Author Topic: "WITH THE PURPOSE OF HELPING"  (Read 4519 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"WITH THE PURPOSE OF HELPING"
« on: October 18, 2023, 17:35:32 pm »

Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"WITH THE PURPOSE OF HELPING"

By: The UNIVERSAL FATHER.

Transmit: Louis

El Salvador October 9, 2023 time 4:55 A.M.

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER.

"In effect, I am your Universal Father addressing all of you from Group 11:21, congratulations for the effort you are making, to improve spelling, since many are transmitters who do everything well, the only one who does not send transmission is Louis , because I didn't give him anything to transmit."

"I have taught him other messages, which he will carry out, in the future, always with the purpose of helping humanity. Each one of you will have his mission to serve what he is commanded to do, for the benefit of humanity." that must be rescued."

"With a lot of sacrifice they are coming together, but all of this will have its reward, this constant struggle they carry out is done with a lot of will, and desire to improve themselves and obedience to the scribe who guides them very well."

"It is very satisfying to see them united as true brothers, fighting for the same ideal. I am very pleased with what they are doing, to fulfill what they have been ordered to do. Exchanging ideas is very positive for everyone, and respect is virtues that they are putting into practice in these meetings that they are doing.

"Have a great day to all my little children that I love very much, keep fighting, that is the true path there is, you have already found it, it is time to practice until you obtain everything you want, you need to hear the voice of any divine being, who will help you." "If you want to give a massage, in a moment of danger, continue practicing, you will soon achieve it. Those are some requirements that are needed, otherwise things are going well, that's all for today."

End.

louis