Author Topic: Pleiadeans and the fortune cookies  (Read 3654 times)

Offline SongatSunrise

• View Profile
Pleiadeans and the fortune cookies
« on: February 28, 2024, 15:15:05 pm »
2-28-2024

If we do not change our direction, we are likely to end up where we are headed.
Beautifully put! I couldn't have said it better myself!

Hello everybody!
Good morning All! and good morning Pleiadeans!.

That was the fortune from a cookie I got recently. And here is another one on the same day:
"We are made to persist. That's how we find out who we are."

Hello Pleiadeans! Is there anything you would like to say about this?

Pleiadeans: Well, yes, Carole. As a matter of fact, humans everywhere, in all the inhabited planets face the necessity of making decisions about their universe journey.

We can see that these two "fortunes" are complimentary. What we choose, and continuously choose -- is are result of our persistence in pursuing a particular goal. Is it for self -- for money, fame, power, personal satisfaction? Persistence in choosing such goals has, as an outcome, the employment of "Trinitarian Justice" which we heard about recently. All the laws of the master universe are put in place for the purpose of the fulfillment of the will of the Father. So where we are headed needs to be continuously reviewed and adjusted to stay on course towards the Father's will for our lives.

Carole: I have been pursuing a rather simple sewing project, but from the planning to the finish, it has been a time consuming a frustrating parade of failed efforts, and re-do's. It is tempting to blame the cabal, but I think I am just being put in the position to employ "persistence". It is not a big deal, but it is taking way more time than I would like.

Pleiadeans: Persistence is not evident with just one try. There is a magnet on your refrigerator that says, "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
It goes to show that habit and persistence are related, and both can be sub-conscious or conscious.
It is when persistence toward worthy goals becomes a habit that much struggle can be alleviated. But it is part of the human experience to have to sort out what works and what doesn't. That takes the willingness to "change our direction", as was stated above. Just remember that the solution to one problem often has the seeds for the next problem. This applies both spiritually and physically. So the changes we see so often here in his forum are to be expected. Staying the course takes continuous readjustments.

Carole: Thank you Pleiadeans! I'll chew on this fortune cookie a little longer. . .

Pleiadeans: (smile) And greetings to all of you! Thanks for listening!