Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 5686 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Merry Christmas
« on: December 24, 2023, 10:02:59 am »
May each of our friends and brothers who recognize the Fatherhood of the One God in heaven have a Merry Christmas in the tender reunion with their family and friends, each one in their environment, rejoicing in their hearts because what we live on Earth today It is the closest we have been to a manifestation of God on this ground.

Peace in your hearts.

Sincerely

Rene Duran
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 11:44:02 am by Rene A Duran »

Online JRL1944

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Marry Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2023, 11:42:14 am »

JOYEUX NOEL AND MERRY CHRITSMAS TO ALL

May the Light of God the Father continues to guide our steps

to be able to grow spiritually, to help us have a better mind

to continue to trust Him, to Love Him, to serve Him and do

always His Will.

And to you Ron, always in my prayer, and to all the other 

members, may we continue to leave in peace, Love and harmony

God bless all.

Robert

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2023, 13:24:59 pm »
I asked ChatGPT for a message based on the teachings of Jesus Christ and this was the answer: 
"Of course, here is a Christmas message inspired by the teachings of Jesus Christ:

In this beautiful Christmas season, let us remember the teachings of Jesus Christ: love, compassion and generosity. May the spirit of Christmas inspire us to be kind to each other, to forgive and to seek peace in our hearts.

Just as Jesus taught us to love our neighbors as ourselves, let us extend our hands and hearts to those who need love and support. May this Christmas be a reminder of the importance of sharing and being a light to others.

Just as the birth of Jesus brought hope to the world, may this season fill us with hope and renewal. May we reflect the love that Jesus taught us in every act of kindness and in every word of encouragement.

May the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of the Savior, fill us with gratitude and inspire us to live by his teachings all year long. Merry Christmas, may the peace and love of Christ be with you and your loved ones!"
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2023, 14:30:30 pm »
*I wanted to compare the teachings of SAIBABA with those of Jesus Christ and I asked ChatGPT for a Christmas message inspired by the teachings of SAIBABA and this was the answer, you can draw your own conclusions*:

Sure! Here is a Christmas message inspired by the teachings of Sai Baba:

Dear friends and loved ones,

In this beautiful Christmas season, let the light of love and compassion illuminate our hearts. Let us follow the example of Sai Baba, whose teachings remind us of the importance of kindness, tolerance and selfless service.

May the peace of Christmas fill our homes and our lives, reminding us that we are all one in divine love. In these moments of celebration, let us extend our hands to help those in need and share the joy with those who may feel alone.

May the light of Universal Love shine brightly in every corner of the world, dispelling the darkness and guiding us towards a future full of harmony and mutual understanding. Let us remember that the true gift of the season is not in material objects, but in the generosity of our hearts and the connection we share as human beings.

I wish you all a Christmas full of love, peace and happiness!

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2023, 11:35:34 am »
Reaching across the miles to let you know Occerpa that I very much appreciate to read all your posts. Love, peace, and joy to you today and to everyone for a Merry Christmas Day in the warmth of our Father’s Heart.

Valerie, sosnofGod 
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2023, 12:13:31 pm »
Thank you very much Valerie because it is enough for me that you tell me that you read my posts because I recognize and greatly value your outstanding role in the forum.
Thank you all for your messages and wishes for a Christmas in peace and harmony.
And especially for you dear Velerie, I dedicate this Christmas message written by Paramahansa Yogananda, someone well known by Ron and in the Heights, I hope you like it. MERRY CHRISTMAS

*Paramahansa Yogananda's Christmas Message: On Christ Consciousness*

Just as Truth appears through the window of thoughts and words, so God manifests himself through the Christ Intelligence and vibratory creation. When the accounts of the nations are not linked to the thread of the universal perception of the Christ Consciousness, of the Peace of Christ, they fall apart, hitting and scattering on the rocks of selfishness. The Christ of Christmas must be celebrated in hearts, in the love that all races must feel for each other.

I pray that Christ will be born in the cradle of a new international understanding; so that, leaving behind the dark night of war, the star of the Love of Christ can illuminate a new United World. I pray that Christ may be born in all nations as love for unity, in all men as spiritual ambition, in true friends as the Divine Friend, in students of this path as Self-realization, and in deep devotees as eternal and ever renewed Joy and perpetual Wisdom.

The possessions and glory of this world all fade away, but the divine possessions remain throughout eternity, thus serving with supreme usefulness. Why worship material comfort at the altar of change? Learn to worship spiritual comfort in the temple of indestructibility. The best way to convert what one accumulates on earth into imperishable heavenly treasures is to use it for spiritual service. Christ has to be lived to be known. In all good actions, in each material and spiritual service, and in the manger of meditation the immortal Cosmic Christ is born again.

No one can know Christ by reading theology books; one has to feel his presence in the bower of deep meditation. In the cradle of thoughts tuned in meditation, woven with delicate twigs of devotion, contemplate the newborn Christ calmed by the cooing of the dove of inner peace.

Offline SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2023, 14:27:20 pm »
Thank you so much, Occerpa. Those are insightful words, and it saddens me how mainstream Christianity missed the message gradually and entirely: “Christ has to be lived to be known.” How the world would be today? 

Valerie, sonsofGod
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called the sons of God!" 
"For in him we live, and move, and have our being;"
;

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2023, 17:30:25 pm »
Valery you make me feel very good when you express your gratitude with my publications; this encourages me considering that what I do here in the forum is on the right track. I do not have the religious qualification you have as I can and you allow me to understand because it was only after my forties (and I am a little ashamed to confess it) with the UB and SAIBABA that I came to awaken to the reality of spiritual life, in a serious and formal way. Commenting on the sadness caused by the way in which early Christianity gradually and completely lost its message, according to UB himself, it is due to the fact that the figure of Jesus Christ as God became more relevant than his message as an example of human life, with which marked an unattainable distance. I believe I understand this approach, which is not in contradiction with one of the final statements in the book, which points out that the error of modern Christianity is trying to call for spiritual struggles with the trumpets of the Middle Ages. But just as you discern it, SAIBABA says it: "You cannot know God if you do not love Him first." "God is Love and you reach God by loving, by no other way."
I want to transcribe another of SAIBABA's short lessons, which in a way gives us light to advance on this steep path:

"It is good to be born in a church but it is not good to die in it. Grow and save yourselves from the limits and regulations, from the dogmas that limit your freedom of thought, from the rites and ceremonials that restrict and redirect; reach the point where the churches don't matter, where all roads end and where all roads begin."