Author Topic: "Bulk Grains of Truth"  (Read 4326 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"Bulk Grains of Truth"
« on: November 22, 2023, 19:57:39 pm »

Group 21:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"Bulk Grains of Truth"

By: JESUS CHRIST MICHAEL.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador, November 20, 2023.

JESUS CHRIST MICHAEL.
 "As you saw in your mind and heard the phrase: "Listen to him who cries for your forgiveness", indeed, I have that prerogative, I can forgive the so-called sins that are mentioned, for ease of understanding on a more general level, we will cite them as faults, so you and anyone who chooses can come to ME and ask or cry for forgiveness for whatever you deem."

"In fact not doing it, that is the measure of its hardness, when it is said that you will be saved by grace, it should be understood that way, but the process is not automatic, this includes your hope, if you only dare to ask, it will be granted; I observe that your mind still resists this wonderful resource, but evaluates it for yourself: if a stranger came to you and asked you for something, you would consider it and most likely grant it; if you would do this, imagine what I wouldn't do, if I If you ask for something, I will be very happy to help you, and as the popular Latin song says: "Listen to the one who cries out for your forgiveness."

"At this moment, I also want to point out another aspect that you still need to pay permanent attention to, it is about attitude and it is captured in the hard part of the notebook in which you write down; I know you just saw it, in the light of the candle that you illuminates, it is necessary to continuously maintain such an emotion: "you only live positive", this is one of the greatest secrets, and that your free will can choose, people can emanate positivity if they choose, it is clear that this will open the door, of transformation, because it truly allows them to be helped."

"In this world there is a challenge and that is that people do not know where GOD is, and they allocate almost no space to their participation. I, JESUS CHRIST MICHAEL, claim to be unceasingly interested in the improvement of everyone, and I wish to participate in everyone's life. ; the barrier has been raised in culture, people must realize that GOD is present in everything, he is THE GIVER of life that continually sustains the breath of any living being, therefore, it is due to lack of knowledge that they live segregated from my".

"Returning to the case of our theme, we will emphasize: everything for which you have not asked for forgiveness, you will have to respond, so the invitation goes to everyone, to return inside, and you will see everything you have to fix; from this side of the veil we attentively observe every attitude that is born in you, and we are pleased when it appears, it is decisive that you give yourself time to build yourself internally.

"I AM JESUS CHRIST MICHAEL, concluding this analysis here, I wish with all my heart to redeem this humanity, but remember we must respect the free will that FATHER has provided, my Peace I leave you, have a good day, I love you like you cannot imagine."

End.

Evelio Rivas.

#################################

Grupo 21:21 Transmisión de Verdades Phoenix AZ.

"Granos de Verdad a Granel"

Por: JESUCRISTO MIGUEL.
Transmisor: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador, 20 de noviembre de 2023.

JESUCRISTO MIGUEL.
"Como viste en tu mente y escuchaste la frase: "Escucha al que clama tu perdón", efectivamente, YO tengo esa prerrogativa, puedo perdonar los llamados pecados que se mencionan, para facilidad de entender en un nivel más general, citaremos como faltas, de modo que puedes tú y cualquiera que lo elija acudir a MÍ y pedir o clamar perdón de lo que estime".

"De hecho no hacerlo, esa es la medida de su dureza, cuando se dice que serán salvos por gracia, debe entenderse así, pero no es automático el proceso, esto incluye tu esperanza, si tan solo te atreves a pedir, se concederá; observo que tu mente aún, resiste a este recurso maravilloso, más evalúa por tí mismo: si un desconocido viene tí y te pide algo, lo considerarías y muy probable que lo otorgues; si esto harías tú, imagina que no haría YO, si me pides algo, estaré muy contento de ayudarte, y como reza la popular canción latina: " escucha al que clama tu perdón".

"Quiero en este momento, tambien señalar otro aspecto que aún deben prestar atención permanente, se trata de la actitud y está plasmado en la parte dura del cuaderno en que anotas; se que lo acabas de ver, a la luz de la vela que te alumbra, es necesario mantener contínuamente tal emoción: "solo positivo vives", este es uno de los secretos más grandes, y que tu libre albedrío puede elegir, las personas pueden emanar positividad si lo eligen, está claro que esto abrirá la puerta, de la transformación, pues en verdad permite que séan ayudados,".

"En este mundo existe un desafío y es que la gente no sabe donde está DIOS, y asignan casi ningún espacio a su participación, YO JESUCRISTO MIGUEL, afirmo estar sin cesar interesado en la mejora de todos, y deseo participar en la vida de todos; la barrera se les ha levantado en la cultura, la gente debe darse cuenta que DIOS está presente en todo, es EL DADOR de la vida que sostiene la respiración contínuamente a cualquier ser vivo, por tanto, es por falta de conocimiento que viven segregados de MÍ".

"Volviendo al caso de nuestra temática, enfatizaremos: todo aquello por lo que no se halla pedido perdón, tendrás que responder, así que va la invitación a todos, que vuelvan a su interior, y verán todo lo que tienen que arreglar; desde este lado del velo observamos atentos, toda actitud que nace en ustedes, y nos complace cuando aparece, es determinante que se otorguen tiempo a edificarse interiormente".

"YO SOY JESUCRISTO MIGUEL, concluyendo aquí este análisis, deseo de todo corazón redimir a esta humanidad, pero recuerda hemos de respetar el libre albedrío que PADRE ha proveído, mi Paz les dejo, pasen buenos días, les Amo como no lo imaginan".

Fín.

Evelio Rivas.