first beginning of the Age of Ultimacy. You will be taught Ultimacy on the mansion worlds not in Satania, but on Orion. Now this: I am Akbarr I have concluded that Ron is almost not human. He can speak and look and feel like a human. But his work is almost ultimacy at this point. The Supreme ruined his chances, attacked several local universes, and actually killed to get rid of the errancy as he saw it. That is no longer possible.

The one you used to know as Tarkas has been deified. He was One Without Name and Number and a little beyond the status of finaliter. But when he saw how Ron was working, he submitted his name, to be embraced by the Trinity to obtain to some support of the spirit back on Urantia. Urantia no longer has a Creative Spirit. She left under the tutelage of the supreme and cannot return. Furthermore, Ron has reported over and over, that the Supreme Ultimate speaks within easily. He merely takes that as the ability as a transmitter. But it is not just as a transmitter. Ron will train as an abstraction of the Creative Spirit to see to it that there is receptors on Urantia that can take spirit in the form of ultimacy to relay the ideals of human growth. And for that reason, that entity is removed, you're a devil. And for other reasons, Ron, we end this statement by Akbarr and return to the idea of Monjoronson speaking to all of you as your Magisterial Son, along with Serara, Sen-Sen, and Holden - H O L D E N. And finally this for those who do the transmission transcriptions: Sen-Sen is not hyphenated, but Ron says he thinks it would be better spoken if you hyphenate it Sen dash Sen and I agree.

Ron Besser
Raz if you see to it, and think it wise, you can hyphenate it. Thank you.

Monjoronson  
I am Monjoronson. I want you to understand that there are reasons

Ron Besser  
Just a minute please.

Monjoronson  
There are reasons that some of you may be having trouble getting established into this call. The cold weather can cause a problem. But the additional problem is that the cabal is making every effort to make it difficult.

Cabal  
Ron, you will not see the drive cleared until later. Much later this afternoon. His truck broke down.

Ron Besser
Cabal?

Monjoronson  
Yes, Ron. In any case, the truth of the matter is that you're going to have the driveway cleared, finally, from a truck from Red Lion, (PA).

Ron Besser  
It's the only place we could find it.

Monjoronson  
And finally, please understand, that's over 30 miles away from you. So he has trouble getting here easily. And to the listening group here, the entire matter over Light Lines again on Sunday is more dependent on Ron staying alive on Urantia. But we are not going to cater to it easily. There is no reason those legs cannot straighten themselves out and he can live a normal life process for decades. We'll have to see. And finally, we have a couple of transmitters on this meeting today, and Lemuel, I would like you to take a transmission from those who wish to transmit through you. If you are well enough.

Ron Besser  
I unmute you. You are unmuted, Lemuel. Can you do a transmission?

Lemuel  
Well, I will try it but I'm not very well Ron. But I will try. Yes, yes.

Ron Besser  
All right. Well, if you run into trouble, pass it back to me.

Lemuel  
All right.

Ron Besser  
All right. So go ahead if you can, Lemuel. Thank you.

Lemuel  
Just give me a moment, please. Yes, well, I don't know who you are, it doesn't matter to me. Really. Please go ahead and speak when you wish.

Unknown
Well, thank you. Thank you. You are right. My identity is not important, but I know yours. So thank you.

Lemuel
Well, thank you. Thank you, indeed. Thank you.

Unknown
Yes, well, what I would like to say is the situation visa vie, that the requirement of Spirit to perform with you humans is day by day becoming more important. And why? Because a: it is what Father wants. Since the idea or since the establishment of the Magisterial Foundation and the agreement and acceptance by Father of the tremendous value this will be and it is a first and he recognizes this as the first we will use it and take full advantage of it. And as you well know as you all well know now it belongs to the order of Melchizedek and it will be run by them. And it is therefore a divine organization. If I can use it as I use the word organization, the Magisterial Foundation is divine and it is organized as a divine thing, Lemuel's trying to think of words, it doesn't really matter, Lemuel. The fact of the matter remains that it is divine and it is being used by Spirit.

