Author Topic: LEMUEL  (Read 8181 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
LEMUEL
« on: December 05, 2023, 02:44:56 am »

MICHAEL OF NEBADON

I speak now of the status of Lemuel and will continue referring to him
in the third person. Lemuel, as you know is an old man of 84 years and 
he like the rest of you is suffering the ravages of old age. He is aware of his
Thought Adjuster and they are in constant communion but not always at
the conscient level. Over the past five years, Lemuel has had several
operations, and during one of those he almost died because those attending
him could not stop the bleeding. At that moment his Indwelling detached
and waited to see if it really was the end for Lemuel, but a more expert
assistant was called and managed to stop the bleeding and so Lemuel did
not die on the operating table and his Indwelling returned. He spent the 
next ten days in the Extensive Care Unit and a total of 52 days in hospital.
Many times during those weeks he asked and pleaded with his Indwelling to 
let him die, as the pain he suffered was too much for him.

You can understand, and that applies to all of you, your Thought Adjusters
decide when is the right time for you to die or for Him to detach due to
an accident. You are all here because your Thought Adjusters want you here
as He has planned the course for each and every one of you, including
Lemuel.

Just a week ago Lemuel needed dental treatment which consisted of the
removal of four teeth roots as preparation for further treatment and six
stitches were needed to seal the wound in his gums. That night, Lemuel
took a painkiller and went to bed. Now comes the reason for My speaking
to this.

Lemuel, as he always does, chatted with his Indwelling, thanked Him for
another wonderful day, and asked, pleaded, for release and to be allowed
to die.

Thought Adjuster of Lemuel speaks.

Throughout Lemuel´s long life, there have been several occasions when I
could have taken him, so to speak, but I chose not to as I knew that he had
tremendous spiritual potential that I intended to use to our mutual
advantage. Lemuel needs to serve, it is his reason for being, as he says to
himself but he realizes he can only serve from a position of strength and not
otherwise as an old and sick man.

Lemuel fell into a deep sleep and I received notice from a transport Seraphim 
that had entered into a coma and that he would soon pass. At that 
moment I accepted that the time had come for me to finally release Lemuel
and that I would soon fuse with him to the seventh level, but Michael had 
other ideas and intervened.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON

As the Sovereign Creator of Nebadon, it is my pleasure, from time to time,
to prevent an occurrence by My intervention and so I released Lemuel from
coma, and had I not, he would have died. It was My choice to save Lemuel.
Although an old man I will allow him to continue in my service as that has
always been his one and only desire. 

Lemuel. Girona.5th December 2023  08:45

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LEMUEL
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2023, 05:28:14 am »
Thank you Michael of Nebadon for this very important decision for Lemuel and for us, the members of this forum. I hope that Lemuel's health issues will turn out positively and I wish him to accompany, help and lead us for a long time to come.

Andre

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2023, 09:08:58 am »
My greetings and admiration for Lemuel after learning directly from Father Michael about that terrible Way of the Cross that Lemuel has had to experience. I remember that time when he published about the crisis he suffered when he begged to be free from so much suffering. This unequivocally shows us, on the one hand, the high level of spirituality that Lemuel has achieved and, on the other hand, the intervention of the Father Creator himself to keep him with us, the great value that Lemuel represents for the cause of magisterial missions. Unquestionably after Ron's prominence, Lemuel has come to believe that he most identifies the Forum. Innumerable have been the teachings learned through Lemuel's transmissions and his dialogues with his Adjuster, such as those master lessons of Calumnia, but surely we expect many more to come. Therefore, thank you Father Michael for such a valuable rescue for this group that without Lemuel's presence it would be seriously injured. My wishes for many more years of life and health for Lemuel.
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2023, 10:06:01 am »

Occerpa, many thanks for your very kind remarks but I would like to say
that I have most definitely not come to believe that I most identify the 
Forum. I see myself as no different from the rest of you. We are all treading
the same path but in our own individual and unique way.
As regards my lessons with Calumnia, with which there were more than
a hundred, I enjoyed them so much too. I don´t know if they still exist, I 
cannot find them. I never kept them simply because I didn´t know how.
I´m a real duffer on the computer. I¨m going to look for someone to show
me how I can keep a journal on my laptop with a view to printing it out
one day and sending it for the Chronicles.

