Author Topic: MONJORONSON & SERARA speak 25 AUGUST 2023 - The Magisterial Mission  (Read 5153 times)

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

August 25, 2023
York, PA
The MAGISTERIAL FOUNDATION speaks through the Magisterial Sons

Dear List,
I AM MONJORONSON with SERARA to speak to this early morning of Friday.   We are prepared now to enter Urantia incarnated shortly.  For that reason expect several different views to be held by the media which may report the strange appearance of certain artifacts on Urantia being activated in a rather unusual or strange way.  We are behind these news appearing objects and wish all to remember you are members of the discussion forum, and they YOU DO KNOW what that is all about. 

ABOVE ALL:  Do not brag about anything as it gets you unnecessary attention on a day full of foul rumors and speculation about Donald Trump and sever other known names associated with this scandal in American politics.

ABOVE ALL; Please be aware that Ron and several Board Members of the Magisterial Foundation are fully informed as we have nothing further to apply to this announcement at this time.  MONJORONSON and SERARA at your service on behalf of the Magisterial Sons, the Salvington government, and the Urantia Planetary Government at this time.  K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MONJORONSON & SERARA speak 25 AUGUST 2023 - The Magisterial Mission
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 04:40:09 am »
Hi Ron.

This is wonderful and reassuring news.

Elise and I were wondering if something had happened to you.

We decided to go ahead with the Lightline, which turned out to be

very interesting and enjoyable with everyone contributing.

Well worth listening to.

Lemuel

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2023, 09:20:05 am »
Lemuel and Elise, I was not aware we had suggested a Lightline for Thrursday and Friday, and I only vaguely recall saying so on a previous Lightline.  However, MICHAEL OF NEBADON reminded me later yesterday we had committed to such and would I do the Friday Lightline as promised?  OF course, but I had not memory of it Thursday. 

I am also learning this morning, the 25th of August, I have to repair a huge gap in memory too as the grand style seraphic duty officer around me is denying any good use of my office or my care that we get these things activated and move with good intention to address the  Michael Mission, the Magisterial Missio, and the Second Return, back onto a visible and progressive moment for  the spiritual support the Regency and the Michael Mission need to proceed.

The Lightline proposed for 25 August is very unusual in that I do not know what they want other than to hold it.  That they have now.  But I fail to understand why the permit seraphim around us to hold us in a tight review that only they have a right to inform.  I am afraid that  does not work entirely well yet with me, but I stand ready to hold  the new Lightline today in about five hours as I write this.  Other than that I do not have a scrap of anything to say regarding what is to be done Lightline later today.  Thanks for the reply.  Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"WE warn all transmitters to double check what you are receiving today as there is no way to discipline what is being bandied about as information right now.  Ron receives through two (2) different channels and one is locked up by the seraphic duty officer and is not usable but my circuit still prevails and I can permit Ron reports at the moment.  Duty Officer "Priscilla," is guilty of treason and Ron knows it and he stands back using those seraphic facilities entirely infuriating Priscilla. 

"One last comment.  Elise did her noble duty Thursday and Ron listened to the tape only as he was unaware of the presentation when it originally took place.  You are commended Elise for doing this and Ron is proud of you taking it on in the middle of a difficult set of circumstances.  The trial today is not to get through as a Lightline, but to make sure the entire matter of communication to Urantia is fairly established and well enough to  use again, as Thursday, the resolve of Ron was just to stay alive.  That is how severe the situation is this morning and your host for the Lightline today is forcing the issue a tad but will be there at 2PM as promised today.

"In  conclusion, this advice to all of  you:  prepare for a rough start later today and I leave it at that for the time being.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service assuredly.  K"

END

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2023, 11:21:18 am »
Ron, in anticipation to what you have announced in your last Sunday LightLine, I have advised the French attendees in an “addendum” to my original post of the August tapes, which obviously you have not read, that there will be no French LightLine for to-day, while I was indeed ready in advance to have it done, but it is not a big deal.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2023, 12:58:40 pm »
August 25, 2023 1PM York time
Hello Clency, Yes I did read your post and that you were not holding a Lightline this Friday.  You are in need of a rest and should take it please.
What happened is I just forgot we talked about Lightlines from me in addition to anyone else providing Lightlines for Thursday and Friday.  I know you do Friday, but Michael suggested the York on to be added with the other schedules to take place as they should.  In your case I know you did not schedule a Lightline for this Friday but are next Friday if I remember correctly.    Thank you for  the notice too.  Ron