Author Topic: "Look at Today's Lifestyle"  (Read 4380 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Look at Today's Lifestyle"
« on: November 04, 2023, 23:09:17 pm »

Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"Look at Today's Lifestyle"

By: The Universal Father.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas 

El Salvador, October 20, 2023, 5:00 a.m.

"I am your universal Father, looking today at the daily tasks
 of a human on Urantia.  There is a succession of activities, which we could call survival, this can be prolonged.

"We express that mercy makes this period of waiting longer, we express that the current way of life exercised by humanity corresponds to a style contrary to what was expected.

"We speak of facts, continuing with the attitude of ignoring my Creator Son and neglecting his agenda, will distance you every day from the path, we emphasize as false, the first world exists in the great universe, segregated from the Creator and living under the agenda of the disobedience. Such disgrace is impossible, there is no probability, of separating the heavenly intelligence and the ideal that all creatures integrate into their inner being, to find their place in the kingdom.

"We wish to share knowledge with creatures, Love is the natural meaning of life, it is totally false, attributing creative capacities to matter, there is always an intelligence behind matter and in general terms it is called God, no other probability exists in the vast universe, assuming that it can exist without the presence of the Creator is wrong.

"So, giving yourself over to living without stopping and lighting the spark that illuminates this truth, even if you are children of Divine Love and your DNA outlines in its design far beyond vain materialism, is something that sooner or later you will have to face Meanwhile, without makeup we will say that this humanity is wasting precious time, which would well be dedicated to waking up and getting out of the endemic materialism that burns.

"Life is not exclusive to the material region and the forces that radiate it to this denser region, pardon the redundancy, are sustained at will, it is Love that makes you wait, I am the Giver of life, I send you this called to emerge successfully from the materialistic dream, my mansions await you, the table is set, My Children, it may seem corny to you that the Universal Father calls you vehemently, but I remind you that you are My Little Children and I Love you with intensity.

"I am your Universal Father leaving the scene, we wish many triumphs and progress to everyone, I leave you in my peace."

End.

Evelio