Author Topic: LLUSA SUNDAY - 11 FEBRUARY  (Read 6081 times)

Offline newstarsaphire

• Administrator
  • Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
LLUSA SUNDAY - 11 FEBRUARY
« on: February 11, 2024, 15:22:53 pm »
Hi Everyone!

Here is the link for the LLUSA SUNDAY - 11 FEBRUARY with your host Ron Besser:

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240211_110053

Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: LLUSA SUNDAY - 11 FEBRUARY
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 11:10:08 am »
Ron, in Sunday's LL I didn't quite understand about sending prays to love ones and people in general in the Mansion Worlds because of some kind of back logged?  If am not mistaken, could you please explain more in detail.

Ron here writing in your post: The wars of attrition going on today on Urantia area adding about half a million more souls to the line up per day than a normal Urantia mortality would produce.  They are being processed I am told, but those who are less life experienced are placed in a stand by sleep until there is room to process them normally on the mansion worlds.

The entire matter is usually placed into a secrecy category, but Michael has allowed us to look at the backlog as a result of useless war and is warning that unless Urantia settles down the backlog can be removed by instant refusal for soul elevation for new arrivals if that is required to do.  Messages and condolences are not processed very much right now.  This need monitored later when more positive news can be announced.

My next question is about muons:  You stated that scientist haven't seen muons.  My question is how do they know they exist?

Ron here - Muons have been postulated to exist for decades, but they have not fully or conclusively seen one to classify.  I have classified them as follows on the card picture shown at the bottom.  They are very close to the electron classification.  Google electron classification or electron characteristics  where similar cards are shown.  They are almost identical.  Scientists have postulated the appearance of the Muon for several decades and can never see one.  That reason is they are no a normal preparticle but an antigravity particle.  Look up antigravity to help you see those characteristics.

And lastly, you stated at around 4 minutes and 25 seconds in Sunday's LL that there were 20 Major Sectors. Wouldn't that be 10 Major Sectors for a Super Universe?

RON - Yeah, I know.  I was adding in Dominion's contribution and made that addition error.  You are correct, there are 10 Major sectors.

Weydevu
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 13:05:33 pm by Ron Besser »

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 18:43:28 pm »
  • 021124 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser
  • Subjects: every ascender will do the minor sector classes but everyone will do a differing number of the 10 major sectors depending on their goals, Michael of Nebadon is on Urantia, ascenders normally take 2000-3000 years to ascend as prepared to graduate to their deity adventure, our Thought Adjusters assist in the education of those other humans we come into contact with through their Thought Adjusters, muon explanation, hydrogen car patent, Agar, X, and Urantia speak to their burdens as the planet of Urantia;
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Monjoronson, Aflana, Universal Father, Agar, X, Pope Benedict the Eight, and Urantia. 
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - just message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240211_110053 

Ron Besser  
Hello, everyone. This is your Light Line Sunday. I'm Ron Besser, your host, and we have 22 on the call today and welcome. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon, Ron. And we do thank everybody who attends today. It's a really nice turnout. Yes. For reasons of my own ladies and gentlemen, we are going to avoid a lot of transmissions, about situations that I'm running into on Urantia, I did not know existed. For reasons of my own, I want it to be understood that the Missions are already running. You're just not getting any visibility.

There are now two groups on Urantia which are Mission oriented. The first group is the Magisterial Sons. And Ron says; well you son of a guns. The truth of the matter is we are not visible, Ron, as promised, but we are running a close second to what you want and need done with the Magisterial Foundation. This morning, you looked at it as saying; well, I'm going to be knocked out soon I'm just to ill. I could barely get awake, even sitting at the email this morning, because of a headache and paralysis.

Monjoronson  
For reasons of their own. This is Magisterial Son, Monjoronson. No one is speaking to you, Ron, in these difficulties. That we suppose is protocol. You also may have it understood, there is no one. But there is Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, I can eliminate that then, Monjoronson. Thank you. Go ahead.

Monjoronson  
Thank you, Ron. The full monty, as you call it, that's British by the way, is to see to it, that the entire mechanism for the Magisterial Mission itself does become visible. Right now, it's not visible. I want you all to understand that we have a slight problem with the hand today.

