Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Thank you Dominick. If almost all of this was already in the Urantia Book, it was very useful for Arthura and you to remind us of it.
Thank you Dominick. 
Thank you our celestial family as well. 
This is good news. God Bless to all.

Love and Blessings,
Moses
Thank you Dominick, I appreciate your attention and your contribution to the topic, and also, I am very happy that you can give Ron a hand in this arduous and demanding task such as the direction and administration of this exceptional forum.
Taking into account your important and timely observations on ecology and spiritual economy, the former relating to the Spirit of Truth and the latter to the Adjuster, and your emphasis on the fact that the Thought Adjuster had not been descending but after the completion of the seventh bestowal of our creator son Michael of Nebadon; I would like to know when that divine gift from the Universal Father stopped. Because I consider that there were many personalities before Christ, who demonstrated to be inhabited by this divine gift. For example, the leaders of ancient religions, all the philosophers of ancient Greece and before that, the pre-Socratic philosophers, and other personalities. If it is clear, that the Spirit of Truth, since it is a gift of the Creator Son, was only granted after the ascension of Michael of Nebadon. But is possible that I may have misunderstood that statement, so I apologize. Thank you again Dominick, because your comment proves the importance of the topic.

Lightlines will resume starting Sunday May 19th and continue through the week. 
@Andre, my own understanding from those lines you presented as new, is that only the last line is something relatively new. The rest is more or less stated in the FER. But if we insist it is revelation, then it probably qualifies as the coordinating and clarifying type.

@Occerpa. To summarize, the spirit ecology experienced an immediate effect of the Spirit of Truth. And the spirit economy experienced an immediate affect of humans receiving TA's at those young ages of their first moral decisions. Which hadn't been happening until after Michael's completed 7th Bestowal and we now have Jesus with us too.

From the internet:
Affect and effect are two words that are commonly confused in writing.
The basic difference is this:
Affect is usually a verb, meaning to influence or produce a change in something
Effect is usually a noun, meaning the result or consequence of something.
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][font="Google Sans", Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Traducir texto con la cámara[/font]
[/color]
[/color]

[/font][/color]

[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif][color=var(--YLNNHc)][font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Sorry René, thanks for the wake-up call; It was a typing error, as you know, I should have written André. My apologies also to René for the publication.[/font][/color][/font][/color]
Thanks Occerpa,
But that Dominick Orhbeck is the one who received it, and I enjoyed all deep and  new information for all us can read and learn.

Thank you 

René 
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][font="Google Sans", Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Traducir texto con la cámara[/font]
[/color]
[/color]

[/font][/color]

[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif][color=var(--YLNNHc)][font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Thanks René, that transmission for me, is a star transmission.
Because we mortals depend on revealed truth, I have had as a legitimate guideline, according to the UB, that the Adjusters descend to Urantia in our time, when the child reaches the age of 5 years, 10 months, 4 days, time in which the infant acquires moral consciousness. The book says that the Adjuster descends when the child makes his first moral decision, and does not speak of any other requirements, that I know. This must also be related to a greater degree of brain evolution, particularly of the neocortex. A type of "upgrade", which already allows more advanced communications with "broadband wavelength".
On the other hand, what I was always related to Pentecost was the arrival of the Spirit of Truth. From the UB is the following passage, very applicable for this time in which we live and which confirms that everything is a process of growth, of greater understanding, it says words more, words less, like this: "Having begun on the path of eternal life , having accepted the duty and received your orders to advance, do not fear the dangers of human forgetfulness and mortal instability; do not worry about the fear of failure or the confusion that leaves you perplexed; do not hesitate or question your state and situation, because in the dark hours, at every crossroads of the struggle to progress, the Spirit of Truth will always speak saying, follow, that is the way."
And another passage in the book says: "The arrival of the Spirit of Truth purifies the hearts of men and enables those who receive it, to formulate a new life dedicated to doing the will of God and promoting the well-being of men."
One more on the same topic: "The Spirit of Truth is tonic for the body, stimulating for the mind and infallible energy for the soul"
I would recommend reviewing document number 194 on the Advent of the Spirit of Truth. This document sheds a lot of light that if it could be made known to everyone, it would be one of the greatest contributions to peace and harmony among believers and, above all, to the conciliation of gender equality, because the war of the sexes perhaps is the root cause of all other wars. When one reads that in the time of Jesus the Pharisees were grateful for "Not having been born a woman", one can understand the degree of degradation to which they had reached. Thanks so much for reading.[/font]
[/color]
[/font][/color]
I have translated the transcription of this relatively short Lightline, in which Dominick transmits Arthura, almost in its entirety because of much of the information in it that seems new to what we knew so far. Below I give the excerpts that seem most interesting and new.

