Author Topic: Lightline USA - 9 June - 2024  (Read 2224 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA - 9 June - 2024
« on: June 09, 2024, 15:03:51 pm »
Lightline USA - 9 June 2024

This is the USA Lightline for Sunday, 9 June 2024

with your host Ron Besser

Below the link to a very exciting and important recording:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240609_110311

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline USA - 9 June - 2024
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2024, 11:55:07 am »
  • 060924 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: Mission is coming to Urantia very soon; Ron’s body will be modified on the mansion words and brought back, today is his birthday; the electric plant is to be offered to Japan and South Korea; Japan is interested; next is hydrogen car; Monjoronson and Serara will appear in a week or two, and 2nd or 3rd week to the world via television; stay tuned for upcoming Lightlines; this coming week is special; announcement of the appearance of Jesus!; Ron is used for immediate announcements, watch out for the next 10 days; how will Lightlines and broadcasts continue; warning about China; Steven advised to stay for a week in York to experience God’s appearance once more;
  • Speakers: Monjoronson, Serara, Michael of Nebadon, and Machiventa Melchizedek;
  • Transcribed By: sonsofGod
  • Link to Tape:  https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240609_110311

Ron Besser  
This is Ron Besser for a Lightline on Sunday, April or June 9th, 2024. It is the first regularly scheduled Lightline to begin again. The old set up, which we had for well over a year, is still in effect everybody. You hold your Lightlines the way you’re scheduled, please. We will keep this going until the Magisterial Sons decide to do it differently, if they want to. That’s the big news today, folks! You have a Mission coming to Urantia very soon. It’s Magisterial Sons, it’s two of them, it is Monjoronson and Serara. Serara is spelled S E R A R A, and Monjoronson is as it sounds: M O N J O R O (N) S O N. Monjoronson. They are to speak now. Fellows, are you ready?

Monjoronson
Yes, we are Ron, and thank you. I am Monjoronson, the Magisterial Son who will take command of Urantia shortly. Ron is the last of the old transmitters. He learned his profession in 1995. He wasn’t able to use it until 2003. He will never understand that if he used transmission early on, it probably would have killed him. But we had to put the mind together, and the various glands that make it possible to reproduce our voice. For that reason, then we are going to tell you this.

The entire matter of what we are to do here is conditioned by Michael of Nebadon, for what we have to say. There is now 22 on our call, and we believe 5 more are just listening. We welcome you. For that reason, it’s a big audience for us. We would like to say this to you. The time has approached, the time is ready, and we are sure that you shall see a Magisterial Son perhaps this week. That’s how close we are.

Ron wants to stay and revel in it, but he was informed this morning that he has to go over to the mansion worlds in a few days. Don’t lament his passing, because he will be brought back in a morontial form that even Dominick can see. And if Steven still here, he can see him too. Flesh and blood will be maintained, but the name Ron will also be used for recognition purposes.

The Lightlines as you have been scheduling them are perfect. 2 PM on a weekday, and Sunday. For that reason, we state this. You, Ron, are going to stay the course long enough for us to establish our presence on Urantia, and for another 20 years, if possible. You love the work, you want the work, but are weakened by the fact that you are in the flesh. We are going to modify your body enough that you can stay in the flesh, but that you have very little to do with the flesh. No, you are not going to have lunch with the flesh. You are going to vitalized by another way of doing it.

We are going to announce now something rather extraordinary. Today Dominick and Steven Gitz are visiting in the living room. Ron is at the computer doing this Lightline. Elise’s bouquet has arrived and its sitting beside Ron’s body as he broadcasts. It’s a beautiful flower arrangement, Elise, thank you. For today is his birthday. He thinks it might be the 82nd, its actually the 81st.

Ron Besser
Uhm! I can’t add.

Monjoronson
In any case people, the truth of the matter is, there are now 24 with us, and we welcome all 24, whoever you are. All we see is numbers on our dashboard. We don’t see your names. And now this. Here is the Magisterial Son, Serara.

Serara
Happy Birthday, Ron. We thank you.

Ron Besser
Re we pulling Victoria today?

Serara
Yes, my son.

Ron Besser
Ha-ha-ha. We are glad to have you here. I have made the conditions available for you. He-ha. That’s Victoria, right on.

Serara
Well, Victoria, can we have Ron?

Ron Besser
Oh, sure, sure, I am here.

Serara
Anyhow, this. The trial that we must forgive you for is that your program is unanimously discovered by several transmitters all at the same time, and they are delighted with the voice and the care that you give.

Ron Besser
Well, thank you. It’s wonderful to be appreciated, even if a little.

Serara
Thank you. And now this for you, Ron. Happy Birthday! Today is your 81st birthday. I think.