Thanks again.

Lemuel

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2023, 10:51:59 am »

Thank you, Lord Michael, for saving Lemuel for us and for giving him the opportunity to serve as we all long to do so very much. Lemuel is a very helpful and friendly Forum friend to all of us and has always given us the same advice, which is to seek our Indwelling Adjuster and stay in close contact with Him wherever we go or whatever we do, for the Adjuster is the One who knows us so well in all our desires and circumstances in life.

Lemuel is a great example for me and I think for all of us, just as Ron is and You My Lord, continue to spare them both for the beautiful task of serving in the Missions. Thank you Michael for your decision, we are very grateful that Lemuel and Ron may be used to serve You and our Father on Paradise.

I hope and pray that Your choice for me will be the same as for many of us who wish to serve You, especially now in this difficult time on Urantia of tremendous change and the need for many hands to assist in the work.

That many may come to realize that there is a living, loving Father, their God and Creator and thousands of Heavenly Beings waiting for our attention and willingness to awaken to the fact that we are all needed for the well-being of our planet and its people and to work in Your Name.

Thank You Michael, for keeping Lemuel and Ron in our midst. My wish for both of them is to have many more years in good health and be able to do what they desire most of all and that is to serve You, Father Michael, and our Father on Paradise, in a healthy and well-functioning body. I am very grateful.

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2023, 11:16:19 am »
Lemuel,
The Calumnia transmissions are still on the Serara Forum website. If you just go to the home page of Serara Forum and about 4 lines down is the list of choices that starts with: home    help     search. If you click on search you'll be directed to another screen. On that screen type in calu or calum or calumnia and then click on the search button down in the lower right of that screen. That will bring up all of your Calumnia transmissions as well as anytime Calumnia is mentioned. You can then click on them and read them in their entirety.
Raz
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 11:17:58 am by Raz »
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2023, 12:16:47 pm »

Raz, thank you so much. I did what you said and found 29 of them.
There were 124 but the others were lost or were taken down by the cabal.
Thanks again, Raz. I will enjoy reading them again.

Lemuel

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2023, 23:13:05 pm »
Greetings Lemuel, I want to make a brief observation regarding your disagreement with the fact that you occupy, after Ron, the highest place here in the group. I don't know exactly what criteria the administration uses to classify the members, but I assume that they will take into account, among others, time, activity and, above all, the transmission work, and in the Hero Member category, which does not exceed 5, I think, you prominence is outstanding. Being humble, and you show that you are, is one of the most valued and excellent virtues at every level, ("He who wants to be the greatest among you, let him be the servant of all", Jesus of Nazareth), but I think that demonstrating extreme modesty, can distort.
A suggestion Lemuel, it would be very good if you repeated the Calumnia lessons now that you have recovered 29, that you would share them with us again, since some are unaware of them. Thank you

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
CALUMNIA
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2023, 02:12:41 am »

Occerpa. 
               Thank you again for your kind words which are appreciated but I
repeat, that I am just another who participates in the forum. We are all of
equal importance as is any member of a family but we are all different
of course and our differences can be seen and respected. You, Occerpa
are an important contributor yourself and are greatly appreciated as are all
the others.

Regarding the transmissions from Calumnia, those that are still available
can easily be found, as I discovered myself yesterday, thanks to the info that
was given to me by Raz.

For those of you who do not know, Calumnia is a Supernaphim that I was
honored to have been assigned to for transmissions. Over a period of about
a year I transmitted 124 lessons but now only a few remain.

Lemuel

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2023, 04:31:43 am »
I cursorily checked that I have in my archives a lot of original English versions of Lemuel's messages from the last five years, preserved in connection with my translations into Polish. I can transfer them to another archive, if one were to be created. This also applies to many other messages that have appeared on the forum during this time.