Ron Besser  
Folks, I'm going to go to the speaker phone. it deteriorates the sound a little bit. But let me try it. Hold on. All right, I'm on the speakerphone phone. And that makes it a little bit more faint.

Monjoronson  
The truth of the matter is Ron, that the entire issue today was a talk, a good talk, with a mansion world individual that you knew early, oh 30 years ago.

Ron Besser  
Yes.

Monjoronson  
The truth of the matter is they are well on their way to the deity adventure. We are no longer keeping every mansion world student locked on to the mansion worlds until a class is ready to go to the major sectors. Well, actually they go to a minor sector first and then to the major sectors. There is only one minor sector. That teaches you the physical aspects of the universe. But there are 20 (10 actually) major sectors and not every one of you does all 20. Ron will do 18. You Elise will do five, and so on.

The truth of the matter is that Ron is missing a big area of participation because of his head and his ability to transmit. For that reason, he needs to make up a lot of what he should have gotten here on Urantia. However, when he does complete it, he doesn't have to go to Uversa. He will be taken directly to the graduation area, which is the first circuit, I beg your pardon, the seventh circuit of Havona.

Ron Besser  
Oh, my.

Monjoronson  
Yes, Ron. And finally, this, the trial that you must adhere to Ron, is to see to it that nobody ever says to you, well, let's take this course, and forget that course. You can't do it. You've got too much to do.

Michael of Nebadon  
And finally this: as Michael of Nebadon, I am beginning to understand that the mansion worlds are too sequestered. I allowed Ron to chat with the mansion worlds this morning. And he spoke at length with several people he had not seen or talked to for 30 years. And they are Teaching Mission people, particularly Susan Kimsey, whom he adored. She had her own group in Half Moon Bay, California, and was a frequent speaker with Ron at that time.

I am also looking Ron at your ability to speak. You do it so well. So fluent, we're going to keep it going. You have at your command, sufficient vocabulary and plenty of experience otherwise to speak to them entirely. Where you are very low in experience is to see to it, that you have a full social life. And Ron just told me, shot back, I've had sufficient social life, insofar as I know, it's had all the rags you ever want. Thank you, Ron, and I will look at it again.

And fully this to all of you. The ability for Ron to speak so fluently with the mansion worlds and actually spirit capacity is thanks to the Father and Myself making it easy to do without a lot of fanfare. How do you get it? Well, first of all, learn to transmit. You can do it. Everybody on this call today, and there are 26; has the capacity to do transmissions. You have it in the brain. The exception is Steven Gitz who is on the board of directors of the Magisterial Foundation. You are missing a tiny cell on top of the brain cord which allows incoming messages to transfer. For that particular reason then you can't do it at the moment very well. You can do a little but not much. Steven, you will be given that cell.

And finally this: I am Michael of Nebadon and I want you to understand that I am here on Urantia. Yes, I'm on the ground. I do not have to change my spiritual perspective. But Ron says today to someone else asking why I said something. Michael is on the ground here on Urantia and is doing Hershey Park, that has a lot of entertainment in it. Ron used to take his little brothers there all the time as a wonderful way to spend the day. And now this: the entire matter of extra work for you, Ron, is not the usual nature sector work. What you're going to do with two or three of your board is to produce a new mansion world facility in which everybody who can do it can learn to transmit and become very rapid in their progression to the deity adventure.

The Urantia Book talks about the deity adventure. That's after all your schools, colleges, and special work. It generally takes 2000 to 3000 or a little more years, Urantia years to do it. Ron will do it in about 50 Urantia, mainly because he has so much experience in the social worlds that are permitted to enter with the transmissions as well as the ability to speak to some of you on the mansion worlds and to have a transmission to the higher levels of the mansion worlds. That helps tremendously accelerate your mansion world experience. And to the rest of you, there are now 27 listening that's a wonderful turnout for us. Thank you. We are going to simonize the light lines just a little bit and that is we are going to use a new medium called

Ron Besser  
And I am not getting the name of it. It got blocked out. Just a minute. They won't allow me to use it. Well, I got the block too Michael. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
It's a new medium on how to speak without using a lot of the voice box. Ron's voice box gets raw and as a matter of fact, sometimes gets sore and rarely once in a while bleeds. That is to end. And finally this: the entire matter over which we predominate as a Light Line speaker is about to end. Ron today posted a post with Aflana. Aflana was a wonderful angel in 1995 when she spoke to the post you saw Ron put up this morning of Half Moon Bay and Susan Kimsey. He spoke at length with Susan this morning. And they both enjoy remembering Aflana. Aflana is around today.

