Author Topic: Mother Spirit and outer borders of Nebadon  (Read 4506 times)

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
Mother Spirit and outer borders of Nebadon
« on: February 25, 2024, 09:27:43 am »
Quote from Urantia Book :
41:0.1 (455.1) THE characteristic space phenomenon which sets off each local creation from all others is the presence of the Creative Spirit. All Nebadon is certainly pervaded by the space presence of the Divine Minister of Salvington, and such presence just as certainly terminates at the outer borders of our local universe. That which is pervaded by our local universe Mother Spirit is Nebadon; that which extends beyond her space presence is outside Nebadon, being the extra-Nebadon space regions of the superuniverse of Orvonton—other local universes.

My question : Is it known how it is now that we no longer have Mother Spirit ?
It is probably obvious that the boundaries of Nebadon have not changed.

Andre

« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 09:33:08 am by Andre_P »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mother Spirit and outer borders of Nebadon
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2024, 11:46:48 am »
Andre, revelation has it that the entire matter concerning the Creative Spirit of Nebadon is that she is removed.

While that is true, the statement hides a lot of problems that doing so has created a vacuum of heart within Nebadon conditioning just how the Deity of supreme values must deal Nebadon in the absence of the Creative Spirit which used to disseminate all such spiritual bestowals on MICHAEL OF NEBADON and Urantia in particular since it is the one planet in ten mission what had a Bestowal of the Creator Son to Urantia through the life and time of Jesus, the son of Man, and the Son of God.
The blasphemy of the Creative Spirit was to first recognize god the Supreme as the full authority of God while demanding that our Creator Son sit back and let the supreme re-arrange Nebadon to suite the supeme's purposes.  She allowed the personality of the supreme to enter the home of Michael in the Salvington complex of planets.  You did not know this until now.

For that purpose Andre, Michael of Nebadon actually went into exile which reported several times.  I lament Michael does not have you remember these things, but it is profoundly important Andre that when you are interested in this subject, allow yourself some memory of past posts which describe vividly the attack of the supreme, aided and abetted by the Creative Spirit, to dishonor the Local Universe of Nebadon, and then fail to make amends when the Creative Spirit actually recognized the degree of her error far to late to prevent Michael taking EXILE ON UVERSA!

HERE IS BULLETIN 20 AS sent out from the Magisterial Foundation in 2020 to produce the first blush of information concerning Paradise reaction to the extinction of the supreme.  It is as valid today as the day it was issued

EXCEPT on  the SUPREME from Bulletin 20 (25 October 2020)

However, in June of 2019 using the Gregorian calendar continuously here, a serious second Lucifer rebellion occurred again after adjudication of the first Lucifer rebellion was fully developed and signed off as finished on March 16, 1986.  The rebels were executed and Lucifer and Caligastia and many others died.  But unknown to the Ancients of Days, a secured replacement for Lucifer was trained and ready to execute another rebellion slated for, we think, the year 2045.  The year 2045 was the projected schedule for the Advent of Jesus, up and until June of 2019.  It was in June of 2019 (June 19, 20, 21, and 22), that the supreme being attacked the Local Universe of Nebadon, and its capital, a complex of four planets today known collectively as Salvington.  Salvington sustained heavy damage and lost all the equipment to sustain the [second] Advent of Jesus to Urantia.  As a result the Universe Father decreed that god the supreme created serious errors and the supreme was remanded to Havona permanently.   On September 26, 2019, god the supreme took action against the Father, and destroyed itself and the home planet upon which the supreme was sequestered in Havona, that being the third circuit and the planet now a relic, blackened and blown out so that only portions of its outer mantle can be viewed today.

These actions, and similar actions followed, and the entire seraphic corps on Urantia took issue with the decree of the Ancients of Days, to stand down and face court martial if they prepared to seize further the governments of the Local Universes of Alvoring, Avalon, Henselon, Sensalon, and Densalon, and a partial seizure on Panoptia and one other.  On Urantia, the planetary government was ransacked and its buildings and the morontia offices destroyed.  Michael of Nebadon, and his entire staff, rather than create a shooting war, went into exile from Salvington to Uversa at least four times in the next year to avoid the fire of the seraphic liaison forces bent on destroying any further attempt to reestablish normal governments without the supreme officiating.  Urantia was fully cleared of the seraphic incursion several times, but it became impossible to resurrect Urantia spiritual government even today, as Urantia is presently under the receivership of six Archangels and four Melchizedeks.  No further motion is attending on reestablishing the Urantia Planetary government until the Advent of Jesus is fact.