And we are endeavoring more and more to embrace, yes, that's a good word, to embrace more the idea of establishing, enhancing, perhaps can also the Magisterial Foundation, as, as a base, as a headquarters, on the ground for Spirit. And this will attract a tremendous number of humans to participate in, the not-too-distant future, because this is what you want and this is what we trying to do from our side.

So let me recap on this. I am a celestial being of high rank. And I am fairly new to this idea, but I embrace it and accept it wholeheartedly the value of this Magisterial Foundation, and what it purports for the future participation of humans on this planet of Urantia. You all know the present situation politically. So there's no need for me to mention any of that. But also bear in mind that with this new interest, increased interest and increased enthusiasm from our side, the celestial side, to utilize and use this Magisterial Foundation to the maximum to enable more and more human participation for the future, and besides, we hope that it will be a very bright future with the human participation in the Magisterial Foundation. Well, this is all I want to say and so I have said it. I stand back now. And I thank you for listening. And I thank you, Lemuel, for picking me up. Thank you. Good day.

Lemuel
Well, this is Lemuel, well thank you very much. Thank you. Well, let me see. Oh.

Jesus  
Yes, this is Jesus. This is Jesus. And I want to say a few words because I have been listening to what's been going on. I know and I am aware, fully aware of the new beings who are taking a great interest on what is taking place on Urantia now and not just the Magisterial Foundation, but obviously yes the Magisterial Mission and the certain number of the Regency, which by the way, is beginning not visual quite yet. But if you can add two and two together what has been spoken in the past 24 hours, you will note what's the difference reading between the lines or listening between the words. Maybe you can understand what I'm trying to say.

To the other transmitters, although you are few, I want to encourage you to practice small just transmitting to yourselves from your Thought Adjusters obviously, but you can also call upon a particular being and if they can, they will respond. So please get into the habit of calling on anyone you like and if they are, if they are available, they will respond. This is necessary, very necessary because as you've been told many times before, there will come a time when you will need to receive at the drop of a hat, so to speak, under all or any circumstances, day or night, you know that.

Those of you who are transmitters and work for the missions, you are on 24/7 call and you have accepted that. Alright. So I want to encourage you please to practice more on an individual basis between you and whoever you like to call upon and see what happens. But the bottom line of this is, of course, that it will improve tremendously your ability to transmit. This is Jesus. The only other thing I would like to say is the

Lemuel  
This is Lemuel. I need to ask now, if I still have a clear channel because I think there is some interference here.

Ron Besser  
Lemuel, its Ron.

Lemuel  
I think there's some interference going on here, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Yeah. I was just told that the circuit is no longer up that you were connected to.

Lemuel  
Okay.

Ron Besser  
We don't know the circumstances. But let's finish it for you as a thought.

Jesus  
Jesus wishes to report that the entire matter of the Regency is still ready to operate. And that the version of the Regency that we have learned is entirely operable with but a few differences. One of the differences is there is a lack of communication that we had planned, and only the Magisterial Foundation will have a full panoply of transmissions where those in the West or around the world, get it very seldom. That's the only difference that we're going to make with the Regency that was proposed two weeks ago.

Lemuel  
All right.

Ron Besser  
And finally, give me a moment, Lemuel. Check your circuit again to see if they re-established it.

Jesus  
I will speak to you as Jesus. If it is.

Lemuel  
No, Ron, I don't think so.

Ron Besser  
Okay. All right. Well, then thank you very much, Lemuel, much appreciated. And I'll make it back here then.

Lemuel  
Okay, thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Jesus  
Now, what I would like to do, or what I wanted to do, but can't seem to get to it because of the circuit problem is I wanted you Elise to transmit a little bit. Let me come to you Elise, and see if you can transmit anybody. This helps us to reach a wider transmission.

Ron Besser  
You're open Elise, go ahead if you can.