Ron Besser  
Oh.

Michael of Nebadon  
And Aflana wishes to speak.

Aflana  
I am Aflana, A F L A N A. I was in 1992 to about 2004, a seraphic guide. I spoke on the Teaching Mission staff and Half Moon Bay, California was on our list to teach. Today that particular group still exists, but they no longer do transmissions. They study The Urantia Book. Susan wonders why they do not transmit. The answer Susan is no one wants to do the work. You've got four people left and none of them can do it. If Ron got loose, they could do it in two hours. He has the capability to teach transmission. For that reason, Ron, we need to use what your capacities are when you reach the mansion worlds in about, oh, maybe three weeks. That is not permanent folks. That is a repair. Stay the course. We'll see how we do.

Ron Besser  
So we shall see, shall we?

Aflana  
Yes, Ron.

Ron Besser  
One moment.

Michael of Nebadon  
The truth of the matter is don't feed back on me like this Ron. Normally, it's okay. But I'm on Urantia and it's difficult for reasons of my situation. That's the last word. Now this: I want you to know, Ron, you are the only transmitter that feeds back. Why is that? I know you have your hand up. But let me tell you. The truth of the matter is you've got a connection that allows me to hear you and back. And you've got a reverse on your's too, Ron?

Ron Besser  
Yes, Michael, I get most of the shall we say the live personality. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
How in the world do you define that Ron?

Ron Besser  
It isn't just a speech through a loudspeaker system. It is a sense of breath and the ability to achieve speech on the spot. It's quite lively.

Michael of Nebadon  
Isn't it. Now I've got it. Ron, I am seriously considering using you right now.

Ron Besser  
One moment.

Michael of Nebadon  
There are 27 on this call. Ron has a readout of who you are and your telephone numbers and the time you came on. That's his dashboard. I can see his dashboard so I know you too. The truth of the matter is that of the 27 that show on the dashboard, there are 14 more that are being transcribed to. In other words, this is in live time reaching 41 people. That is a record. We thank you.

Now, the howls of communication are too difficult for you Ron. And I hear you say; I could care less. And that is the truth, neither can I. The truth of the matter is that when this number of people really arrive to listen, it is successful. My voice reaches many more this way. All of you listening please consider this. You who are mothers or fathers or colleagues in business or are just knowing each other as good friends. You carry a Thought Adjuster in you. That Thought Adjuster indwells the center part of your brain right above some of the endocrine system bodies. 

We are quite aware that when your Adjuster hears it He is spreading it out to those in His apparent regime. What is that? The Thought Adjuster has to have permission to transmit and to listen to a transmission. When He does that, He has to open a lot of communication lines to high spirit and to those, frankly, who you associate with. Who are your associates? Family and friends, even your workforce. The truth of the matter is, you become little substations of communication and your Thought Adjuster is quite able to discern to whom He sends and why. 

And finally this to you, Ron: I am not removing you from Urantia to repair. You're glad. The truth of the matter is that the disruption would be far too much for you to handle. For that reason, you've got a week coming of disruption, not but please care not to catch cold or become too tired. We will help monitor. And now this: the entire matter concerning what we want to do in the Missions and what you are going to do for the Missions is not settled. Ron woke up today and said; this board I work with in spirit is almost not there. There's a lot of silence, and a big gap in communication. And frankly, I am not well enough to stay awake all the time while I wait.