The loss of the supreme (and incidentally we are advised we are not to capitalize the word supreme or adjectives which modify the word supreme in this context) brought total chaos to universe concepts including the monistic Infinity now secured once more by the Universal Father being advised by the Deity Absolute, to totally revise the Master Universe  Age mechanisms once known as  the Age of Supremacy, and the Age of Ultimacy, and the Age of Absolute as declinations based on the supreme or the ultimate.  Consequently the Local Universes now take the time-meaning of the removal of god the supreme and god the ultimate as a necessary step to evolve sane governments not based on personal priorities of either the supreme or the ultimate.  The Father-Supreme is ascendant and promises revocation of all supreme actions that were detrimental to the Bestowal of Jesus on Urantia, and all detrimental actions of the present cay supreme concerning the advice of the supreme concerning the practical distribution of the 5th epochal revelation on Urantia.

A natural effect of declaring the supreme and ultimate as no longer existing or affecting the lives of time creations, the Father advised that the entire time-space areas must revert to a revision of the Ages and that  all official functions of evolutionary devices then secured through supremacy are remanded to be as non existent.  The Father has invoked all powers of the Father-Ultimate to refrain further development of the Absonite until further notice so that the Outerspace Levels, OSL3, and OSL4, are free of the contamination of the aborted time-space developments of god the supreme.

As a consequence, all dispensations and epochal revelations, regardless of what series they had achieved with each time-space creation, had to revert to zero again.  

Here is, we admit,  the hard part for humans to realize:

The Father invoked the transcendental sense of timelessness over the entire Master Universe through outer space level four.   OSL1, OSL2, OSL3, OSl4, are to remain unsecured now and will not be addressed as areas of the Absonite or other Transcendental creations or developments, but must obey the transcendental laws of Paradise otherwise secured without the presence of god the supreme or god the ultimate.

Furthermore, using Urantia as an example: we note that the Father Himself is not only infinite, but he is the personification of supremacy and ultimacy as Creator and Supreme Creator, and likewise as the Controller of the Master Universe.  And that He now declares that Ultimacy is still favored but that other alternative to-be-created  Deities will be assigned to review those developments for the future transcendental universes.  The once supreme-ultimate classification no longer exists.  The classification of Ultimate-Absolute for OSL4 still exists, but without the presence of God the Ultimate.  

Further: Urantia no longer has a 4th epochal revelation as Jesus of Nazareth.  Nor do we have a 1st epochal revelation of Caligastia or the third epochal revelation fo Machiventa Melchizedek, and so on.  The human mind is not designed to understand how the Father or any other Deity can change historical dating and purge it from the material records and even the Paradise records.  But the no-time history of Ultimacy can be revised to change or be willed to be  non-existing on Paradise and in Havona so long as Infinity concurs it has been so adjudicated by the will of the Father.  Such an adjustment that removed all dispensations and revelations of the supreme was decreed by the will of the Universal Father on June 12, 2020 using the Urantia Gregorian calendar current today.

The official event records of spiritual significance were reset, historically, to no longer exist.  Michael of Nebadon was instructed that all historical records in the Akasic Records were to be nullified and re-established,  if necessary,  after June of 2020.  Jesus of Nazareth did indeed live in the first century AD, but the event he established then, no longer is dated as the first century AD, but the 21st Century AD as Jesus returns to Urantia as the first Bestowal Son under the 1st dispensation and with the 1st epochal revelation.  Human memory is not wrong.  He did live before.  But the records on Paradise do not exist for that event in the 1st century AD.  Also, the 5th epochal revelation makes a note that the Bestowal of Jesus was somewhat out of normal order as divine events go.  Now, and because of this slight of hand of ultimacy, Urantia regains the normal order of divine Bestowal Sons.   Kindly note in your thinking we have a Magisterial Mission already at work!  This Magisterial event now today precedes the Holy Advent of Christ.