Ron Besser
Yah, I got mixed up between the 81st and 82nd. I can’t quite add the digits.

Serara
Yah, you were born in 42. That makes you, what?

Ron Besser
Well, today is 2024, it makes me 82.

Serara
Yes., and that is correct.

Ron Besser
I was checking to see if you could add, Serara. Ha-ha. That’s all.

Serara
Thank you. I didn’t know it was the 82nd. Anyhow, it’s this Ron. Your invention, the electric plant has been sitting without a single interest. Mainly because they don’t know how it works. But the patent office said, give him the patent. Let his figure it out, because we think its valid. Even though the patent does not explain it very well. For that reason, folks, Michael of Nebadon and the Father have decided that the new electric plant, which is so unusual and so cheap, he can almost give it away, is to be available to Japan and South Korea when they can afford to buy the first and second plant. Ron thought about it long and hard and said, the United States could care less about the invention. Let’s offer it to a place that desperately needs electricity, and stop burning fossil fuels or nuclear fuel to put it into effect. We don’t have to burn anything. All we have to do is run our generators.

And now, for this, Ron. Japan has looked at the invention and said, it’s perfect for Japan. But how do we contact you? There is nothing on the patent that gives his address or telephone number. They don’t know how to get in touch with him otherwise. The patent office is a screwball organization at times. They were forced to put it up by the director. They said, “we don’t know how this works, why do we put it up?”. And the director said, “I got a sixth sense this one is important”. Well, it’s now set a year without any interest or even a discussion. Soon, Ron will have a discussion, not with the South Koreans, but with the Japanese who thinks it’s perfect for their island. It is.  

Once the Japanese will contact him, watch out. There will be a brand-new power plant that produces electricity without burning a thing, and staying cool and collected, because it can transmit over 200 miles free electricity. And now this. Ron, just leave it be, all right? Now this. Ron also has a design for the hydrogen car. Because he can produce hydrogen inside the car without batteries, it’s just that he thought that the patent for electricity should go first without an intervening patent for a hydrogen car that so easily produces hydrogen without a battery. He knows how it’s done, he can even picture it in his mind how it works. Stay tuned.

Now, number three. I am Magisterial Son, Serara. I will appear the end of next week or beginning the week thereafter. Next week ends or begins or end with the 16th of June. We will be fully seen by all of you for the Missions by the 10th of July this year. Count on it. How will we appear? Well, Jesus said, why don’t you use television? It is all over the world, even the poorest of the poor have a television set somewhere. For your information, I decided to use it. Don’t be surprised that sometime around the second week or the third week of July all the television sets will revert to one program. Me announcing my return. Ron shut a bunch of fireworks into the sky. Let’s hope Urantia can do it, but I suspect they will be confused. All confused and Ron says, “It’s about time. They are so sure about war. Try peace and Jesus for a change. See what it does for the system.”

Hah! I agree with you Ron, this is Serara. Now, let me take control again. The trial that is to appear before Ron is today. He can hardly get awake, but he said, “No, today is a Lightline and I am going to do it. We are going to go by schedule.” So, 22 of you on the dashboard said, “Fine, let’s listen”. Well, there are about 50 of you listening, because some of your invite others to hear it.  What do you want to hear? Well, what’s going to happen this week or, well, two weeks from now? What is Wednesday got to do with today? Well, on Wednesday Dominick has his Lightline. No, Lemuel has his Lightline. Dominick has Tuesday. For that reason, both of them will broadcast a schedule for the appearance of God on earth again.

Stay tuned for those Lightlines. Elise, Monday is a little bit too early. But by Tuesday the announcements can start. And Dominick, Wednesday is your day, and you will be full of protocols. Now, if Gitz stays until the end of this coming week, will include him as well. But if you go home, you going to have to watch. Stay your course Steven, and enjoy it from the hot spot. Where is Ron, he will be watching and having his say too.

There is no particular reason that he has to hold a Lightline at 2 PM. He may call a Lightline any time in the next ten days to announce the extraordinary appearance of your beloved Jesus. It is that close, folks. Find a peaceful corner, be comfortable there, and just watch as Urantia becomes a planet of peace. Israel will go back to its borders. Hamas will no longer even be seen. The other agencies of fear and terror will have no reason to say a thing soon.

Now this. Ron is feeling terrible. They are trying to shot down his mind, but the Adjuster would not allow it. Someone is trying to shot down his vital signs, but the doesn’t allow it. What is it all about? Well, Ron has become a fixture on Urantia. It’s what we all use to speak the immediate truth of what you about to experience. He doesn’t care what others say, he is glad for the information. But he alone carries the schedule.

