Author Topic: Transmission from Michael of Nebadon 09 May 2024  (Read 1268 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Transmission from Michael of Nebadon 09 May 2024
« on: May 09, 2024, 11:08:39 am »
This is Michael of Nebadon, and fairly well done this morning, the 9th of May, at 9:40am as this being written, in York, Pa.  I have this to day to all of you.  Ron is feeling terribly pessimistic over the fact he may be about to check out, die.  He has been hit with a cabal that is cruel and senseless, but his heart is strong, and he has little to say to anyone about what is to be at the moment.  That will all change when we appear shortly, but he is so close to the end we may not be able to save him in any case.

Let me tell you this:

FATHER
Yesterday Ron and Elise spoke to a general idea and  we fully approve of it, but the time is almost too late to do anything like he suggested to you Elise.  Let it lie and listen carefully:  the entire plan for mutual aide right now is finally over. and it must be reported that Ron must be silenced briefly over these ideas of outreach and care for the general population of Urantia.  You all have had a chance to say something and do something for years now, but you have decided this is too much, and prefer to watch and wait.  That is not possible much longer, and your sphere is ready to end its paramony over what it wants and how it wants it, for the entire reason for searching for revelation, these transmissions, and so forth, are all ending about now.  This is the UNIVERSAL FATHER, and listen!

I have been asked by the Creator Son of Nebadon, to speak easily.  Well, I cannot.
This has been one of the most vexing periods of life I have ever existed through.  You Ron are fully aware of my vexation and you are almost alone in having to prepare your exit out of Urantia almost alone.  No one can cover you at the moment, as we have stated over and over again, that even you do not care not enough Urantia to make this work really well.  Except you are quite sure it must be attempted and all given in the battle to be heard. 

Right now you  have the Unity corporation nipping at everything, and I assure you it ends ignominiously  and that is a word  I died not know I possessed [Ron, rarely used by powerful at that!] and I thank you for finding it Ron.  But this to the Unity corporation, you have misled people enough and you are no longer among those we transmit easily too, since your honesty is impinged over a tactic we abuse now, and that is to end your foray into the Urantia Foundation, as a clear choice for reform.  I am afraid you do not reform, but that you complicate the scenario tremendously and that is not to occur now. 

Furthermore, Mark Rogers you have had your day, and we retire your shortly.

Allene Vick you have had your say and retire gracefully now.  And so on down the list of educators and loss of friendships galore over the misuse of the Teaching Mission, and a lot of other things I have on my discharge list.

Fully two years ago, almost to the day, Ron Besser attempted to find a good view of the Teaching Mission and found it in producing his web sight with out a bunch of malcontents attending to it.  The Teaching Mission is forever done, but you do not realize what you have done by attempting to bring some of the old teaching mission back without Salvington blessings.  That is courageous but a non-sequitur.  Let me REVIEW something for you:

Last year you troubled yourselves to bring a Patent to the floor and Ron managed to get it done, and alone, and at great expense.  No one has bothered,  no one has insinuated that it be done other than Ron and his loyal Board of Directors.  It is far too much money to do yourself Ron and you have had no support from anyone including that person who was your attorney for a time.   They all quit it because they do not see progress in developing it.  But you know better but it remains silent, and you are not quite ready for what it means to you either:   It is this -

[full quotes to be placed on the text now:]

"You have speculated the patent is worth close to about 1 Trillion dollars, and you never speak to it because of the huge sum it involves.  WELL, I think it is probably double that worth, but you have covered it up in a patent exchange without harsh words to anyone.  Let this be known: you are to carry that patent right to the right person soon, and they tell you there is money galore to do it, but they want half of it.  You refuse them.  And that is the end of it?  Not so.  It is not a Japanese firm, but the American firm you have already contacted and were blown away by being only too happy to talk with them.  That is never to be done with this firm, but they will make restitution when the new CEO makes contact again and you are in like flint when you tell them it is not for sale, but for development as trade twins.  Be assured to use the terminology I present now:

"The United States has two options soon:
1 - To wait for a more modern technology than you have Ron;
2 - To have no further wait and to employ your technology for it will become apparent there is no further a choice but to use your technology Ron and be done with it.  I have not a preeminent view of this technology but this:

"No one has what you have Ron, and you are lackadaisical about it because no one recognizes your abilities, but you are one of the few people taken up by Michael of Nebadon, who can honestly afford this patent and to wait the use of it out.  That is true until today, when my OFFICE OF THE FATHER declares you not bankrupt, but fully able to produce what we want if there is any interest on the planet to do t his.

"WE are quite sure you have the patience, but you have ruh out of time and you are bitterly disappointed that biology has entered the plans and that you must die and be done with it.  Not so!

"WE are just as sure you have the time and I decree it, and you feel your southern end of your body object to this statement, but never mind it is over ridden and that is that.  Fully available to this trust you are now, and you care that it be done, but you are so weakened by the sloth of illness you can hardly move yet.  Be assured you are not the underwear of fate as you played that briefly as you are to weak to do much anymore.  But that is no longer true shortly and get that back windown finished pronto as it is about to fall out!  Listen and listen carefully.

"Your friend Dominick should come to the rescue but he has insurmountable problems if he does not cut off the western travail and declare independence of life and make sure he supports you fully.  He does now but the expense is too high to do the work that needs done.  Your life Ron has been rotten to the corp more than once and now that ends with the admissibility of your patent into the most serious consideration by the United States since the group worked on the atomic bomb to end WWII everywhere.   You shall recover nicely and take those with you who have survived too this horrible era of war and cheats everywhere.  Be assured I know the score and much ends shortly.  

"You have just shorn the cabal and that is marvelous as you do not like fairy tales either and the Cabal has been dismissed that you shall have success, but you shall have the work to do to get free electricity working and done for with MY help truly.  Be assured GE is willing but unfamiliar with the technology and it is looked at by your last communication which showed the patent itself. The last time we have this happen was in the days of Maximilian the Great of Tibor, Spain.  Then it was done well with our technological gift, but today you have mostly wicked men in control and they do not get this but you do for the world.  We end this now and leave it alone until I may speak without the cabal again. Thank you. FATHER."
END
Ron - this is how it ended and I leave it for now, as we have one perturbed FATHER looking at Urantia right now.  K

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Transmission from Michael of Nebadon 09 May 2024
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 12:38:29 pm »
Ron, good to hear from MICHAEL and the firm sentiments from FATHER. Thank you for this morning’s message.

And this:  a LightLine was requested for today Thursday for you, Ron, to host. And now wondering if everyone remembers. So, if there is scheduled a LightLine for today, this is a reminder.

Steven

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 12:43:29 pm »
Steven, thank you for saying so.  I am not aware of a Lightline today.  Things have gotten out of hand for schedules and I do not remember having a Lightline for today Thursday.  But write back to let me know, did I say there would be a Lightline today?  I honest to goodness do not remember at all.  Please let me know. . . .  Thanks.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2024, 13:26:12 pm »
Ron, the request came from One of the Deities and was requested at the end of a LightLine. I will review the data and get back to you soon. Steven.

Online gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2024, 13:44:08 pm »
Ron, I perused the transcripts from this week, but didn’t find the request that you hold this Thursday LightLine, but that doesn’t mean much while speed reading.
I’ll connect now and see if any others are chiming in.

Online HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Chaotix BR
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2024, 19:39:37 pm »
I wonder if any company would like to bring this technology to Brazil? 
^_^