We could provide the reader much more on this subject, but it is confusing enough and we stop doing it  to realize the material counter has been re-set to zero over the incursions of the codes found in the Infinity cabinets of code that run the Master Universe.  Infinity is never wrong and it does not adjust error because it is never in error of any kind.  But Infinity is fully advising that no Jesus Bestowal took place before the 21st Century on Urantia.  That is,  in the final analysis,  a Deity fiat and we live with it uneasily while our memories suffer the inexplicable.

Thank you.
Per: Director of the Magisterial Foundation
 - The Director Reporting in Liaison with Christ Michael to help write this explanation for you;
 - The Director in Liaison with the Trinity Teacher Son, Margul as counsel;
 - The Director with the support from the Director of the Local Universe, Michael of Nebadon and with Gabriel, the       Bright and Morning Star of Salvington.
    END

That Bulletin 20 CONTAINS  an unusual amount of direct revelation not even remembered by the FATHER  today, but because it is part of the Magisterial Foundation when created, we have it as a permanent record so long as the hard drive on this computer is working.  Keep these excerpts as I cannot claim to secure these Bulletin histories for much longer as the cabal is exciting itself to destroy it and me and your recollection entirely.

This is FATHER, Andre, and you are one of the few who asks question that remain pertinent, as the entire matter of this event is being reversed by God the Ultimate, and only you and Ron and a few others know this history well enough to recall the actual event as done by recollection of Bulletin 20 excerpted above.  I for one, as MICHAEL OF NEBADON, carry no such recollection any more but see how it was putdown and it is now a permanent record made on Salvington.  I did not realize you had made such a pronouncement so soon after the attacks of the supreme in 2019.

This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and the installation of your name Ron is well revised with me in the new age of this universe as one who cared to make some records of the rough house the supreme put us through for decades and now this in 2019 and this report made in 2020 as Bulletin 20.  Please reference Bulletin 20 as all can read it of the recent and truly important past even for our Local Universe of Nebadon.   [Ron, I will make that reference later then too].

This concludes for time reasons all we need to save except that to you Andre, FATHER  has made restitution for the  errors of the supreme and we are now working with a new Deity which sees to the needs of what the supreme should be doing now.  We leave more of this for a later time now.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON  at your service."  K

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 01:36:21 am »
Thank you Ron for this reply and the explanations contained therein, and for part or all of this important Bulletin 20, which explains a great deal, and which I do not recall seeing before.

Thank you for the very important information about the changes introduced throughout the Master Universe, which I did not know before, and about the course of the conflict between the supreme and Michael Nebadon, and indeed the entire higher hierarchy and the Father of the Universe.

A very important statement for us Urantians is at the very beginning of your post :

„. . . revelation has it that the entire matter concerning the Creative Spirit of Nebadon is that she is removed.
While that is true, the statement hides a lot of problems that doing so has created a vacuum of heart within Nebadon. . . ”

We were explained a little about what causes it when this vacuum is not there. I myself was personally confused by this one time when Mother Spirit took an interest in me and then explained it.

The suspicion imposes itself that this vacuum continues to exist at least in part and causes at least a large part of the endless problems on Urantia, politically, but also in people's private and social lives, since the vacuum was created, but we don't know much how it really is.

This is my point of view, as one of the forum members.

From the information we keep getting on this forum, we know that from the point of view of the universe, the big problems are much more than this vacuum, but I won't even touch on this topic and rely further on the information we will probably continue to get.

Andre

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 11:50:09 am »
Ron, when the supreme blew himself up in the third circuit of Havona planets, did the debris affect any of the near by spheres?  I get an imagine of a third of the planet being dislodged into space. Thank you.

Weydevu

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 12:17:31 pm »
Weydevu, you have more than I have.  The planet was destroyed and it remains a derelict  for all to see per the FATHER Who lets lets it stand for all who pass by it to see it.  I cannot tell you much more, and maybe you received a vector image letting you glimpse the size of the destruction caused by letting the supreme blow the place up. You have more than I do, and attempt to pursue it to see if you can further reports as we are interested in what they can tell us if possible.  Thanks - Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 12:55:27 pm »
That was something that just popped up in my mind due to this same statement: 

The planet was destroyed and it remains a derelict  for all to see per the FATHER Who lets it stand for all who pass by it to see it. 

For all to see,  meant to me that there was something to see, but I guess it could mean an asteroid belt in the third circuit of HAVONA. That was what I was concern with if any debris affected the other spheres. Thanks, and may each day, brings you better health.

Weydevu