Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Discuss This Web Site / TM archive teaching mission history
« Last post by Raz on Today at 16:26:01 »
When you go into the TM archive search there is a history tab that brings up about 59 pages of Teaching Mission history. About the ninth one down is titled: history of the teaching mission PDF file. Can any of you open that or do you have it in a file that you could post or send me so I can read it and look at it and archive it? I tried on both of my computers and neither would open it. Thanks.

Roger
substitute the term "mind" with "personality."

The primary question you ask is related to the Ascencion plans revealed to us. The soul ascension is simply different. It's not that one or the other has a soul or not.

With that answer, do you understand enough to answer which type of mortal ascends to where and whom?

05-17-2024

Good morning All! and good morning Pleiadeans!

Dominick has spoken lately about spiritual economy and spiritual ecology. I am confused.
How do we know if the Spirit of Truth is working with us?
How do we know we are growing spiritually?
Pleiadeans, would you like to comment about this?

Pleiadeans: The influence of spirit can be seen when you ALLOW the changes in your mind toward peace, tolerance, kindness, forgiveness.
You may not have been strong in these points, but as you grow spiritually, these qualities become more and more a part of your personality.

Your "personality" has been awarded to you at birth. But environmental factors can shape it into negative or positive expressions. And what you are surrounded with influences your reactions to the events around you. Your personality is basically stable, an award of the Father, but the expressions of your personality are accorded by the choices YOU make regarding its expression. Being critical, judgmental, and vociferous can all be changed by a personal choice to rather ALLOW the Spirit of Truth to change your initial reactions and personal expressions.

Spiritual ecology, just like the physical ecology we know, is the interdependence of all living things to produce a beautiful balance in its outward expression, Physically we call it "nature". But imbalances in the ecology produce disease, and wrong outcomes. That is easily seen in the physical world. But in the spiritual world, we cannot see these things. However, we can FEEL when something is wrong. Likewise in the spiritual economy, like the physical economy, there is interaction, give and take, sharing, rules, and every sort of transaction regarding the buying, selling, acquisition and yielding up that produces either growth or stagnation, or worse yet, languishing under a wrong kind of direction. A spiritual economy must be balanced, cooperative, and without selfishness. Such a thing is hard to come by in the physical world, but in the spiritual world, unseen by humans, these transactions of give and take, buying and selling take on a different form that humans cannot comprehend, but is all the same nonetheless.

As humans on the spiritual track, the spiritual economy is of enormous importance, because of the interactions with countless spiritual entities, and their reliance on, and expectations from YOU.

Is there such a thing as a spiritual warranty? Is there restitution for faulty outcomes? Absolutely. And YOU are part of that whether you know it or not. As you grow into more spiritual understanding, these things become more obvious and expected. One thing that is expected from YOU is the absolute intolerance of evil within your own mind and heart. Being aware of discrepancies is part of your spiritual growth.

You have heard that the Spirit of Truth as of now, is more or less restricted to those in the 3rd, 2nd, or 1st psychic circles. You may ask what is a psychic circle? The UB outlines that in pages 1209 to page 1212.

As you become more aware of the interactions in the spiritual ecology and economy, you will become more comfortable with the spiritual way of doing things on this physical world. We are speaking of awareness of evil, and allowance of good. May the Spirit of the Father be with you!

Thank you Pleiadeans!
Song at Sunrise.
Thanks Dominick. I still have this concern: since the soul is the product of the mortal mind as the uterus, and of the Thought Adjuster as the germinator, that is, the mind as the mother and the Adjuster as the progenitor, of the new creature, the human soul. this means that all those cases those you refer to, before the Seventh Son, were still "human beings", who existed without a soul? For me it is clear that there can exist, and I believe that many of us still exist, that we cannot enjoy the benefit of the Spirit of Truth, because this fact is conditioned to personal growth and the achievement of psychic circles, which, as explained, in our time, only upon reaching the third circle, is it possible to begin receiving the transmissions of this New Master or Spirit of Truth. I'll leave it there, to avoid making myself uncomfortable here in the forum. Thanks Dominick
@Occerpa.
The spirit economy prior to the 7th Michael Bestowal and life of Jesus, as it relates to the Father's gift of his Indwelling Spirit bestowed to humans, and as you have described it, is good. You are describing the spirit economy of the Thought Adjuster, as it was before it was affected by Seventh Son. In other words, Thought Adjusters were at the discretion of Father or by granting the petition of the human desire, prayer, attainments, etc.

I'm just using the term, seventh son, to summarize the special nature of the 7th bestowal of Michael of Nebadon.

@Andre
Come to think of it, the use of the word-term, ecology, is new. I looked up the origins and the term is used by a zoologist in 1873, describing a relationship between an organism and its environment.
Thank you Dominick. If almost all of this was already in the Urantia Book, it was very useful for Arthura and you to remind us of it.
Thank you Dominick. 
Thank you our celestial family as well. 
This is good news. God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
Thank you Dominick, I appreciate your attention and your contribution to the topic, and also, I am very happy that you can give Ron a hand in this arduous and demanding task such as the direction and administration of this exceptional forum.
Taking into account your important and timely observations on ecology and spiritual economy, the former relating to the Spirit of Truth and the latter to the Adjuster, and your emphasis on the fact that the Thought Adjuster had not been descending but after the completion of the seventh bestowal of our creator son Michael of Nebadon; I would like to know when that divine gift from the Universal Father stopped. Because I consider that there were many personalities before Christ, who demonstrated to be inhabited by this divine gift. For example, the leaders of ancient religions, all the philosophers of ancient Greece and before that, the pre-Socratic philosophers, and other personalities. If it is clear, that the Spirit of Truth, since it is a gift of the Creator Son, was only granted after the ascension of Michael of Nebadon. But is possible that I may have misunderstood that statement, so I apologize. Thank you again Dominick, because your comment proves the importance of the topic.

Lightlines will resume starting Sunday May 19th and continue through the week. 
@Andre, my own understanding from those lines you presented as new, is that only the last line is something relatively new. The rest is more or less stated in the FER. But if we insist it is revelation, then it probably qualifies as the coordinating and clarifying type.

@Occerpa. To summarize, the spirit ecology experienced an immediate effect of the Spirit of Truth. And the spirit economy experienced an immediate affect of humans receiving TA's at those young ages of their first moral decisions. Which hadn't been happening until after Michael's completed 7th Bestowal and we now have Jesus with us too.

From the internet:
Affect and effect are two words that are commonly confused in writing.
The basic difference is this:
Affect is usually a verb, meaning to influence or produce a change in something
Effect is usually a noun, meaning the result or consequence of something.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10