Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Again, I asked my Thought Adjuster to help me write the right words and phrases today, May 13, 2024, Monday
=======
Many years ago, between 2007 and 2009, I lived in the city of Criciuma, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil.

At that time I had a very strong lucid dream:

- In the dream, my soul was flying high and I could see the Serra de Santa Catarina, when huge waves came from the ocean, reaching the edge of the Serra de Santa Catarina. In the dream, I still saw these gigantic waves reaching the north coast of my home state, Rio Grande do Sul, and the giant waves also reached the Serra Gaúcha mountain range which is on the north coast. This was the dream.
=======
I believe that I dreamed of this specific part of the southern region of Brazil, because I lived on the south coast of Santa Catarina between 2007 and 2009, in the city of Criciuma-SC, close to the border with the north coast of Rio Grande do Sul It was as if it were a warning for me to return to live in Brasília, possibly the most protected region in Brazil, as it is approximately 1000 meters above sea level and approximately 1,000 km away from the South Atlantic Ocean.
=======
There is a popular proverb here in Brazil. That God is Brazilian! ...
To the extent that here we normally don't have the major catastrophes that happen in the world, such as major earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis. ... As Brazil is in the middle of the South American tectonic plate... As we are far from regions of clashes between tectonic plates, which makes Brazil safer in terms of major natural catastrophes .
I even remember when Pope Francis was elected. He joked back then. If God is Brazilian, the Pope is Argentine!
So, for me, only a natural, but extraordinary, phenomenon can cause gigantic tsunamis to occur along the entire Brazilian coast: - The change in the geographic axis that is about to happen!
Yes, there has already been a change in the planet's geographic axis, whether partial or total (total change north and south axis) and whenever this happened there was an extreme weakening of the planet's magnetism, as is occurring now and which is known to science and principals. world leaders!
=======
What I want to say with today's message, the main message, now I write it for everyone to reflect on, especially for world leaders from all over the world!

Until when will world leaders remain deaf, blind and mute that God, the Universal Father wants peace! This expressly means: - Stop wars and rumors of war!

Yes, God, the Universal Father of all, has different names in different religions, but he is the same!

If the top leaders of nations that are at war or rumored to be at war don't believe in God, at least believe in science!

Countries around the world will be affected by a change in the geographic axis that is about to happen.
The Serara Forum has already issued an alert for the west coast of the USA, for evacuation, recently, just a few days ago, this month of May 2024!
There are older messages on the Serara Forum that demonstrate that many countries in continental Europe will become islands, just like England. Beyond the entire region of the so-called Pacific Ring of Fire!

So, let's be more explicit:

- Israel is at war against the Palestinian people of the Gaza Strip. This message is therefore for the Jewish leaders of Israel today. How long will they remain blind, silent and mute as God, the Universal Father wants peace in the region? I believe that Jewish leaders, as well as Palestinian and Arab leaders in the region, know who God is, the Universal Father of all, who has a different name in different religions but is the same!

- If they don't believe in God. Believe in science. 
There will be collapse in coastal regions around the world with a change in the geographic axis. 

Including a large region of Israel that could be submerged, as it is below ocean level, such as the Dead Sea and the Sea of Galilee (which is actually a lake). Yes, I hope it doesn't happen, but these are high-risk regions!

- Another explicit message for Russia:

- Can Russia, which is the largest country in terms of territory in the world, remain unscathed in the face of a gigantic catastrophe that will hit the planet, with the change of the planet's geographic axis?

========
What I want to say is explicit, to everyone, especially to the current leaders of Russia and Israel (in addition to the countries that have rumors of war that I have previously commented on in another message here on the Serara Forum):
- Stop wars and rumors of war. It's time to pray to God, the Universal Father of all, to protect our planet and our people around the world!