Andre

„Yes, there were times when, because of his dual status as a Divine Creator Son living the life of a human. Nonetheless, this Creator Son was warned that his will could outperform and outdo his own human decisions. And these were experienced in the life of Jesus as the miracles performed during Jesus's lifetime.

„The healings were sometimes intentional and sometimes unintentional. What was certainly intentional was the casting out of rebel spirits that, did indeed, poisoned the mind of humans back in the day. And the legacy of this demonic, possessional animal fear stems from that. Today it is a rather legacy form of entertainment in the horror genre. And that every time you experience that fear you can be thankful that Jesus, not only showed the way, but that when Jesus consciously knew, he was both the son of Man and The Son of God, as a Creator Son, that he created a new spiritual ecology and economy on the planet, by enabling the Father. Someone who Jesus spoke of, and to, often.

„He spoke of it to those who would hear, he attempted to reveal the Father. And those who were privileged enough and fortunate enough to be in the private teachings when they were not publicly preaching and teaching, that he taught more about the Father as the divine and loving Deity that the Father is. But that it is this new superpower of the human being that, ironically, cannot be willfully wielded. But it is a superpower of shielding from evil possession that has plagued mankind since ancient days. And was effectively banished from occurring ever again after the event of Pentecost. Which effectively signaled the end, or rather the completion, of the Bestowal Mission of Michael; and the completed human life that that Mission was, as the life and teachings of Jesus.

„A Creator Son is taught that their final Bestowal Mission, or certainly Michael of Nebadon knew, that something would or could occur on the completion of such a significant Bestowal Mission, which would signify sovereignty status over his universe creation. In other words, complete sovereignty of his own volition, and not under, or no longer under the direct supervision of Paradise Administration, from which Michael originates.

„And so, it was not entirely known that the Thought Adjusters would be universally bestowed, but this is part of that surprise evolution that a spiritual economy undergoes when a Deity bestows itself or incarnates itself on a planet within the rubric of a Mission. The spiritual economy can change. The evolution of the ecology, the spiritual ecology can change. And certainly, this did occur in the successful completion almost 2000 or so years ago.

„ it all comes down to a Universal Deity, a Universal Source. And the multiplication of that Source, and the dividing up or fractionalization, is simply a distribution of attributes and Personality of that same Source. And even your species and yourselves are grappling with this. As you know in word you are of a source, and you struggle to fully understand it. You know it in the material, and we seek to help you understand and experience the spiritual.

„That will happen when a Deity descends upon the planet. You will know. When Divinity descends on the planet, you might know. And at that moment you might have a personal experience with it, or knowledge of it.

„And when Pentecost occurred and the universal outpouring of Thought Adjusters --

„these divine sparks of God we talked about last Lightline, last Tuesday Lightline and many, many others almost every other Lightline, but in detail from this series of Lightlines the Tuesday Lightline --

„the universal bestowal of Thought Adjusters is not something that happens, say, in Superuniverse Two or Three. You might, if you were to ever journey in your imaginations to such an exotic destination as Superuniverse number Two. This is your concept of jumping actual planes, P L A N E S, planes. If you were to leave the plane of existence of the Superuniverse Seven, and attain into the plane of Superuniverse Two, you might meet a human who has a spiritual composition different than yours. As that human being would find you equally strange, if you are both to be able to decipher each other's spiritual composition.”
Magnificent Ron and thank you very much dear Father Michael for this publication and I thank André for bringing the topic up for discussion. I can say that as Ron thought, I also considered, as I progressed in reading the UB, that a supplement was needed, where we could go to expand and complement the truths that were revealed to us. Certainly the group's interest in the topic does not justify us receiving more information about it. In my particular case, because I have been immersed for more than 20 years in that "crazy" idea of the Wireless Man, it has made me persevere so much on the subject, trying to break down all that game of entanglements around that monumental project of the 3D human being. Gracias
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10