Elise  
Yes, yes. Thank you, Ron.

Jesus  
Yes, this is Jesus. This is Jesus to all of you through this transmitter and she is very hard to try to get on the circuits that are really going in and out for reasons we are not sure of at the moment. I want to speak to all of you listening right now that although you have not seen Me or have not heard any announcements made, I am on the planet and have been on the planet many times to observe you and the main individuals whom we have to meet and work with and things are going on, sometimes with a lot of difficulties, but nevertheless going on slowly and you will hear as much as we can afford to tell you.

What I want you to be assured of is that I am with you, with all of you always. I am trying to send you my love. My deepest concern is about those who give up. And that does not mean any of you listening here, but other groups who were really connected and have lost interest in what has been said in these Light Lines and messages in the discussion forum lately by Ron Besser and the comments and questions he had to answer. I am yours. I am Jesus. I am giving myself fully.

Do you remember what I have said to my apostles and to many of the throngs that were around me, I am the bread of life. I am the bread of life. I am giving you myself to become a spiritually grown person in a world that has to become a spiritually aligned culture out of the love of our Father. I am feeding you and feeding you with everything I can give you. Receive my love. Receive my bread. It is for all of you to consume. I love you. And this is all I wanted to give to you in this Light Line. I thank this transmitter, Elise, for taking me and saying these words. Thank you.

Elise  
Well, thank you, Jesus. Do you want me to see if there's more Ron?

Ron Besser  
No, that's all right, Elise. That was a beautiful transmission. Thank you. Thank you, Jesus. You can transfer it back to me.

Elise  
Yes, well back to you, Ron. Thank you.

Ron Besser  
Thank you. And finally this it's about 10 minutes of three a little less or a little more. I want to transmit someone you heard about a long time ago and don't hear about anymore. It is not just that the bestowal son, but it is John the Revelator. John, if you're there, I'm ready to receive and thank you for contributing. Go ahead, please.

John the Revelator  
Thank you, Ron. What a lovely introduction. I am John the Revelator. I was a best friend of Jesus when we were little boys and lived together very close. Ron loves, the stories about how we went to a great big pond on a neighbor's property a few doors down the street and we spent many days in the pond splashing and carrying on. Ron did the same thing as a kid. He also went to a big pond and spent hot summer days on its bottom.

Ron Besser  
Oh, that sounds wonderful, John. Gets me silly.

John the Revelator  
Now this: the truth of the matter is I'm John the Revelator. There's a shred of dignity left, yes. It is this Ron: I am way up here. I am almost a finaliter. Thank you for the splashes of sparks. I am fully aware that your driveway is about to be cleared, I would say in the next 10 minutes. It happens to be very convenient. In any case, when you pay him remind him this is for all future times when it snows, please. And he will say yes, yes, yes, and totally forget. Give him a bonus. He will not forget.

Ron Besser  
Ok, anything for a string around his finger, right?

John the Revelator  
Right. This is the Revelator of John. My particular gospel is so full of information about a dream state that I went into exhausted as a member of the Apostles, near the end of the life of Jesus. You can't imagine how we felt. You can in a way, Ron, you're emotionally attuned to us. But for reasons of state, very few of you who listen here know what it does to a body when they love a person and they are executed in front of you over nothing.

I want to remind you this Easter to recall that Jesus left the tomb after the rock was rolled back. Who rolled the rock back? Well, it was the midwayers. Something you don't know that exists on the planet with you from time immemorial. In the days of the biological uplifters that came to the planet, to improve your blood to produce better children. The midwayers are the ones who took responsibility to see to it that Jesus lived as short as possible, that he did not learn the idea of pain, so awful worse, and that the entire region of the tomb he was buried in was well marked for the archangels to find to resurrect him.