=======
Novamente, eu pedi para meu Ajustador do Pensamento me ajudar a escrever as palavras e frases certas no dia de hoje, 13 de maio de 2024, segunda-feira
=======
Há muitos anos atrás, entre 2007 a 2009, em morei na cidade de Criciúma, Estado de Santa Catarina, Brasil.
Naquela época eu tive um fortíssimo sonho lúcido:
- No sonho, minha alma estava voando bem alto e eu conseguia ver a serra de Santa Catarina, quando veio gigantescas ondas do oceano, atingindo a borda da Serra de Santa Catarina. No sonho, eu ainda vi estas gigantescas ondas atingindo o litoral norte do meu estado de origem, o Rio Grande do Sul, sendo que as ondas gigantes também chegaram até a serra gaúcha que fica no litoral norte. Este foi o sonho.
=======
Eu acredito que eu sonhei nesta parte específica da região sul do Brasil, porque eu morava no litoral sul de Santa Catarina entre os anos de 2007 a 2009, na cidade de Criciúma-SC, perto da fronteira com o litoral norte do Rio Grande do Sul. Foi como se fosse um aviso para eu retornar a morar em Brasília, possivelmente, a região mais protegida do Brasil, pois está aproximadamente a 1000 metros de altitude do nível do mar e distante aproximadamente 1.000 km do Oceano Atlântico Sul.
=======
Existe um provérbio popular aqui no Brasil. Que Deus é brasileiro! ...
Na medida em que aqui normalmente não tem as grandes catástrofes que acontecem no mundo, como grandes terremotos, furacões, tsunamis. ... Na medida em que  o Brasil está no meio da placa tectônica da América do Sul... Na medida em que nós estamos longe das regiões de choques entre placas tectônicas, o que torna o Brasil mais seguro a nível de grandes catástrofes naturais.
Até me lembro quando o papa Francisco foi eleito. Ele brincou naquela época. Se Deus é brasileiro, o papa é argentino!
Então, para mim, somente um fenômeno natural, mas extraordinário, poderá fazer com que ocorra gigantescas tsunamis em todo o litoral brasileiro: - A mudança do eixo geográfico que está prestes a acontecer!
Sim, já houve mudança do eixo geográfico do planeta, seja parcial ou total (mudança total eixo norte e sul) e sempre que isto aconteceu houve um extremo enfraquecimento do magnetismo do planeta como está ocorrendo agora e que é de conhecimento da ciência e dos principais lideres do mundo!
=======
O que eu quero dizer com a mensagem de hoje, a principal mensagem, agora eu escrevo para todos refletirem, principalmente, para os líderes mundiais do mundo inteiro!

Até quando os lideres mundiais vão ficar surdos, cegos e mudos que Deus, Pai Universal quer a paz! Isto significa expressamente: - Parem com guerras e rumores de guerra!

Sim, Deus, Pai Universal de todos tem vários nomes em diversas religiões mas é o mesmo!

Se os principais líderes das nações que estão em guerra ou rumores de guerra não acreditam em Deus, pelo menos acreditem na ciência!

Os países do mundo inteiro serão afetados com uma mudança do eixo geográfico que está prestes a acontecer.
O Fórum Serara já emitiu um alerta para a costa oeste dos EUA, para evacuação, recentemente, agora faz poucos dias, neste mês de maio de 2024!
Existem mensagens mais antigas no Fórum Serara que demonstram que muitos países da Europa continental irão se transformar em ilhas assim como ocorre com a Inglaterra. Além da região de todo o chamado Círculo de Fogo do Pacífico!

Então, vamos ser mais explícitos:

- Israel está em guerra contra o povo palestino da Faixa de Gaza. Esta mensagem portanto é para os líderes judeus de Israel da atualidade. Quanto tempo vão ficar cegos, surdos e mudos que Deus, Pai Universal quer a paz na região? Eu acredito que os líderes judeus, assim como os líderes palestinos e árabes da região sabem quem é Deus, Pai Universal de todos, que tem nome diferente nas diversas religiões mas é o mesmo!

- Se não acreditam em Deus. Acreditem na ciência. 
Haverá colapso nas regiões litorâneas do mundo inteiro com uma mudança do eixo geográfico. 

Incluindo uma grande região de Israel que poderá ficar submersa, pois está abaixo do nível do oceano, como o Mar Morto e o Mar da Galileia (que na verdade é um lago). Sim, eu espero que não ocorra, mas são regiões de alto risco!

- Outro recado explicito para Rússia:

- Pode a Rússia que é o maior país em extensão territorial do mundo ficar ileso diante de uma gigantesca catástrofe que atingirá o planeta, com a mudança do eixo geográfico do planeta?