Today, we announce the following:
1. The appearance of Jesus is set. It’s coming during the month of July, 2024, in his own way.
2. There is no longer a Urantia Foundation to interfere by nay-saying who is what, and what is what, going on with the transmitters that has sprang up again. Ron is aware of the Western transmitters. He says, “You have no idea, but you need to cooperate. We leave room for you, but don’t interfere. Use our facilities and use them well for your broadcast, but we will not interfere.”
3. And finally, this. To certain transmitters in the west, you got to stop inveighing the devil to get out of the position you are in, and to provide services. The old Teaching Mission, hear me, you can be activated again, and we will reestablish, reestablish the Teaching Mission for all of you. It doesn’t harm you to speak to Ron, because he has the plans. You have the action. Become the teaching Mission again. You are very valuable.

And finally this, Ron. You think you are going to be taken to la-la land, because you feeling so purely. The truth of the matter is, your eyes are almost gone. Your brain is alopathed, and they screwed up the television today royally. It will be all straightened out shortly and you can go back to be normal again.

Ron Besser
Thank you.

Serara
And thank you, Ron. And finally, to you who use these Lightlines to figure out what’s going on and then report back to your constituencies. Please, use them, until we establish on your television sets a channel that you can watch, and hear the updates. Ron was originally scheduled to do them, but we will use him for even other chances for communication. I will not tell you about it, and even he doesn’t know about it, but stay tuned, because Ron will update you beyond what you hear on television. Or radio for that matter. I do not know what channels you are going to receive it on. That is up to your local networks. But please be advised that what you are going to hear is directly from Salvington. It’s not a spokesman, but it is being broadcast from Salvington.

And finally this. Ron, you are misbehaving slightly?

Ron Besser
Well, I want to say something, but I don’t have anything to say more important, and I leave the scramble to you.

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you, Ron, and that is fully accessible. I am Michael of Nebadon. And I am speaking directly to all 24 named on the dashboard and probably about 20 more who are listening through the computer. Ron has made that available too, and it is a saving grace. Because this process with this software is going to get scrambled, because of the announcement.

Ron needs to establish another means of communication, and we start using that first, and may be two. Dominick! Establish a program that this can be heard on, because the phone lines are going to go down. I guarantee it. And finally, this to you, Steven. You come the whole way to York, Pennsylvania to see and hear Ron. He is immensely grateful. And thanks for the bouquet from Elise for his birthday, it’s gorgeous. He would eat it if he could.

And now this to the rest of you who have never set in Ron’s living room and listen to this play. The truth of the matter is, that we have Monjoronson, Serara, Hensen, Sensen, and several other Magisterial Sons in the living room today. Ron had a terrible time with the devil, and it's screwed up the way to turn and tune the TV. We are hoping that Dominick has it straightened out.

And finally, this from Serara to your, Ron.

Ron Besser
I listen

Michael of Nebadon
Thank you. You feel your hair being twirled around your crown chakra.

Ron Besser
Yah, it’s like someone has got their finger there. Almost, yes.

Michael of Nebadon
What an interesting way to put it. But yes, that’s what it is. I am making available to your crown chakra, Ron, the ability to see the lower orders when they are visible.

Ron Besser
How about when they are available? That’s a different story.

Michael of Nebadon
You devil.

Ron Besser
All right. That’s fine. Just getting vocabulary.

Michael of Nebadon
OK. Now this. We have another soul joined us and thank you. We now have 24 listed.

Now, the trial that must be afforded by all of you to continue these Lightlines. Dominick will have to put up an additional contact point to hear the Lightlines.
#1. You are going to lose the phone call, because Urantia goes nuts about the announcement, and everybody wants to use the phone to talk.  
#2. Dominick. Find a way to broadcast this without having to use the Internet. I don’t know if that is possible.
#3. Steven Gitz, you are to stay a week. It’s up to you, but if you stay here at 2709, you get the immediate effect of the appearance of God on earth once more. Stay, if you can. Don’t go until the week after. We have our reasons.

And finally. The trial that has been true for now three weeks, Ron, is that your mind, your brain has been under the orders of the gestapo.  The evil ones. You refuse to deal it, you refuse to acknowledge it, and they cut you up over the night in the legs, and they’re quite sore. Don’t worry about it anymore. That is done.

Ron Besser
Hallelujah, thank you.

Michael of Nebadon
And finally, this. Because Ron has initiated the original idea of transmitting us, and all of you are quite used to and comfortable to listening to the broadcast, and those that are with Ron, we are going to keep this structure open. But also add a broadcast in other means over the Internet, if we can find and use the space. If we can’t and this is very important. We are going to find the way to broadcast the Lightlines from the station, in any case, we will just have to figure it out as it may happen.