For that reason, Ron, you are permitted to stay in bed longer. But you find it really pressing you too much and so get out and did as you did today, and that is fine. Now to you Elise, who are in the Netherlands, your work has been precious. Ron still has the book in Dutch on his desk. And for that reason, occasionally pages through it and says; oh, what an effort. I can't read a word, but it's all in Dutch. And for that reason, he lets it alone. For that particular reason, Elise, you have gained an extra award. So far 18 people have read the book you have written in Dutch. That book is on The Crown, which is the shorthand for the book that Ron wrote concerning the resurrection of Jesus and His work thereafter and what was to come to Urantia. It's no longer sold on Amazon.

Ron Besser  
In fact, I don't know where you can get it because they printed it without editing and I was horrified. It had to be taken down. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
I forgot that. And finally this to you, Ron: the entire matter that we have to discuss today has nothing to do with you, the Magisterial Foundation, but free electricity. Ron learned about two days ago certain aspects that he was not aware of when it came to pre-particles that form atoms like electrons, protons, and neutrons. Each one is a pre-particle. The pre-particle that you use to produce free electricity, Ron, is the electron. You do that by knocking out a part of its body.

The electron doesn't like the loss and forms a new pre-particle, the muon. Science has never seen the muon, but they predict that it exists. What they don't know is that the muon is anti-gravity. It is also antipodal. It has a valence and that is positive or negative, it happens to be negative. That valence is not working all the time in the muon. As a result, you can push it up a tower leg and it leaves the tower at the speed of light. For that reason then the muon, M U O N, can do tricks no other pre-particle can do. Ron has muons on his tower to send you electricity. 

How that happens is when the muon hits a one-inch diameter antenna of metal. The muon says I can't stand it on this kind of material. I don't like metal and the muon grabs a free ultimaton. A part of its body that isn't in its body, adheres it to its body, and it pops back out as an electron. It goes directly to your box in the cellar, or wherever you keep it and provides all the electricity you will ever need in your home and even your car. No batteries are necessary. I want to talk to you Ron about the patent. The patent is in the United States Patent Office and is registered. It costs you about $15,000 to obtain the patent. You're not complaining about that. But Rayson who helped you do it is asking you to do another patent. That requires what is really a lot of money to most of you and to Ron. For reasons of state because we have requested it to be done we will pay for it. Shortly, Ron, you will receive a donation of enough money to do it.

Ron Besser  
I Michael, may I ask? Are we talking about free electricity or the hydrogen car?

Michael of Nebadon  
Both Ron, thank you. I forgot to mention, Ron has already written out the patent for the hydrogen car. He told Rayson I don't like it. Rayson says for God's sake, why? Ron said; the way we have it designed. I'm willing to bet that you've got 10% of those vehicles in the repair shop because it can't produce hydrogen when you damage one of the turning poles under the car. It's so delicate that if you bend it, or nick it, it's no longer parallel. And therefore you can't produce hydrogen.

Ron Besser  
One moment. That's cabal making me sneeze.

Michael of Nebadon  
I said to Rayson, isn't there a better way than using the drive shafts? The hydrogen car requires by our design, two drive shafts. The entire matter is so simple. People will wonder why they didn't think of it before. In any case, the new patent will be ready by May. Ron, you will not use Ramsey you will use the local patent office. He is too confined by the fact that he fell, broke his collarbone, and can no longer write. Not music Ron, checks. As a matter of fact, he considers his work over as a patent attorney. You say most suspicious. I agree with you, Ron.

Universal Father  
And now this: Ron, you are too rambunctious on this circuit. This is the Universal Father. We're going to nip the discussion of these patents and return to a more normal subject. I want to talk about how we are going to get this group which is 27 on the call right now, to participate better. You aren't on the mansion worlds, you do not have those facilities. But the truth of the matter is you can participate much more if you want to. The other transmitters and those are mostly out west have let Ron know they are not interested in unifying the work of transmission and bringing people in under a unified process. Ron says; fine, but the invitation has been extended now for several months and they act like I'm an enemy. For reasons of state, I am no longer interested in speaking to them. But I am going to say that if you join the Magisterial Foundation, strictly as a group for unity, and not participating otherwise, you will be handed a schedule to do a Light Line. And that's what you want to do anyhow. Only now you speak to 300 and 400 people, not twenty. And now for the sake of union, here's Michael of Nebadon, Ron.