========
O que eu quero dizer é explicito, a todos, principalmente para os atuais líderes da Rússia e de Israel (além dos países que tem rumores de guerra que eu já comentei anteriormente em outra mensagem aqui no Fórum Serara):
- Parem com as guerras e rumores de guerra. É hora de rezar para Deus, Pai Universal de todos para proteger nosso planeta e nossos povos no mundo inteiro!

Greetings André, for me your publication was based on a topic of general interest, which I think is always very well received. But you have your own perceptions, however I am going to add a little more on this topic that deserves our attention. First, I must inform all of you that I am finding difficulties not only in publishing but also in writing and translating the text of what I write. Now I went over here to this translator who seems to be doing better.

What you say about the absence of the spirit of truth, I have also considered as a great disadvantage because the Adjuster, as the UB refers to it, needs the collaboration of this spiritual assistant so that the spiritual ascent and evolution of the human being is more normal. The UB says: "The flesh, the immanent nature of beings of animal origin, does not naturally give the fruits of the spirit, but when the nature of the material sons of God is added, then the Spirit of Truth is in better conditions to in communion with the Resident Adjuster, produce the precious harvest of spiritual fruits, if you do not reject this spirit, eternity is still necessary to reach the goal. More or less words. In other words, the task for the current inhabitant of Urantia is too difficult. Thanks
I'm posting this, in a follow-up to this statement in Sunday's LL:   

Now this: I am about to leave, not Urantia, but the power directors have indicated to me that the United States may suffer may suffer a wicked earthquake. I am sure that you've seen them around the world. But if they hit the United States, they hit the world's financial center. For that reason, I'm warning you, please. Those living on the West Coast may have to flee. I do not know the full severity of it but it's going to crumble a bit of the coast. That is due anywhere from now until the middle of June.

Cascadia: Genesis of the Tsunami that Will Bring Devastation To America (youtube.com)

Forget The Big One, There Is Something Much Worse Coming! (youtube.com)

Weydevu
We thank Universal Father, Father Michael, Machiventa Melchizedek, and Ron for this long, detailed, and much appreciated report. We especially thank Ron for being mindful about serving us even in his current most critical condition. Utmost love and respect to you, Ron.  

We pray,
May the bind see the light in and through you in these final communications, Ron.
May blessings, honor and glory be added to you in all spheres in all positions you may encounter.
May your pain and suffering cease forever, may perfect heath and fullness of joy return to you now.

May Ron continue to enrich our lives here on Urantia and thereafter as our beloved leader and most positive influence, according to our Fathers’ will.  
May we keep Ron, Dominick, Serara Forum website, Lightlines, our Celestial Leaders, and the future Missions in our prayers with hearts of love and care for all.  
Amen
TRANSLATIONS / 13.5.2024 – Przyszłość Urantii
« Last post by Andre_P on Today at 12:15:08 »
Pełna wiadomość po angielsku :
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21286.msg103292#msg103292
Napisał : Raz, starszy członek
Kategoria / Temat : Tu są linki do nagrań, uwagi i plany / Lightline USA z 12 maja 2024 r.
« Odpowiedź nr 1, 13 maja 2024 r, godz. 09:10:12 »

(Jeden urywek z transkrypcji)

Michał Nebadoński :
Są na tym świecie ludzie, którzy są zdeterminowani doprowadzić do wybuchu wojny jądrowej. Chcę, żeby było wiadomo, że nie ma czegoś takiego jak wojna jądrowa w przyszłości Urantii. Mamy swoje sposoby.
Dear List,
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. The Lightline schedules are listed as follows for all of us.

Monday, May 13th -  CANCELLED  by Order of Melchizedek.
Tuesday, May 14th -  CANCELLED  by Order of Melchizedek.
Wednesday. May 15th CANCELLED permanently due to the illness of Lemuel.  He may restart this Lightline anytime he wishes if well enough to manage the Wednesday Lightline after May 15th.