Andre

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2023, 11:00:01 am »

Thank you, Andre.
That´s interesting to know. I don´t how to do that but perhaps someone
else does.
And many thanks also Andre for your transcriptions of my transmissions.

Lemuel

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2023, 21:04:37 pm »
Quote: "I never kept them simply because I didn´t know how.

I´m a real duffer on the computer. I¨m going to look for someone to show

me how I can keep a journal on my laptop with a view to printing it out

one day and sending it for the Chronicles."

In response to the above, Lemuel, I want to show you the simplest and quickest way to save something from the forum - or any other website that allows it, for nowadays some will not - that you would like to preserve on your computer. Also, how you can save your journal. 
  • You can right click on the screen that includes your point of interest and select "print" from the dropdown menu. 
  • It will take you to a pop-up screen where again you press "print". 
  • That will open up your File Explorer and give you the opportunity to choose the file folder you want to save in, and to name the file as you wish. 
  • The document will be in 'pdf' format (i.e. file name.pdf) that you can open in your document writer. (Microsoft Word), but most likely you can read only (cannot edit). 
It is much simpler to do than it sounds through these instructions, so please make sure you try it out. 
Should you need more help, you can ask at any time, please. Note that the 'save as' also will result in preservation, but the format will be slightly different, and you will open the document in your browser as the original was. I like the print option better for many reasons.  

A more precise way to save a particular text is to highlight and copy the text you want to save and paste it in an open MS Word file (open a blank page to make room for it). Then you will save it as any other file that you write, in .docx format. This way you will eliminate all other text that you do not want from the screen, but I think it takes more time. Either way, you can do it. 

Now, I assume you know how to write and save a document on your computer as you keep doing it every time you take down a message. Therefore, it is not clear to me what else you would like to know in order to write your journal. You will not need to print it, only attach it to the email and send it when they ask for it. If you need more help with any of these, you can send me a personal message and I will make sure that you will get the just of it and find it easy to do. 

Cheers at your service, 
sonsofGod

"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2023, 00:27:10 am »

SonsofGod
                     Thank you so much for your interest and help. I will send you
a personal message.

Lemuel

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: SAIBABA
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2023, 17:40:51 pm »
Taking into account that little by little today, everyone here in the forum has heard of SAIBABA, I would like to start a new line every Thursday (the day dedicated to SAIBABA) on the Teachings of the avatar of the New Age, with the title of SAIBABA SPEAKS, for which I request here the prior permission of the Administration.

About twenty years ago, I wrote a 24-page informative booklet about life and the most outstanding facts and teachings of SAIBABA, which I would also like to make known here in the forum, but first, I have to achieve a good translation into English. I am moved to do it not with the express purpose of getting followers for SAIBABA, but it is something that I consider necessary because although the number of His followers is counted in millions around the planet, when we consult on Internet pages looking for SAIBABA references, the amount of perverse and negative information is too notable. However, on this matter, SAIBABA Himself said: "These people should be pitied rather than condemned; detractors only help to separate the chaff from the wheat, and this constitutes a sufficient reason to justify and accept them. Feel sorry for them... they do not know; pity them because they cannot know," and added: "Without that dark background, the splendor of my glory could not shine so brightly." I will wait for Ron and Dominik's approval. Thank you

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2023, 19:55:39 pm »
While I receive a response from the Administration to the request I made to open a new line dedicated to spreading the teachings of SAIBABA, which I consider very similar to all those we receive from Celestials and many of incomparable wisdom, I will share a video with content that should cover the entire the attention it deserves. The question that leaves me when doing the proper analysis of what was exposed during the long documentary, is whether its producer has the consent and approval of the empire he accuses or is it a production of the accused himself? 
I imagine that Ron and a few others will be up to the task of this production that has been on YouTube for quite some time. Thanks 

https://youtu.be/6nSwT_5GoJk?feature=shared