Author Topic: "Love"  (Read 4440 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Love"
« on: October 20, 2023, 00:41:15 am »
 Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"Love"

By: The Adjuster.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas 

El Salvador, October 7, 2023, 1:00 a.m.

"I am your Adjuster dealing with the topic of Love, this is an ingredient that goes into all the actions of humanity, these are facts that if they are related to habits or routines, at the end of the day it is useful to apply retrospection and to be able to look askance: how the factors that make way for Love have dominated our lives."

It is necessary to focus on Love, curiously this is linked to the ability to forgive, which slumbers in each one and is determined by the existence of certain types of customs, we have been guided to condemn those who treat us improperly and this has an internal background. that determines our attitude, it is appropriate to mention here that choosing to forgive does not innocently imply leaving oneself exposed to mistreatment, but it does imply an intimate attitude in which we must remain alert, to ensure that the changes are fixed in the mind of the practitioner."

"Every element contrary to Love, which is discovered within, must be disintegrated without hesitation, this constitutes an act unknown to the rest of our fellow men and which is illuminated by our inner zeal, it is at this point that words are of no more value than the facts"

"Daily experience will show what elements are dominating the scene in our minds, I must clarify that separating our actions from Love violates a series of requirements to be eligible to receive our messages"

"On this side of the veil we see things clearly and the equation is simple: Love makes you eligible to be our ally"

"I Am your Adjuster, ending this message here, which is more aimed at showing decisive traits for everyone, we wish you success in your efforts, have a good day."

End.

Evelio