Now, and this:  Ron Besser has been struck with a bitter illness that prevents him from moving well enough to see to it that the schedules for the Sunday Lightlines can be maintained.  For that reason, if Ron can carry the Sunday Lightlines, he will announce on the discussion forum his Sunday schedule.  Right now it is doubtful these Sunday Lightlines can be held at all.  

I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, and for reasons of State, PLEASE LEARN THE FOLLOWING:

1 - Lightlines in general are rescinded until after June 8th, 2024.  THE JUNE 9TH Lightline is to be held if the living Ron can manage to be heard.  

I AM THE UNIVERSAL FATHER speaking now:
"Ron Besser is likely to be transferred to the mansion worlds shortly.  That is unavoidable and he is not resisting it as shown by this post.  However, he has been loayal and suffers a migrane head ache every day now.  That is not to be allowed and we are recommending that the following LIGHTLINES be held by this schedule:

Monday, May 13th, 2024 -  Elise do not hold a Lightline today.  There are repairs to be made to the Urantia Lightline qualities.

Tuesday, May 14th - Dominick, no Lightline to held today for Reasons of State.

Wednesday, May 15th - Lemuel is far too ill to hold the Wednesday, Lightline at all.

Thursday 16th and Friday 17th and the 18th  are open anyway and no Lightlines are expected to be held at all

Sunday, May 19th, I doubt Ron will even be here to hold the Sunday, Lightline.   I will say this.

If Dominick Ohrbeck is strong enough to hold the Sunday Lightline, he should do so to provide the status of Ron Besser, and the entire team should congratulate Ron's passing if he has.  Right now it appears he is strong enough to write out this post, but we doubt he can hold the Sunday Lightline for Sunday, May 19th.  If he has passed we lament his passing as it must be construed that Dominick Ohrbeck will fill in for the usual activities for the Sunday, Lightlines hereafter.  That means that the Tuesday Lightline are cancelled until we find other transmitter(s) to fill the gap. 

I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, and I want this to be known:

There is not further consideration for Lightlines by anyone until after June 9th.  That happens to be Ron's birthday too and it is fitting he leave it alone until the fascia de mundis  is settled on high and Ron is out of the following concerns until further notice:

1 - No further Lightlines for him.  He will probably be deceased in the coming weeks.
2 - The Lightline facilities will be operated by Dominick Ohrbeck until further notice.  Keep your normal schedules after June 9th until further notice.
3 -  No one can predict what happens after June 9th.  That is Ron's natural birthday too and we all celebrate his 82nd birthday that day for good and leave it alone thereafter.  He should be very happily done on the Mansion Worlds after his transition if done.
4 - Finally, the keys to his car, the raspberry bush to be planted by Dominick are not rescinded and Ron laughed at the idea but said to plant it in the sun and enjoy the raspberries thereafter.  It is a fitting tribute to Ron and his dislike for the scrambled lessons by pther transmitters pretending they can do better than the Lightlines of the Magisterial Foundation.  We all respect Ron and his love for fun and information, and we are not saying goodbye yet.  But life is about over for several transmitters now, and we leave it all alone until the final say is written for all of you too.

I AM MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, and it has been a pleasure to work with Ron.  He always knows when to be silent and when to be openly happy about something.  Here is the schedule for the celestial powers to speak to now:

A -  No further Lightlines after June 12th, 2024.
B -  No further expositions on line from the Melchizedeks after June 15, 2024.
C - Keep this EMAIL for further expositions are probable not to hear posted or heard until we are sure what they are going to do about Urantia, the Discussion Forum, and the LIGHTLINES after June 9th.
D - No one is reminded of this loss as it is a tremendous loss if it happens.  We are not sure it will happen, and you all will be informed when it does happen and our decisions by TRANSMITTER, just what will happen on Urantia, after t he premature death of Ron Besser shortly.  
E -  No one expects to know how Ron will be traded or treated when this finally ends for Ron, and for all of you.  I am expecting that MICHAEL OF NEBADON, will have a comment or two after Ron is repaired or not, and if he is, HALLELUJAH!    We are not expecting much more after Ron is deceased but then we are not privy to the higher lessons of Deity just yet.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON speaks harshly not:
"I am happy to see the schedule finally posted.  IT is complicated enough you need to see it if you want a Lightline.  I am not saving one note from the above and will advise you later on just what will be done when Ron dies a natural death shortly, and then we reconfigure the Lightlines and how and who learns the charges to follow for the MISSIONS of the MAGISTERIAL SONS shortly.