Michael of Nebadon  
I had to clear the frequency, Ron. You have far too much interest because of what you just said about the drive shafts. That must be annealed and tell you the drive shafts create static electricity. But unless you know how to handle it, you can blow yourself up. Ron knows how to handle it. He's only asked Rayson can we generate pre-particles which are endemic to hydrogen and store them safely out of the weather and the bumps of going over a highway and place it directly into the cylinders. The answer is yes. And we will get to that patent later, Ron.

Second of all, you are sitting in front of the computer with sore eyes, blood running down one of the eyes inside, and creating what looks like an octopus in your vision. The truth of the matter is this is not untypical, you're used to it. But that is a result not of blood pressure but of a systemic problem with the heart. Your blood pressure right now is 160 over 42. You need 160 over about 22, for you. The extra blood pressure is a result of too many factors placed in the head that the brain must use extra blood for. We must remove several factors. You will not notice it, Ron.

And now this: the reason we may truncate this Light Line early is that we are receiving a Paradise modification of the mansion world idea of sharing groups. I'll read it out loud I don't think there's anything we don't want known. To me, (Michael of Nebadon) from, (unclear) from Paradise. We are now reconsidering the mansion world transmissions to Urantia. The mansion world transmissions to Urantia are plentiful and caring but they are post-death. We need to change the results of prayer wishing good wishes to the departed. Those messages are logged in. And those who have died and are taking up living on the mansion worlds are not always apprised of the message, anyhow. I'm asking you, Christ Michael, to detect prayer messages and place them no longer to the mansion worlds. We may consider that later, to be done. But the mansion worlds are being clogged with prayer to the Palestinian and the Iranian disasters about to occur.

Ron Besser  
One moment.

Michael of Nebadon  
I am now quite sure, Ron. The rest of this is secret. But you know the information anyhow. You are well respected on the mansion worlds. You enjoy talking with them. But I dare not let the public know all about what is going on here. Death for the usual human on Urantia is unconscious. About 8% are conscious. You spoke to several Ron that were conscious. You didn't know their names but they asked where in the world are they? The path is dark. I'm glad to hear a voice and it's your's Ron. The truth of the matter is you asked to speak, to say what, Ron?

Ron Besser  
Only that it suddenly appears in my mind, with a stranger I do not know, walking on a path they do not understand. It's simple. Tell them, look at the light over your left shoulder. Follow your path. You'll get your bus there to your new home. And they say; oh. I'm done, Michael, thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron. That should be a surprise to some of you. And I let it ride because it's so good. In any case, Ron is getting quite familiar with the process. And many times he knows the name or will know the name. He has a wide variety of spokesmen including the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, Ruth Ginsburg. And he has waved at Ruth who is on the circuitry today. He also knows Pope Benedict the Eighth and Pope John the 23rd. They are allowed to speak with him.

He knows friends of some of the board members on the mansion worlds and speaks to them of their progress of those still living they know on the board. It's a deep and wide habitation you don't get to do yourselves on Urantia unless you learn to transmit. I would like someone to open a subject on the discussion forum about learning to transmit. Ask why or how or for what but open a category; if not a category a thread, your choice. And finally this: the entire matter today Ron is a chilly one for you. You hardly have any internal body heat. Yes, I know. And he says and that's just where it starts. The problem today is not for you to go out and empty the junk Dominick but to see to it that the Light Line is concluded successfully with this:

Agar  
I am Agar. A G A R.

Ron Besser  
This is Ron. One moment, please. It's not difficult. It's very slow.

Agar  
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Please go ahead, Agar.

Agar  
I am the voice of Urantia. I am nearly destroyed. I do not like speaking, I'm a planet. Ron finds me so slow he can hardly get it on board. I am Agar. You're killing me. Ron says to me this morning; no planet should have 9 billion people on it, the size we are. They dig me every day, they fish me to death, and they kill my animals. I need them all. As a result, I am dying. We do not need a nuclear exchange to kill all these people but we do need a voluntary remission of so many people and to stop or slow down the birth rate. Southeast Asia never stops fornicating. Japan thinks it's impolite and for reasons of state, Ron finds that amusing.