You got a mess coming. M E S S. Don’t take it for granted. Stay out of the way. Don’t proselytize. Not for now. I will tell you when. And above all, Ron, you are safe and secret for the moment. Don’t get too boisterous with your inventions, or your ability to speak well. Let the western transmitters find out what they are trying to breach. Let them figure it and handle it.

And now, it is my pleasure to introduce you once more to the Melchizedek of Melchizedeks.

Ron Besser
Melchizedek with icing.

Michael of Nebadon
Ha-ha. Yes, Ron, who speaks now.

Ron Besser
And we welcome you Machiventa. Please, go ahead.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. What a pleasant sequence. I want to tell you all this. I have never seen a planet so well prepared without anything to offer. That’s how sad the case is. The United States is the most powerful nation on the planet. Yet it dobs around, trying to be of use to the Middle East, when it needs to pay attention to Formosa and China. China is going to make it smooth, and when they do its total war. They are idiots. And we pronounce that after the fact as well. It will be calm down because we are going to appear. Yes. Look from now until the middle of July for evidence and prepare what you can, but there is not much you can do.

And finally this, Ron. You’re not going over any time soon. You’re too valuable on Urantia. Hah, and I hear Ron say, “I told you so, I told you so”. Ha-ha. Thank you, Ron. And this.  The entire situation for you, Dominick is to stay the course, and stop fooling with little things. For you, Steven, you are to stay the week and watch the fireworks at the center. If there is anything you need to do, call your sons and have them do it for you. You got to stay this week if you can.

And finally to you, Ron. You are going to feel much better shortly. And if that’s the case, God help them, Dominick and Steven, for they are used to a quiet Ron. But have I got a broadcast for you! And Dominick and Steven, record it! It’s going to be a doozy. Its up to you whether you want to share it later.

And now one other thing Ron, you feel forced to cough.

Ron
(one small cough)

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you for getting it out of your system (laughing).

Ron Besser
On, you’re welcome.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Ha-ha. Ron, stop it. You’re one of a few that can respond to us in the fever that we’re offering. But don’t become familiar with Michael and his …

Ron Besser
Rags?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes. And his rags. He has a lot to say to you, and he does not want (to be) interrupted.

Ron Besser
Well, we will keep the cat out of his hair.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes, yes, thank you. And now this. Why can you get away with this and no one else can?

Ron Besser
It’s because I am so used to knowing you over a long period of time, I am very comfortable with your authority, and your friendship. And so, I easily speak to you.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron. It’s beautiful. There is one other thing you out to know. That you, Ron, are going to be established as a spokesman for us when we need you.

Ron Besser
That’s for pets?

Machiventa Melchizedek
Ha-ha. Yes, Ron. That’s for our pets. And now this. The truth of the matter is that we are coming up to the quarter of three, and very little else to say, except this. We are going to close this just a tad earlier than we usually do. And that’s for you to get something into your system to drink. You get very dry mouth.

Ron Besser
Yes. Yes, I do.

Machiventa Melchizedek
And thank you, Ron. And the truth of the matter is, there is no one who can do a Lightline like you do, because you are so familiar with Michael, Machiventa, Mantutia, Manituba, and about three other Melchizedeks, X. Y, and Z.

Ron Besser
Other names are so short and wonderful.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Yes, Ron, it is. In any case, Ron, we are going to close this Lightline about 15 minutes early. Not that we don’t have more to say, but that you all need to take a chance to remember what has been said. The tape is running, the tape will be heard, but there is a poignancy with Ron, for he must learn to be quiet for a week.  

Ron Besser
I offer my weakness to you then.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Stop it, Ron. And we take what we want.

Ron Besser
You’re beautiful.

Machiventa Melchizedek
He-ha-ha.

Ron Besser
Big nose and all.

Machiventa Melchizedek
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser
Oh, you are welcome.

Machiventa Melchizedek
And I want you to all understand that Ron is his private life speaks daily to Michael, Machiventa, and a number of other officials easily and well. He always does what they ask. And we now ask you, Ron, to end this Lightline on Sunday, the 9th of June 2024, and to let the Lightlines be until we call for them again. Dominick, you have a Lightline of Tuesday, do it. Do it. Elise, do it on Monday. Wednesday, Lemuel. But Ron, if Lemuel can’t make it, Ron, you take the Lightline on Wednesday.

And finally, this. I am quite sure that the entertainment for the year has only begun. By that I mean that as long as you have a communication circuit available, we are going to find it. Ron is going to attempt to get the message to you, because you are going to have a mess. I mean a capital MESS on Urantia. Everybody is going to talk, but they don’t know what to talk about. We are going to appear shortly. And then let the leaves fall where they may. And we say, goodbye, for now.

Ron Besser
Bye-bye everybody.  

End 

« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 12:10:03 pm by SonsofGod »
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;