"Ron, long ago proposed the Magisterial Missions were sacrosanct, and he was corrected until Jesus reminded all of us that he had a part to play too.  That was a delight to Ron and to all of you, but remember this:  Ron has no direct defense against any of this, and while we see him dying prematurely for our uses, he will not rescind what he has prepared for all of you to digest, as he is a whirl wind of planning and care for all of you and us.  This:

MICHAEL ON PLANNING
A -  No one has a plan yet, as it was not planned for as Ron was expected to live for another 10 to 15 years, but that places him close to 100 years of age and it is too much for his body to stand more age.

B -  There is not plan yet for Ron on the mansion worlds but there has to be as he is a whiz at presenting new ideas and a plan for the Urantia groups you all represent.  Do not give up when the bell tolls for Ron leaving, but prepare to take on a NEW PLAN FOR IMMEDIATE PROCESSING, when you can. 

C -  I am planning nothing up here on the Mansion Worlds as he is quite normally processed, but he is an energy unit we rather not do without, and for that reason we do plan to use him for further use on the mansion world promise to be a help this time, and we mean it!  No one will understand what Ron will do up here, but he has a funny way of saying it, "I am ready when you are Michael!"

D - There is not further excursion on this plan as I am just thinking about it as his death is soon to take place, and I hope Dominick is able to write about plans given to him about what happens after Ron on the discussion forum now.  He is still kicking but in harsh circumstances at the moment.  Let us all pray FATHER has something in mind, AND WE DO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH A DEATH! 

Now This:

"I am fully dependent on Ron for his nightly meetings with Dominick in Ron's living room all the time.   I do not intend to stop that meeting once Dominick is allowed to take possession of Ron's house and continue the Lightlines and the normal meetings you all attend to on this discussion forum alone.

"For that reason, please be situated to understand that Ron has a special kink in his soul, and that is a fond remembrance of what you are and what you did for US, and for that reason, do not be surprised I make a debut briefly to say what happens to Ron up here.  Do not ponder it.  Just let it be.   I conclude this way:

"No one has ever done what Ron did for a Mission before.  For 7  (seven) million reasons, I give Ron back to all of you later when we know the circumstances, and let you listen to a few tapes up here that will be modified to place for you to hear it.  Dominick is getting to be a whiz with electronics and Wall Mart tapes, and will be instructed on how to manipulate tapes up here when we make them available for Ron has never been exercised with a tribute to Michael and he is delighted to do so.   One of the things to be done is to provide an exercise of the monthly Lightlines done up here now.  Moline the Great is welcoming him to the class she decides to hold on Urantia Book dissemination to the Mansion Worlds now looking at the major revelation to Urantia, as the Urantia Book, and then to see it written out without the errors in it!  That is marvelous, Ron says, and we are delighted to have thought of it on the spot!

"Nonetheless, we must go with the transitions as they are in place now.  Ron leaves nothing hut his home and property to the Magisterial Foundation, and Dominick is commanded to live in the house at 2709 Sunset Lane in York, Pa. and to finish his life as he chooses in that place or other places as he prefers.  IT is rent free to the people the Magisterial Foundation appoints as the chief of the definitive work of the Magisterial Foundation, here after.  Here is the FATHER:"

FATHER -   "WE are standing on the precipice of Ron's life as we work this now.  For reasons of State he is tired and eyes a re watery, but he is fully representative of all we like and want on this little place called URANTIA.

"WE are also aware it takes time to write this out, but I am so busy I dare not spend one moment longer on this diatribe over Ron's leaving.  He has made it sure that there is something for everyone when he leaves, and I see it this way:

1 - No one is going to be at a loss for his leaving;

2 - No one is going lost for leaving the discussion form either but keep with it and Dominick, let other join without opening the registration back form and letting people join when they request to join.  Ron is doing that because when he opens the registration form the warring countries post so many posts to it he gets hundreds joining who have no idea how to speak English for Father.  In any case let this be a mark for all of you:  Ron wants to continue to working for Urantia up here, and he may, but the SUPREME  COURT up here is interested in speaking to Ron on various subjects, as he has an original post shortly for us on returning the seraphim to the mainstay of work and we hear it well already. 

