Author Topic: HERE IS THE BIG PROBLEM.  (Read 4309 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
HERE IS THE BIG PROBLEM.
« on: November 20, 2023, 22:12:21 pm »

Group 11:21, Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

HERE IS THE BIG PROBLEM.

By: THE UNIVERSAL FATHER:

Transmitter: Louis.

El Salvador, November 20, 2024, 5:30 A.M.

The UNIVERSAL FATHER: "In effect, I am your Universal Father: with a new message, for the immense population of Urantia, it is very urgent that you understand that difficult times are approaching for the immense majority, and very good times for the immense minority."

"Everyone who has worked for the awakening of consciousness is happy with the announcement of the coming of the master Jesus, but the vast majority does not know, and it will cause them a great surprise that will completely confuse them, their minds will not "It will work for them because of the impact they will suffer."

"Those who already know, there is no reason to worry, for them it will be a joy for all this to happen, because we look forward to it with great joy, to want to help their brothers who have not been able to understand the message that God left them many years ago through of that great leader Moses, the ten commandments "

"There is the key to get ahead, and wake up from the dream that does not let you see what is good, they only went for material things and stayed there, they did not realize why they came to this world; here is a school of regeneration, but the vast majority went to perdition, which are very different things, there are the consequences of the dream of ignorance that has trapped them and they do not realize it "

"There is the great problem that this humanity has, but they do not realize it, they live, eat and die without knowing the debts they have with the creator, humanity has to react soon so that they can reflect and make the change"

"Otherwise, what awaits them will be regrettable. They have their free will, which makes them untouchable. They have everything they want to do in their lives. No one can be forced to do these studies. If they do not have that ability, they will not be able to understand." "

"All the struggle that my children make sending these messages, to see if someone understands what they are trying to tell, with technology everything is made easy, these words travel around the world, in a moment they can be reading them in different countries, with the intention that they serve something "

"That is the objective of all this, that you wake up and do what your Universal Father wants for each of you, I am the same God, as you have always heard, I can't present myself any clearer, I put Transmitters with words very simple for you to understand, and that's all for today, happy day."

End.

louis