Author Topic: WORDS FROM JESUS CHRIST  (Read 4427 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
WORDS FROM JESUS CHRIST
« on: September 18, 2023, 23:02:24 pm »
WORDS FROM JESUS CHRIST

By: Jesus Christ
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas.

El Salvador September 17, 2023 5 a.m.

Evelio:
 My Father, my God, I thank you for the encouragement and I ask you to prepare my mind to receive messages from the Celestial Family. Lord, I beg you to provide a channel free of interference.

"I AM JESUS CHRIST we look with pleasure at your development in the group led by Rene Durán, we wish everyone progress.

"Today they are about to hold a meeting that will consolidate the bond of brothers, it is a long journey that they have come and fortunately they have come together and we hope they do not separate, it is necessary that they begin to look at each other as we, from this side of the veil, have always seen them as one family, the feeling that they are brothers will do them a lot of good. It is truly a small group in the sea of humanity on Earth, but we love to look at them. Please believe me, they are already looked at by a vast series of delegations and they are seen as heroes, because as Don Ron said Besser still do not know everything they endure against to take off and the rebel actions are applied so that you do not wake up so that they are becoming well known beyond the Earth.

"We expect a lot from you. We admire your determination when you choose to work and that is how when there is work there will be results. Racial sentiment will appear little by little among you. You should know that we are ready to help you and our existence is still recent. Some doubts in your minds are something fantastic. Accept that you have family waiting for you standing looking at you on the other side of the veil and this wait of ours is coming to an end no matter how numerous they are or are not we are interested in taking care of them act with prudence never forget it we wish everyone to preserve their lives and progress.

"I am JESUS CHRIST leaving the scene and wishing my Peace to flood you all, have a good morning"

Evelio:
 Venerable Master JESUS CHRIST Our Father, thank you for loving us and caring for us. Now we understand deeply and familiarly your advice. We are very grateful to YOU. Welcome at the time you choose.

End.

Evelio