Ron Besser  
It's hell on Valentine's Day, Agar.

Agar  
Now this: the truth of the matter is that the health and care of all these people is too much of a burden for me. Don't be surprised if there is a catastrophe, the rim of fire collapses. That's all, all the tectonic plates surrounding the Pacific Ocean. That would bring us to about 2 billion people. The Atlantic coast is fine. I am Agar, I your planet Urantia, we are reaching out. Ron slows it down so much it almost chokes him that is my vitality. Save me. Save me, God. I leave.

Ron Besser  
There is a remission of the transmission. This is, Ron. Like I'm being folded over my frequency band. Don't try to figure it out.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael, Ron, we won't. I'm Michael of Nebadon. We empowered the voice of the troubles.  Now you know why this Mission is critical. Ron, you just checked the time.

Ron Besser  
To make sure I don't run over because I don't remember a sense of time at times. Thank you.

Agar  
Excellent, we are now going to presuppose, Ron, you're fine. And to let you rumble a little bit on who we are.

Ron Besser  
Well, I haven't a clue yet. Yeah, that's a very short rumble.

Agar  
It is this, Ron: you know me as Agar. You for the first time spoke, and I have a sense of your transmission.

Ron Besser  
One moment. They're hitting my sneeze. I've got to clear that because it burns.

Agar  
That's not Agar.

Ron Besser  
No, Agar, I don't blame you. That's cabal.

Agar  
Not entirely. I have a partner.

Urantia
I am Urantia. I am the maiden that is this planet. Agar is my voice. Let this be known: Ron knows my trouble he looks at it every sunset, every time it doesn't rain well. I must restrain what is normal, what is kind, what is giving, and briefly allow it to rain for days. When your planet was brand new it was a hot sphere that ran like veins of fire all over its surface and one day the atmosphere began to form only of nitrogen and sulfur. It forced the magma to reduce its redness and its heat. There arose a current of Balsam that's my word for the formula that began to rise from the black and orange surface of Urantia. It hit a nitrogen atmosphere and it split the nitrogen atom into four and when it did oxygen was born and the blessed rain began to fall. Your pollution, your idiocy, and other things have reversed the course of the natural nitrogen atoms in your atmosphere to the point they have gotten wild. I do not know the consequences. I do know disaster. I am Urantia.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon. I want you all to know that the entire messaging you have heard has never been spoken to me. Why to Ron? Ron has no clue. But he has apparently penetrated the need of the planet. He loves the outdoors. He enjoys the rain and the snow and for reasons of state can hardly stand the bright sunshine even now, because it harms his eyes. He can't take the radiation any longer.

That's true of some of you, Carol Deptula. Wear a parasol. Take one out. You are not as free as you think. I mention that, and this is Michael because Carol Deptula is the only one at the moment to speak to the Pleiades. They are almost nutcases about a clean planet. The Pleiades as a human group are of origin on six planets within the group you see in the night sky you call the Pleiades. That civilization has spread over six human planets. There may be a seventh soon. That's for your information, Carol, and for the rest of you.

And finally this: I am Michael of Nebadon. I am on Urantia. I am of the history of you, Ron, and many others. You will never be normal mansion world graduates. You belong to Paradise and will be trained on Orion not the Satania system. For reasons of my own Ron, please be aware that the entire matter of the paralysis and the caregiving you do everywhere is not to end. The production of these Light Lines through this particular transmitter is both original and far-reaching. I have never had a transmitter in Nebadon that can do what Ron does. It's so easy, he can walk down the steps of his own home and be connected to the mansion worlds with conversation that is as light as the conversation with a visitor to the home for a visit. He is a transmission. He is not a normal human speaker. And finally this to all of you: Ron keeps looking at the clock and saying; why am I doing that? The truth of the matter is that is Michael.

Ron Besser  
It's a one-eyed psychic, sir.