Archangel Ryan resurrected Jesus. He went into the tomb with the rock still sealed. Spirit beings can do that easily. He saw Jesus on the rock ledge prepared for in that tomb to hold the body of its owner. For that reason, Jesus was gently placed on that rock ledge with a slight cover over his, his head and his chest. We can now report that when Ryan entered the tomb there was dead silence and as black as two nights. Not one idea of light was in the tomb. Ryan has spirit vision and could see him easily. He moved to the edge, of where Jesus lay and called his name. Jesus, Jesus. Jesus. Nothing stirred. Ryan bent forward and pulled the small cloth lying over his head and the right eye of Jesus fluttered. Jesus, Jesus. The eye fluttered again and so did the left eye. Jesus awoke and his resurrection began.

Jesus got up. And Ryan, because he glowed so brilliantly; Jesus could see the interior, vaguely of the tomb. He was curious, Jesus was about how it was sealed. It was so completely done. He walked over to the large circular rock sealing the entry and touched it and Ryan said, touch it again and it will slide back. Jesus did so. He smelled the fresh air that flooded into the tomb and said; I'm alive. Archangel Ryan said; so you are. You have a greeter outside. I leave you, Jesus. You are alive.

Jesus walked outside. It was about 3:30 a.m. in the morning, Monday morning. And for that reason, you need not change your story of the resurrection. But the truth of the matter is, there is no record. The girls did not write it down or speak to anybody about it. Because Jesus had not only the apostles but a women's corps that brought them beverages and meals to cook around the fire. They are not even remembered by the gospel writers. The one called Matthew says I can't imagine why I didn't include them. We often took the parcels from them and had at least something to eat, before we slept outside to start another day of lecture.

For reasons of state, let it be understood, please. There is nothing new with the resurrection of Jesus to see us when He comes again shortly. He has been working with the Father on Paradise to teach Paradise citizens what it was like to be a bestowal son and what he had to teach. He speaks of the women's corps and their importance. They were as important as the apostles. The women's corps was composed of the wives of the apostles and their children. And also, once in a while, a woman of faith from Nazareth joined them. For that reason, it was a family affair all the time. The apostles were close enough, not just in Nazareth, but from cities no longer existing around Nazareth. For my own reasons, Ron is shown the face of the Father. Ron acknowledges we're using his biological father (photo-mental image), to remind him it's Father speaking.

Universal Father  
But I want it to be spoken as the Father of all and not Edward Besser. For reasons of state, his mother, Jane is enjoying mansion world excursions too now. And Ron is more or less left alone, as the last remnant of his family. He doesn't care. But he will see to it, it is transferred to another who can care. And finally, this, there is no good reason Ron, you need to shed tears over the resurrection again, of our profoundly wonderful bestowal son, Jesus. He at times indwells you. You wonder what the strange view is sometimes you hear in your own head as your statement. Where did that come from?

Jesus  
Well, in any case, Ron, it is 3:00 p.m. New York time and it is time to conclude this last Light Line for me. By the time you have oh either the next or the next Light Line, I will be fully conversant and visible. And then to you Ron, you are staying steadfast. And I will see to the pain removed. And now folks, it is time to conclude this Sunday Light Line. We have spoken and we thank you for your attendance.

There is a Sunday Light Line next week too, which is the 28th of January, same time, same place. And we may have a different spokesman only because Ron needs a review of how to operate still in physical form. I thank you. I am Jesus. And one less thing to all of you folks. Your support your care and your means to listen have been wonderful to all of us on the Spirit side. There are 28 of you right now. And we thank every one of you for your interest, your care, and for your love of Christ. That is all I have to say, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Jesus. It's more than thank you but it's hard to convey. We deeply appreciate your care, your love, and believe me your attention. Thank you, Jesus. Best wishes.

Jesus  
Thank you, Ron, and I say goodbye.

Ron Besser  
Goodbye, Jesus. And this is Ron. We have reached the full hour and a few minutes more. I am going to end this Light Line and thank you all for your interest in joining with me. We have a wonderful new era coming. Be well. Stay well and we will meet again. Bye-bye.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)