3 - No one is ready to say goodbye to him yet, and today marks a red letter day to express this.  No one according to FATHER is ready to write him off, but he is tired beyond words, and needs a brief rest from all of this.  He gets one shortly and then all is well again, for I, the FATHER OF ALL, insist he remain in place in the mansion worlds not, but alive and well on Urantia in the form of a perpetual care give to Urantia and to the means for all of you to express this to the rest of the world.  Places called Unity and so forth may join with the Magisterial Foundation when they wish, but much of that organization is going down for a rest too, and any sister organizations too unless they join with the Magisterial Foundation for transmission giving.  Now I leave this alone as I am tried too Ron.  Good day!"

"WE now leave this poignant dissertation, to remind you this:

"The last moment of care for Ron is now given to keep him going for a few more years.  Be assured Ron you are left to your own devices for now, but you will feel a new vitality and the feet will stop hurting so badly now shortly as those veins will go back in, as your life is not recognized as a final tribute to JESUS.

"WE lament to say that JESUS will now not return to Urantia so easily.  Oh, he will be back, and he will be seen briefly as he promised, but the entire regime of care is not given to anyone but MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and MICHAEL OF NEBADON will brush his soul against yours Ron, to see what is up in there, and to see if you are capable of handling something for the GIPPER, and that is to stand true and strong for Michael on the mansion worlds for a year you are born times alone not, but with the group up here that is the Urantia Group for you and themselves.   Finally this:

"I am THE UNIVERSAL FATHER NOW: and I promise you Ron, this is not the last time you get a mile long post to explain why you are not going entirely from Urantia, and that is because you have have been very careful about the sixth and seventh bestowal of love and candor to Urantia, as JESUS, and for that reason you are assigned to ride along for his very first diatribe to Urantia shortly:

"YOU ARE NOT ALONE!"  He will say and there begins the final trip to the Capitol of the United States, for you are not alone in spite of  ten million wares to settle with Biden over who is coming to Urantia, and why it important/  This may all take place shortly or never depending on what you have to offer' however, be assured you know what is what for the momentous occasion  to come is that you are honored by the United States for all sorts of caputed items soon, and that is to say what the Universal FATHER says for all to hear: 

"I AM HERE."

Good day to all for now.  K
END

I have to admit that I probably wrote silly things without thinking. I withdraw my post.

My apologies.

Andre
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]
[font="Google Sans", Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Traducir texto con tu cámara[/font]

[/font]

[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif][color=var(--YLNNHc)][font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]primitive man appears.

I am very sorry for the serious mistake
[/font]
[/font][/color]
[color=var(--YLNNHc)]Greetings André, the series atof approaches you make is interesting and I am not the one who can answer your questions, I would just like to express what I have been able to understand from what I have read in the UB, waiting for the intervention of Ron who is the one who can give the correct answers to everything regarding this matter.
The first couple of humans, Andon and Fonta, I understand that having been born as an animal species, they carried the superior germ with human potential, and it was precisely the descent of an Adjuster that allowed them to unfold human nature, I believe at 11 years old. old when they experienced self-awareness and it allowed them to escape and flee from their primate relatives. In the UB, it reads, more or less: "When the higher animal becomes aware of itself, the higher animal appears"
[/color]
Saludos André, interesante la serie de planteamientos que haces y no soy quien pueda responder tus indagaciones, solo quisiera expresar lo que he podido comprender de lo leído en el UB, esperando la intervención de Ron quien es el que puede dar las respuestas correctas a todo lo referente a esta materia. 
La primera pareja de humanos Andon y Fonta, comprendo que habiendo nacidos como especie animal, portaban el germen superior con el potencial humano, y fue precisamente el descenso de un Ajustador lo que les permitió el despliegue de la naturaleza humana, creo a los 11 años de edad cuando experimentaron autoconciencia y les permitió escapar y huir de sus parientes primates. En el UB, se lee, más o menos: "Cuando el animal superior adquiere conciencia de si mismo, aparece el animal superior"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10