Author Topic: News from Larry Gosset  (Read 6461 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
News from Larry Gosset
« on: October 12, 2022, 10:04:31 am »
News from Larry Gosset

I was reviewing my copy of Ron’s book this morning and thought of Larry as he was the one who sent it to me. I started to get a transmission for him, which was totally unexpected. 
Here is Larry. 

“Hi to my forum family. 
I was somewhat disappointed that I was called to the mansion worlds so quickly without more time to give you notice, but boy, I can’t wait to greet you when you are able to meet up with me. This place is awesome!!  I am so amazed by all the I see and experience and want to let you know that I am so ready to get going. 

“ I am able to check in and see how things are going with you from time to time.  I am so full of vitality and free from pain and the difficulties I had with my physical body. 

“I was put into a rest mode for a while but was just recently awakened to begin my new life. One of the first things I became aware of once I got my bearings was the awful situation with the rebellion and insurrectionists that you ( and we) have to deal with. I knew it was bad, but I was not aware of just how bad things are for you when it comes to getting transmissions and the state of the planet in general.  Please make sure you take good care of yourselves as they see your dedication to the Father’s will and would like nothing more than to trip you up. 

“I have had the chance to reunite with old friends and some family members, but just briefly as they tell me I am going to be sent to another place for most of my mansion world training. Now that I have mota, I can experience and understand so much more than before. 

“I have the advantage of looking in on you, but you cannot reach me unless you are able to take a transmission, and since I am the new kid on the block and am just beginning my ascension journey, you will not hear from me often as I am as much of a student now as I was when I was on the forum. I give a hearty hello to Ron and to all of you. 

“I thank Amethyst for thinking of me today and picking up on my nudge to take a few words from me.” K

Thank you Larry. Larry just said that he had to get special permission to touch base with us as it is not the norm that such recently departed ones are able to do so, so soon. 
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Moses Ouko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: News from Larry Gosset
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2022, 11:49:07 am »
Hi Larry,

It's great to hear from you. I'm glad that you you're adjusting very well to your new abode and body as well. 
This place is awesome!!
Your transmission gives hope to the forum members on what we are looking forward to when our material life here is done. 
Thank you once more Larry. Wishing you all the best in your "new lessons" on the Mansion Worlds. Godspeed.

Thank you very much Amethyst for sharing this. God Bless.

Love and Blessings,
Moses

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2022, 12:03:49 pm »
Well hello Larry, I often think of you myself with your strong transmitting voice, we truly miss you but glad to know you are doing great!!! God bless and thank you Amethyst.

Weydevu

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 13:57:33 pm »
Yes, I want to join in with a big thank you to you both, Amethyst and Larry. It is wonderful to hear from you and to know that you are happy there. It helps a lot because we all were sad for you. God bless you and enjoy your new life forever! 

Valerie 
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2022, 21:09:41 pm »
Thank you Amethyst for this very pleasant transmission that has allowed us to know about our dear Larry Gosset, and how comforting it must be for all of us to know details of his new life. It is a tremendous privilege that we have in the forum of being able to be more and more sure of that life that awaits us in the mansion worlds. Long before I was about to ask Ron if it was possible to know about Larry's fate, but today Amethyst gave us this pleasant surprise. However, I was left wanting more, and hopefully later on we'll learn more about Larry again. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2022, 12:17:00 pm »
Larry Gossett : â€œThis place is awesome” 

In Indian religion, the place is called “Nirvana”, a state of perfect quietude, freedom, highest happiness as well as the liberation from attachment and worldly suffering. (Wikipedia). We will meet again Larry, enjoy your trip.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.