Michael of Nebadon  
I want to remind you, Ron, there is nothing left but psychics and for that truth learn you can no longer perambulate this kind of work with it present.

Ron Besser  
Well, bye-bye birdie.

Michael of Nebadon  
Except for you, Ron, I leave it alone entirely. For you, Ron, you produce a universe full of communication of Urantia. We don't want the higher levels to know Urantia entirely and for that reason, you are set back. And finally this: I want you to understand that the use of a transmission like you use Ron is no longer possible and that is not you losing the depth of transmission but using Ron's voicebox. I am not sure, but he's pretty well worn the adenoids out and also always has a slightly sore throat. That is not dangerous, but it's uncomfortable. 

That's about all I'm going to tell you, folks. Right now there are 27 listening on the desktop, and about 15 more through a transmission. That is a really good audience for a transmission and we thank you. And finally, this to all of you: today is February 11, 2024. In three days, it's Valentine's Day. Ron made a reference to it and I agree. It would be nice to have love without all the other things that go with it. Ron says it is quite enjoyable. I use it, I call it bonding. Get bonded with your best friend. You will feel so much more comfortable and enjoy life so much more. I am about to leave Urantia. I have my update. I am about to leave permanently not from Nebadon but from these communications because I must attend the mansion worlds and the Missions to Urantia. The truth of the matter is everybody, that changes to your planet are about to occur. I heard Agar. I heard Urantia. They never spoke to me before. How Ron gets them I don't know.

Ron Besser  
One moment. One moment. I'll be darned if I can get the name. It's not because I'm not used to it. But not that long ago. There was a spirit over us who reported daily to groups on the Urantia population board, who she was, where she was, and the need to care for the planet. She was removed temporarily and now Ron welcomes her back.

X  
And Ron this is your friend. I have changed my name entirely. That's why you can't get it.

Ron Besser  
We welcome you, old friend. Please speak if you wish. Thank you

X  
I'm not going to tell you who I am. You knew me a long time ago. Call me X if you will. Trans whatever. The truth of the matter is I am not GG. But you should have a clue from it. Ron's been blocked so he doesn't get the old name. I say this to you: I never participated in the Lucifer rebellion. I was aloof. But they hold me responsible for allowing Urantia to catch it. I'm allowed back soon, Ron. Thank you. I am finally welcomed by the community. I will rearrive, Michael of Nebadon, only with your permission.

Michael of Nebadon  
You already have it, my dear. I didn't know Ron held you so importantly, he does.

X  
You will know me by my old name when the time comes. Yes. He says to me; you can issue warnings. There are plenty who transmit me. That is correct and I leave my dear.

Ron Besser  
We thank you. God bless.

X  
Thank you.

Pope Benedict the 8th  
This is Pope Benedict the Eighth. Ron; who the heck was that?

Ron Besser  
That is the earth care spirit. She was assigned at the beginning of the life of God the supreme and she lost her parents in 2019 when the supreme destroyed himself and she was called into question. We are finally, I think, welcoming her back and her creations which keeps the forest green and the lakes pure.

Pope Benedict the 8th  
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
We finally close this Light Line session. Thank you, everybody, for taking the time to listen. Good day.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 20:35:09 pm »
Thank you for your response Ron, my apologies for my late response.  But back to my first question, I often send prayers to my friends and relatives who have graduated to the Mansion Worlds, so does that mean we should hold off from our prays to them?

Weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 09:09:45 am »
I would not worry about what was said here, but continue to practice your care for them and wish them success in their lives on mansonia.  I cannot forgive the cabal for insisting it is useless, but I did not protect all that could have been said for the easy reason no protection was afforded to me or the group at times.
Weydevu, there is now a circle drawn around Urantia to keep messaging simple and direct and I have very little reason to go in and make an appointment for more clarification.  Yes, the death rate on Urantia is now quite high, and yes, there is little to hope for while the infractions of the cabal and the silliness of Israel to insist that Hamas is relevant ever again, but keep the faith that your prayers do matter, and that is regardless of what has been said regarding your concerns.  Do not keep silence, and whatever the cause or reason, the prayers to reach loved ones eventually.  I am glad to make this clarification for you.
Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Weydevu, please do better about how you use what you hear.  It was never said not to pray or give those you love and are now deceased prayers continuously.  The bulk of deaths on Urantia now pertain to the Ukraine war and the war in Israel is slowing down to a dull roar.  I am not sure what we have regarding Urantia in the future, as the United States is curling around Israel like a boa constrictor, and I doubt it will relent for anyone at the moment.  When Iran warns all to stay out of the range of the USA, that means they are fully worried over the circumstances they find themselves in.  Hamas is foolish beyond words, but it cannot do another thing ever again, as Israel has waxed their clock to the point they have no real spokesman alive yet at all.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I r esponse this way to this discussion forum:

"YOU ARE ENDING A SERIES OF WORK STYLES I am glad to see go not, but Ron is very ill and hardly cares who earns what strore at the moment, but please understand that Dominick is planning a series of TRANSMITTING.  Ron instructed him to take it on if he wishes to, but limit its prevalence should last no more than three weeks tops.  I happen to fully agree that is wise advice.  IT is up to Dominick to set the limits, and I will help Ron to make his point for a discussion on transmitting is fine, but learning how to do it has one additional problem I announce now.

"TRANSMITTING is not a lark, and it is essential to pay attention to it, as Ron uses it to make major moves without getting into the hair of the Melchizedeks or the ME, the Creator Son.  If I have to I will truncate the discussion through Dominick, if he discovers what Ron already knows, and that is the loss of people is not conducive to a series on Transmissions, but already four have withdrawn from the discussion forum permanently, and leave you and the rest in cold regard for further information.

"I say  this without regard to the need to proceed with what Dominick proposes, but I am not going to sit back like a proud father while many of you practice the ways to learn to transmit.  I have enlivened the whole idea to state that if any of you reach the state of knowing and caring it takes to transmit, you shall have it easily.

"FINALLY: Eat well as the world is coming to terms with war more than you know.  I walked Urantia for the past six days, and find it turbulent and uncaring over war zones, but terrible erudite over who earns how much money and how to apply brand names to new movements in the exterior of care over who is successful financially and who is not.  I hardly hold that as the planet available for spirit purposes at all, and called the end to the MISSIONS yesterday.  

"For that reason has shut himself down and off from caring for the immediate dispensation we have declared as of Friday, 9 February, 2024.  Up until then the Missions were a green light and a go.  Now Ron sees it clearly as  I do and I relent only to say that those who wish to transmit will learn the ways if they apply themselves.

"WE are finally out of wedlock with the Magisterial Foundation not, as it is to receive the work of processing the new 6th epochal revelation, and to stand tall with free electricity work.  Our ways are inscsrutable and he knows that too.  As he told Dominick last night while they we re talking about the Mission issues, "you Dominick have the gift I do, but you are not going to do much with it until Michael of Nebadon, earns back the requested idea of the need of a mission for mortals on Urantia.  I am fully deciding as you read that again Ron, you a re as heartless as I am and you say pretty much as I cannot discern even on this discussion list much interest in the subject."  I conclude from that he is in agreement and will settle back and let things work out with the discussion forum and the Magisterial Foundation, with or without some of you who used to be so proud to proclaim the Magisterial Foundation a true founding for future spiritual needs.  It remains that way truly,  but at the moment also learn the world as it stands today is not worth the trouble we take to save it from itself.  K -  I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and good day."

Ron Besser, transmitter speaking -  My circuit has gone fully dead.  I gather MICHAEL OF NEBADON is on our planet right now, and I expect Him to repair out of our native planet.  Transmission work is important and I wish Dominick success.  In other cases we all need to reset ourselves for what is to come.  My sense of things is we are going to get deeper into war like problems and that the USA might find itself in a tedious war of attrition with Israel if it does not stop basing Gaza endlessly with nothing left on it but the sand people live on.  Thanks Weydevu for giving me the opportunity to respond fully.  
END

« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 09:12:35 am by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2024, 09:39:09 am »
Thank you Ron and FATHER MICHAEL for that input and yes I must pay more attention to how I read things and thank you, I will make an effort to do better.